Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-28-2010, 03:32 AM   #1
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default War Battles.

Kishi is going for fights between Bonds and this is a Thread to show just who has a Bond with who:

Kakashi's Division - Zabuza and Haku
Kankurou's Division - Sasori and Shin
Gaara's Division is most definitely facing Asuma due to Shika and Chouji.
Kitsuchi's Division - Hizashi (Hinata and Neji)
Mifune's Team - Torune (Ino and Shino)
Darui's Division - Most likely Torifu Akimichi (Due to his fate being unknown, Choza)

Kage Battle's:
Tsunade vs Dan.
A vs 3rd Raikage.
Gaara vs his Dad.
Mei vs Yagura
Onoki vs Mummy Kage.

Other Battles:
Quite sure:
Remaining Jin's vs Killerbee.(Only Bond I can see is the Jin's fighting another Jin.)
Since the past Swordsman Gen showed up I am VERY certain the current one will as well:
Past Swordsman vs Current ones.
Kimi vs Juugo
Suigetsu vs Kisame (Yes Kisame) reincarnated.
Chiyo vs Sakura

Naruto vs Sasuke is obvious.

Only one's I can't find a match for are Itachi,Nagato and Kakuzu.
As well as Chuukichi and the other 3 Edo's who were with Chiyo in 521.

I've left out Medic and Sensor's division.Can't see any fights with them at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vivi; 12-28-2010 at 03:35 AM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 05:30 AM   #2
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: War Battles.

Interesting.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Everyone's hyping up Juugo and Kimmimaro. I really don't care about that fight, I'd much rather see a Kimmimaro Vs Lee or Gaara rematch.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:33 PM   #4
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i want to see gaara vs his dad.but other then that interesting battles.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 12-28-2010 at 01:36 PM.
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:42 PM   #5
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Everyone's hyping up Juugo and Kimmimaro. I really don't care about that fight, I'd much rather see a Kimmimaro Vs Lee or Gaara rematch.
In terms of plot Kimimaro fighting Gaara or Lee lacks interest. Aside from the fact that they've fought before, and Kimimaro would've killed Gaara if not for illness, they have practically nothing to do with each other. Not nearly as much as Kimimaro and Jugo. Jugo goes on crazy rampages all the time and he only followed Sasuke because Kimimaro refered to Sasuke as his incarnation and Sasuke turned out to be the only person who could stop Jugo's rampages. If Jugo were to go crazy now, he'd just go around killing everyone in sight, and at this point only Kimimaro could stop him. If they fought each other, it could end up that the destructive side of Jugo's personality becomes completely destroyed and Kimimaro achieves peace. This would actually be more meaningful than most of the fights so far in the war.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:13 PM   #6
iMario999
Academy Graduate

iMario999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto vs Sasuke.... Hope this will be soon! Can'T wait!
Old 12-28-2010, 03:00 PM   #7
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
In terms of plot Kimimaro fighting Gaara or Lee lacks interest. Aside from the fact that they've fought before, and Kimimaro would've killed Gaara if not for illness, they have practically nothing to do with each other. Not nearly as much as Kimimaro and Jugo. Jugo goes on crazy rampages all the time and he only followed Sasuke because Kimimaro refered to Sasuke as his incarnation and Sasuke turned out to be the only person who could stop Jugo's rampages. If Jugo were to go crazy now, he'd just go around killing everyone in sight, and at this point only Kimimaro could stop him. If they fought each other, it could end up that the destructive side of Jugo's personality becomes completely destroyed and Kimimaro achieves peace. This would actually be more meaningful than most of the fights so far in the war.
I'm convinced.

Truthfully, I just want to see Lee get drunk again.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 03:08 PM   #8
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I'm convinced.

Wowthatwaseasy.

All in due time, TBC. All in due time......

(P.S. Yeah, I'd love to see that too.)
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:48 PM   #9
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I'm convinced.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Lee's most awsome moment!
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:52 PM   #10
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Lee drunk + Gates IMO would be so freaking hillarious.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #11
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I was think a Lee or Gaara rematch would be more likely to happen. But I do think a Juugo match has more emotional appeal.
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #12
Rezeon
Genin

Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

With the looming Neji/Hinata vs Hizashi fight coming, I wonder if that cursed brand still works on zombies... It might not be able to kill Hizashi in zombie form, but it would probably at least seal his eyes.

The question then becomes whether Hinata would be willing to do that to him... I don't think it would really fit her character, plus the whole Hyuuga subplot in Part 1 ended with Naruto declaring he would make sure that entire practice was abolished.

If Neji and Hinata wind up holding back on him, it will probably become another long drawn out Hyuuga beatdown ending with a tearjerking JnJ... that or Hiashi and Hanabi might be forced to make a cameo to help them.
Rezeon is offline   Reply With Quote