Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:00 AM   #1661
who's that pokemon!
Banned

who's that pokemon! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Official Naruto Tier List - Group Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Naruto has not once managed to escape a genjutsu without assistance. Itachi, telling Naruto what to do with Nagato shouting advice in the background, was still keep Naruto completely on the defensive in RS mode with zero clones out.
Right, this is the classic excuse I've received millions of times on this. First, Naruto and Bee repeating, "We know already!" Second, being on the defensive also means he had 12 kage bunshin on the field so first, not only did he have 8% chakra but he was having casual conversations with them and not trying to fight. Itachi was being controlled and had no choice, it's like him sitting back relaxing talking while someone else is fighting for him at full strength, while an 8% Naruto was talking to him, while fighting at the same time and still chilling out not displaying any speed that he did so far. Defensive. Pfft.

Naruto escapes a genjutsu through a clone punching him or Itachi during genjutsu, he will always have a kage bunshin out assuming Itachi can survive a full minute against 12 whole Naruto at once. He has knowledge, and last I checked CIS is off, Naruto won't idiotically fall into a genjutsu either.
Quote:
In Chapter 550 Page 4, Itachi nearly hits an unaware Naruto with Amaterasu, while Killer Bee is throwing Kunai to disrupt it and Nagato is shouting at Naruto "Its amaterasu!"
Not only that but he had just recovered from a crowjob, was talking with them, at 8% chakra, yeah basically already said all that.

Quote:
For that matter, with prep he starts in fully armored Susano'o. Naruto can prep clones all he wants, but it only takes hitting one with the Totsuka Sword. Sealing Jutsu affects the main body always, even with clones out. For an example, Hiruzen summoned 2 other clones to summon the Shinigami and when they had been sealed into the clones, Hiruzen's main body was hit with the sealing mark from the Jutsu. Nagato didn't dodge the sword, Orochimaru/Hydra was swallowed by it, and Naruto has no chance in hell of breaking the Yata Mirror or Susano'o, barring an RS from the backside, which would require a front distraction to pull off. Meaning the front attack would be sealed, and Naruto's main body would to.

So no point taken there.
Itachi has to seal, the sealing is not simultaneous with the hit, you know being stabbed straight through the chest will disperse the clones, don't talk nonsense.

Quote:

We sat and watched Nagato nearly rip the souls out of both Killer bee and Naruto, and would have succeeded if not for Itachi's intervension. Chibaku Tensei, GG.
If you didn't realize, that's only 1 Naruto. Nagato will be a bit occupied by 12 other Naruto if you ask me, along with prep, summons and every single advantage possible. Not only that but Naruto again, was nowhere near at full strength. Chibaku Tensei does nothing, barrage of FRS is superior to Yasaka Magatama and a quick Bijuu Dama, Naruto has full knowledge along with all of his abilities.

Quote:
10 Rasen Shuriken? Where are you getting these feats from, for Naruto to simultaneously use 10 RS's.
Naruto has 12 clones, a single clone easily soloes Muu, Sandaime Raikage etc. Naruto already used more than one FRS, Rasengan Planet in different clones, just multiply that by 12, it's a really simple equation. So I'll take that as pretty much "Yep, if Naruto can use that many then everyone else is screwed", since you tried to invalidate it and acted as if it were bullcrap and all.

Quote:
As for Pain, he was fighting to capture Naruto and still succeeded in nearly killing him. Several times. Naruto needed the help of Katusyu's info, Ma & Pa, all his boss summons, Hinata's intervention, a pep talk and re-sealing from his dad, a mistake by Preta Path absorbing chakra he has no knowledge of(Something he wouldn't do twice. Knowledge), information about Shinra Tensei's timing, clones in backup, oh and Pain had just got done fighting hundreds of Jonin and leveling a village...
Wow that's great, meanwhile this Naruto is plenty stronger than one single SM Naruto, there's 12 of him, the Pain Bodies despite "not trying and clearly being stronger" got one shotted and destroyed within moments of each other each, with knowledge Naruto annihilates Naraka realm, Preta realm, Asura realm, Animal Realm, Human realm, yeah all of the fodder paths that did get one shot, blitzed and destroyed by Naruto anyway. If he wasn't fighting to kill and he was that much stronger he could have easily put up more of a fight. Now each Pain path has 2 Naruto to deal with, and each Naruto is stronger than the one who canon basically defeated all 6 alone anyway. Not to mention that, but he has Full knowledge, prep, and still has access to all his normal chakra and everything SM can do. Naruto is hax, deal with it.
Quote:
So yeah. How?
That's how.

Quote:
Hashirama restrains the Kyuubi, over.
Baseless, this is Edo Hashirama not the Hashirama we've heard so much about. okay, say Kyuubi is restrained, SM Naruto proceeds to destroy Orochimaru, assuming he doesnt get destroyed by 12 simultaneous FRS from the get-go.

Quote:
Well this one's debatable. But it's not the half of Kyuubi inside Naruto. This is the real, breathing, roaming Kyuubi. It took assistance from Kushina and Killer Bee for him to push back the Kyuubi inside of him, so I'm not convinced he could go toe to toe with the real deal spamming menacing balls.
He might do it, this Naruto's a lot stronger, 50% Kyuubi could only tank so much, Naruto multiplied by 12 of what we've already seen spamming FRS, he could probably do it but 100% Real Legit Kyuubi is a boss.

Quote:
Cause let's face it, had the Kyuubi done a menacing ball inside Naruto, Naruto would have exploded all over the walls of that cave.
Yeah that too, but this Naruto is a lot stronger and faster.

Quote:
I believe Naruto will eventually be stronger then everyone on that list. But I'm not convinced he is yet, considering he hasn't even perfected the Bijuu Bomb yet.
Bijuu Bomb is just another jutsu, the ones he has in his arsenal is plenty to annihilate everyone on the list just like I showed. Don't consider it Naruto, consider it 12 superior-to-Sage Mode Narutos, each one a full health, 100% copy of Naruto and all he can accomplish. Like I said, Naruto is hax.
who's that pokemon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #1662
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Tier List - Group Debate

Ooo Itachi debate? I want in, whats this about?
Old 10-15-2011, 12:17 PM   #1663
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

TBH Naruto's only using 5(possibly 6) tails of the Kyuubi's half power (499/10) look at the amount of chakra there. Could be wrong tho
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:49 PM   #1664
GucciBandana
Genin

GucciBandana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Official Naruto Tier List - Group Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
My point is that Minato did what Hiruzen (who had the entire village helping him) could not do in a matter of seconds, so this obviously suggests that Minato is superior to Hiruzen. Also when Hiruzen & the rest of Konoha were holding of the Fox, they state that they are only holding it off until Minato arrives, so obviously the villagers believe Minato > Hiruzen + back up since they believe Minato can save them from the fox while Hiruzen even with back up could not. Finally it's stated as early ch 1 that to inherit the title of Hokage you'd have to be the best in the village, so this also suggests Minato > Hiruzen.
no, Minato teleported the fox in in matter of seconds means Minato is better at teleporting than Hiruzen, nothing else, it has nothing to do with beating the fox, if you compare who's techniques are better for saving the village from the fox? then yes Minato's > Hiruzen's, but that is not our argument. and the villagers didn't believe Minato > Hiruzen, they believed Minato + Hiruzen + other ninjas > Hiruzen + other ninjas. it's like saying Minato saying "I have to tell the 3rd" when he knew about Madara shows Hiruzen > Minato, I'd love to use that as my point, but I can't, cuz it doesn't make sense. Hokage suppose to be the strongest in the village but it's hold untrue for some cases for different reasons, plus Hiruzen didn't got "beat" by Minato to the title of Hokage, he retired, there's a big difference. but since you brought up this point, I think Hiruzen picking Orochimaru as No.1 Candidate of Hokage suggests that he thinks Orochimaru is stronger than Jiraiya and Minato.

Quote:
The village was not fine, tons of people died during the Fox's attack and a good portion of the village was destroyed. Please go back and read those chapters.
"tons" of people died? from what I remember, I only know 2 people died while Hiruzen was fighting, that is Iruka's parents, and 2 people died while Minato was fighting, which is Minato and Kushina. after the fox was summoned to the village, I believe the only part showing the village got damaged was when Hiruzen n so beat the fox out of the village, and some areas right next to the fox is damaged too, which is unavoidable. so stop assuming things because you think they "should" go that way according to you.

Quote:
Minato says he is the one who is going to put up the barrier & I don't remember Kushina drawing it with her chain.
that's why I told u to go back n read the manga again before you start hyping up Minato, Minato is the one told Kushina to put up a barrier, and Kushina told him her chakra is almost drained, but styll put it up, it showed Kushina did so using her chain here:

Quote:
Of course Minato needed Kushina in that instance, because the guy was exhausted by the time he transported the Fox out of the village.
LOL ur talking like Kushina is in a better condition, Kushina even said her chakra is drained, but I guess it is Minato's fault he's not an Uzumaki so he doesn't have to chakra level and life force like Kushina, who in her exhausted dying state styll restrained the fox.

Quote:
Kushina did not defeat/KO the fox like Kakashi & Naruto did to the edo's, she just hindered it's movements to a certain extent with her chains, Minato did everything else. Plus it is Minato who is credited with defeating the Fox by the author in the Fanbook, Manga, and Data-book, not Kushina, so clearly the author believe Minato did more as well.
what did Kakashi do to the edos? injure them so they can't move, giving the chance to seal them. what did Kushina do to the fox? held it down so it can't move, giving the chance to seal it. what is the difference? and in the fanbook Minato was the one stopped the 9 tail attack and sealed the fox, which in both cases are true. of course Minato did more in general, he saw Tobi as a threat, planned the future, by sealing the fox into Naruto, which is the event caused the manga, of course that is a lot of planning, but that is more of Minato's intelligence, in term of fighting the fox, he didn't.

Quote:
Konohamaru is a Genin who has no way to defeat the Fox. Minato is a legendary Kage with potential methods he could use to defeat the fox. So no it's not like saying Konohamaru can defeat the fox.
Konohamaru most likely can't defeat the fox on his own, Minato most likely can't defeat the fox on his own, so plz tell me what's the difference. oh there is a difference, Minato fought the fox once and needed Kushina's help to do most of the "fighting", so it is proven, but Konohamaru never fought the fox, so there's styll a slight chance.

Quote:
Now that is an assumption on your part, since nothing says that 100% Minato could not defeat the Fox.
how is it an assumption when Minato actually fought the fox, and he's pretty much done after 30 seconds.

Quote:
I know what save means, but I also know that Kushina was talking about the only way she could save them, with the operative word being she.
yes, that means you either think Kushina is lying or she's stupid, she doesn't know anything bout her husband, which one is the case?

Quote:
It's not an assumption since it's clearly stated in Chapter 503 pg 13, after Minato teleports the demon fox out of the village that his chakra is almost drained. So Minato had little chakra left by the time he actually confronted the Fox. And Minato teleporting the Fox out of the village is part of the battle, but he only had to do that in-order to protect the village, which he would not have to do in a typical battleground match up, which is what i'm saying that Minato could potentially win.
Minato is very tired after he teleported the fox, but he had to teleport the fox, from what I see, that's what made him very tired, since he wasn't this tired before he did so, are you trying to say this should be taken off and it's not necessary? you were the one using this teleporting argument to say he did more than Hiruzen, now you are saying this is irrelevant to battling the fox, and should be avoided? then what did Minato do against the fox exactly? good contradiction right there. saying this shouldn't be considered is like saying Iruka's mom could beat the fox if she didn't have to protect Iruka, same non sense... why don't I see Hiruzen being tired battling the fox? why Kushina being more tired styll battled the fox?

Quote:
Itachi Amaterasu literally did nothing to Tobi and your trying to say it was more significant than Minato blowing Tobi's hand off, stabbing him in the chest, and ripping the fox from his control. Also Tobi's hand didn't instantly regenerate he had to get his ass out of there and go have his Zetsu goop heal him, its the same thing as Deidara who had to go get his arms stitched back together. As for Fuu & Torune they also managed to land a significant blow on Tobi, though ultimately not as significant as Minato's since he also landed the Kunai and placed two seals on Tobi.
dead Itachi's amaterasu made Tobi drop his mask and scream in the dark for like 5 pages, and saying he was almost killed. Tobi's hand was repairing or doing something else as Minato stabs him already, plus his hand wasn't even blew off, his hand is styll attached to his arm, Tobi lost his arm completely twice which were more serious than what Minato did, so I don't see this as very significant injury, something he doesn't even care about. plus Konan blew off his arm and part of the mask, cloak too, all Tobi said was "you are an original member of Akatsuki", that's all it takes to blow off an arm lol.

Quote:
Bottom line Minato beat Tobi up, took away his greatest weapon, and sent him packing w/o Tobi being able to do anything to Minato. So that is obviously a win for Minato.
w/o Tobi being able to do anything to Minato? if I remembered correctly, Tobi's greatest weapon left Minato dead. but since we are just talking about Tobi vs Minato, Minato won because he stopped Tobi's plan, saved the village, same reason Hiruzen won against Orochimaru. Minato gained the upper hand for a little while which is enough to stop Tobi's plan, and Tobi underestimated Minato plus he's in a hurry, so Tobi failed, not because Minato is stronger, guess who's the one leaving like nothing happened, and who's the one left there in fear?

Quote:
Minato stopped Tobi's moves many times that night. He countered Tobi's Space/Time warp & he counter Tobi's control of the Demon Fox.

I'm using the official Viz translation which is obviously the best and it just says only a person with extraordinary power can stand against Tobi, no mention of special powers or needing the Fox or anything like that.
I don't need to repeat what I just said for your first paragraph, just keep in mind, Minato died.

I read the Japanese version and did the translation, as well as the Chinese version, both said something like among "special power" to "defeat" him, something Minato doesn't have, and something Minato failed to do completely.

Quote:
Except Minato said the exact opposite. Minato said Tobi would become a bigger threat than the Fox in the future, which shows that at that moment the Fox was the bigger threat which is why Minato decided to focus on the Fox instead of hunting down and killing Tobi.

I never said that Minato could kill Tobi while at the same time protect the village form the Fox.
Minato chose to let Tobi live and bring chaos in the future, while he could've ended it right there, what a wise decision lol, you might think is a good decision but I'm sure Minato is more intelligent than you, he'd chose the one that's both better in the long run and easier for now, that's if he could, lol.

Quote:
So Minato is a better Ninja than all of these people, like I said to begin with.
of course a better Ninja, Minato is the 4th Hokage, greatest ninja in his generation, but what does that have to do with who's stronger? Albert Eistein is great but I think I can beat him in a fight.

Quote:
A blitz is when person A moves fastest enough that person B can't react to their attack. Minato did this to A.
ok Minato blitzed A, but what does that do? nothing, lol.

Quote:
Because Gaara has the speed of his sand which supplements his physical speed, even than Gaara had trouble keeping up with Joki Boy, let alone speed demons like A or Minato.
Gaara's sand is fast enough to block A's attack to Sasuke, and stop Amaterasu, something happens in an instant, A had to maximum electrify his body to dodge it, Jokey Boy is just faster.

Quote:
I repeat since you just ignored it:

The first time B saw through flying thunder god as a spectator which is alot different than being the one flying thunder god is used on. The second time B predicted where Minato would appear based on seeing how Minato used flying thunder god previously and the fact that he probably felt Minato place the flying thunder god seal on him.

It's not like B in an actual 1v1 fight could keep up with Minato. Even Raikage states that he is faster than B, yet he could not keep up with Minato in their duel.
what does being faster have to do with keep up with something? Gaara doesn't even have to move to keep up with A and Amaterasu.
prove Killer Bee can't keep up with Minato, if you can't, then Im going with the fact: he kept up twice.

Quote:
Minato would f Jiriaya's day up, he's a horrible match up for Jiriaya. Jiriaya can't keep up with Minato's speed and Minato can tag him with contract seal which would take Jiriaya's summons away, which is a majority of his power base. From their Minato would just blitz Jiriaya with various different attacks until he is defeated.
lol bull****, Minato needs Jiraiya's blood to perform contract seal, and Sage Mode Jiraiya is much faster than Minato physically, pretty bad thing for Minato that Jiraiya knows exactly how his teleporting works, what does Minato have other than teleporting that Jiraiya doesn't have an upgraded version of? lets see who can summon more frogs? lets see who's Rasengan is bigger? lets see who has more elemental attack? and I think it is a better idea to ask Minato how he'd fight Jiraiya than asking you, since Minato really wants to fight Jiraiya.

Quote:
Yondaime Raikage was using his ammped up state against Minato, the reason his hair didn't stand up is because his forehead protect was holding it down.
what about "A doesn't have his electrifying state back then" as a better explanation?

Quote:
Actually most people can be killed by a simple Kunai in this manga, more people could be killed by Rasengan & Food Cart Destroyer, and even more people can be killed by Rasengan being teleported into them over and over again. True their are some durability freaks that Minato can't kill this way, but for them he can work towards turning their power against them with Space-time barrier or using Rasengan in a similar way to what Naruto did against the Sandaime Raikage. And if that doesn't work he has Hakke Seal, trapping them in a barrier (capable of containing Kyuubi) and just letting them rot, and as a final last resort he has Shikka Fuujin to force a draw with.
Hakke Seal only works to seal tail beast into hosts, and he never made no barrier. the fact is he can't kill A, many times. Minato never teleported to attack back to his target, saying that is like assuming Minato can teleport someone's head apart from his body, just like Kamui, but that's non-sense.

Quote:
Are you saying Shikka Fuujin can't be used w/o holding the target down? There is absolutely nothing that states this, even in the Data-book which explains the mechanics of jutsu it does not say the user has to hold down the target. Holding down the target is just to eliminate the target's ability to evade, for that Minato has his speed with Flying thunder god.
yes Im saying the death god won't work unless he can hold his target down, because I've never seen it worked other than the target being held down. lol where can the fox evade to in that situation? styll had to be held down. I've never see the death god miss either, where did u get "evade" from? again, you made it up.

Quote:
But even if the target had to be held down for some illogical reason Minato managed to hold down the Demon Fox for 30s which is more than enough time for him to rip even something as strong as the half the Fox's power out, given that Minato did that instantly, so I don't see him having an issue with holding anyone down for long enough to use Shikka Fuujin.
fox is a huge target, shinobis are not, death god needs a while to be prepared, good chance the opponent will stand there n watch, good chance the fox would wait for Minato to finish if Kushina wasn't holding it down.

Quote:
Okay I'll use another example Oro fought Itachi multiple times are they nearly even in strength? Sasuke fought Sakura multiple times are they even in strength?
yes Orochimaru and Itachi are pretty close, actually Orochimaru thought Hydra could beat Susanoo. how many times did Sakura fight Sasuke? and you know there's a difference between "spar" and "battle" right?

Quote:
Fact of the matter is the only time we saw A fight Minato in the manga A had help, while Minato didn't. It's not a stretch to believe that this was the case in their other battles as well.
you are talking like A is proud of fighting Minato with help lol, if he had to fight Minato with help, why would he even tell Naruto? "battle of the Kage title on the lne" sounds like a 50 on 1 fight doesn't it?

Quote:
S/T barrier blocked the strongest raw power attack we've seen so far in the manga therefore it has the best defensive feat. There may be techniques which can circumvent such a defense, but that is the case for every technique, like Itachi said every technique has a weak point.
S/T barrier didn't "block" nothing, it just redirected it.
clearly the best defensive feat is Izanagi, and clearly you just want to hype up Minato.

Quote:
And the author states that he defeated the fox, so i'm going to go with the author on this one.
he stopped the fox, he sealed the fox, Im with the author on this one too, so is the one saying Hiruzen is the strongest Hokage of all time.

Quote:
Hiruzen didn't fully seal Orochimaru so no he did not defeat Orochimaru. He did put a stop to Oro's invasion so that was a partial win on his part though.
ya Minato fully sealed Tobi... so that's a complete win on his part. I guess Hiruzen sealed Hashirama and Tobirama with everyone taking turns helping him out, and Minato sealed the fox all by himself, there, a complete win for Minato again.

Quote:
The fact that Jiriaya talks about Minato like he is god's gift to the Naruto world and the fact that Jiriaya says everyone pales in comparison to Minato.
because Minato is Naruto's father, that's the reason, everyone pales in term of what? whose hair is more blonde?

Quote:
Minato probably wanted to challenge Jiriaya so that he could beat him, I don't see why Minato would want to challenge Jiriaya if he felt Jiriaya was stronger than him and that he was going to loose to Jiriaya.
the same reason Kakashi wants to challenge Minato, ur point taken, Kakashi > Minato.

Quote:
Only Naruto can surpass him, can't be surpassed, everyone paling in comparison to him, best shinobi in the village during his time as Hokage (which means better than Kushin and Hiruzen), etc... is all hype in terms of how amazing of a ninja Minato was which of course includes strength.
COULD include strength, could is the key word.

Quote:
Where was it stated that Tobirama's S/T Jutsu is on the same level as Minato's? Also Tobirama just came up with the concept for Edo Tensei he never completed the Jutsu, Orochimaru did.
Minato stated Tobi's S/T jutsu is more advanced than both Tobirama and himself, there can be 2 reason putting Minato and Tobirama in the same sentence:
1. Minato and Tobirama are the only 2 ninja knows S/T techniques, which is clearly not the case, anyone knows how to summon or de-summon animals or weapons know S/T jutsu
2. Minato and Tobirama's S/T jutsu are the same level, and this has to be the case.
or else Minato's statement includes Tobirama is useless.

Quote:
I do realize how strong Kinkaku was and I think it's great hype that he held off the Kinkaku force, but ultimately I don't see that as enough hype to put him above people like Itachi, Nagato, Danzo, Minato, etc...
A said Kinkaku can't be stopped when he gets going, you believed A's comment on Minato, why didn't you believe him this time?

Last edited by Kuromaki; 10-15-2011 at 06:45 PM.
GucciBandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:15 AM   #1665
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

who's that pokemon!

So your entire argument is based on the assumption that he is only at 8% power being split up. Unfortunate it doesn't work that way. It's not Muu.

All of his clones were fighting at different times, and only one clone was actually doing any serious fighting. The rest were all fodder Zetsu that nameless Chunin are managing to kill.

Until I actually see Naruto standing side by side with his clones doing 12 Rasen-Shurikens at the same time, you're completely full of crap. Because any clone that uses extra chakra is going to affect the main body regardless.

Besides as it stands, you seem to just be another NF member who came here to troll and suddenly wants to jump into serious debates that we've had 100 times already. So can't take you too seriously yet.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:23 AM   #1666
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Black Chidori, why is Tayuya still below ino and Sakura?
Old 10-16-2011, 07:25 AM   #1667
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I like how everyone accuses who's that pokemon! of being a troll because they get mad at him so easily in a debate. Can't we all just follow Forum Rule #1 and get along?

3 Narutos are required to use Rasenshuriken. 1 clone for the power and rotation, and another one for the wind chakra. If there are 10 Narutos, then he would only make three FRS. So to make 10 FRS he needs 30 Narutos. Do the math.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1

Last edited by megabbaut; 10-16-2011 at 07:29 AM.
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:29 AM   #1668
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

megabbut, can you seriously stop trying to moderate? You're not one.

As for that, I don't really get mad at anyone debating here. Try arguing with old members like Dudemeister, Miles, or Phoenix. My tolerance is pretty high.

I just dont like him.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:38 AM   #1669
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'd want
Tayuya to go up - explained in my other thread
Quote:
and then there's Tayuya
Quote:
Plus why is Tayuya still low
Quote:
Tayuya should go up (look at other thread)
Quote:
Request Tayuya to get ranked up: summoning 3 giants that can spit out phantoms which devour physical energy + SOUND genjutsu is pretty nice
>.>

But really this BG has high tension, it feels more like a chore when ideas clash that harshly. Mainly due to challenging people in such a blunt way
Old 10-16-2011, 07:51 AM   #1670
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes I moved her up. You're persistent.

And what do you expect? Debate is another word for Argue. You're in the Argue Section.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:56 AM   #1671
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Did you not want her up or something? >.>

You can argue, but when it becomes just plain stress there's no use in it
Old 10-16-2011, 08:50 AM   #1672
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No I overlooked it. There's alot of posts and alot of opinions coming through the topic, and I confess that I prioritize the top two ranks more then the rest.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #1673
who's that pokemon!
Banned

Quote:
who's that pokemon!

So your entire argument is based on the assumption that he is only at 8% power being split up. Unfortunate it doesn't work that way. It's not Muu.

All of his clones were fighting at different times, and only one clone was actually doing any serious fighting. The rest were all fodder Zetsu that nameless Chunin are managing to kill.

Until I actually see Naruto standing side by side with his clones doing 12 Rasen-Shurikens at the same time, you're completely full of crap. Because any clone that uses extra chakra is going to affect the main body regardless.

Besides as it stands, you seem to just be another NF member who came here to troll and suddenly wants to jump into serious debates that we've had 100 times already. So can't take you too seriously yet.
It's not an assumption, it's fact. It's not Muu, Muu makes a real body that won't disperse under any circumstance, Muu doesn't make clones. Kage Bunshin split 50/50, if you really want to argue against it then go ahead because I'm too lazy to get pages but if you really care enough you'll find them.

Well one clone solod Muu, one clone solod Third Raikage, one clone saved Hinata and tanked swords with just his arm, one clone saved Sakura, one clone used another FRS on Kimimaro, these clones already used at least 3 rasengan each, rasengan planet, like 3 FRS, and actually were shown at the battle displaying their jutsu, yeah. And not to mention real Naruto who's at 8% already was the one fighting and keeping up with Itachi and Nagato despite no actual intention to fight.

Right I'm full of crap. I'd like to see Itachi specifically seal a clone and have it seal the real one along with it. Until I see that specifically, I can't trust you. Not only that, when Hiruzen used the reaper with Kage Bunshin you're wrong, I recall no seal on the original until he used the jutsu on Orochimaru. the seals only appeared on his clones. I'd also like to see Hashirama seal the full 50% Kyuubi despite Yamato's same technique, and I'd like to see this imply Hashirama solo the match anyway despite all of Naruto's other techniques that don't involve Kyuubi.

To summarize lots of things you've nowhere near proven or said things that were just outright disproved or wrong, are far more "full of crap" than mine, especially since mine is simply fact and you don't want to admit that it's possible. That's what I see a lot of people do, when they don't like something that's obviously possible but not specifically shown, they say "WELL U CANT PROVE IT" or something to that level.

Actually I'm TU just using a dupe since these other admins are being noobs about my account. They lie. I stil stand by the fact that it's a conspiracy.

And by "I'm TU" and "I" in there and anything implying that I'm him, I mean "I am definitely not"

Holy crap I just read your post and you mentioned (not) me. See there's an interesting fact, if you actually know someone else, and don't realize it's them and are debating with them you act differently towards them than normal. ^^
EDIT: Oh yeah and I have no way to prove it's (not) me. Which is preferable.

Last edited by who's that pokemon!; 10-16-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:58 AM   #1674
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ah. Well that explains why you annoy me so much. xD

What's wrong with your account?
Old 10-16-2011, 10:59 AM   #1675
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So you have two alts now? Talk about over time. ._.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:52 AM   #1676
GucciBandana
Genin

GucciBandana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Shadow Clones don't cut anything in proportion expect for chakra, if Naruto makes one clone, everything is the same as the original one expect for the chakra is in half. but a clone disappears when it takes a certain amount of damage, not sure what level of damage thou.
Mu's splitting is different, it is easier to perform because no hand seal requires, faster to use, but it cuts everything in half, half physical power, half speed, half chakra, half in a lot of categories, and Mu's clone don't disappear when takes damage, both lives as Mu till killed.
GucciBandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:42 PM   #1677
who's that pokemon!
Banned

Quote:
Ah. Well that explains why you annoy me so much. xD

What's wrong with your account?
You mean the guys account who totally isn't me.
And I don't annoy you it's just chance the things I disagreed with are the exact same things you don't agree with.

Well basically TU(who isn't me)'s account was sent to the homepage and it kept sending there, wouldn't load pages. he asked SRhyse who did nothing about it and claimed there wasn't anything wrong. So he thought it was a coincidence, hence a dupe where he admitted it was him. That account did the same thing. strange he had just happened to finish an "argument" with an smod who seemed...butthurt. like I said, he figured it was a coincidence. So he made another one and didnt admit it was him. this and all of his other dupes can strangely enough post just fine despite every account he admits he is TU do the same thing.

He thinks it is a conspiracy and the mods are behind it.

Who is not me.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #1678
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh.

I thought it would be something interesting.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:05 PM   #1679
who's that pokemon!
Banned

It is something interesting what if there's a huge conspiracy going on.

Maybe you're a part of it. You are a quasi admin after all.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:48 AM   #1680
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I don't mess around with the conspiracy thing.

I find it more entertaining to just bluntly do it out in the public eye, so people go all "Omg admin shenanigans im telling".