Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:51 PM   #101
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Official Naruto Tier List - Group Debate

Kimmi is most likely fully healed no sickness kage tier. But with sickness High

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #102
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How about Naruto with no Sage or Rikudou Mode. Shouldn't he be upper High, or a lower Kage?
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:56 PM   #103
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Kimmimaro didn't show feats without sickness, and hype can only do him so much since he teamed up with Orochimaru against the 34th Kazekage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrell4life194 View Post
How about Naruto with no Sage or Rikudou Mode. Shouldn't he be upper High, or a lower Kage?
Trying to stick to one character, one spot.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:59 PM   #104
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Kimmimaro didn't show feats without sickness, and hype can only do him so much since he teamed up with Orochimaru against the 34th Kazekage

Trying to stick to one character, one spot.
Well With out sickness, I would say he would of Killed Gaara and Lee in their fight. Wouldn't you agree?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:00 PM   #105
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Even with the sickness he should have. The reason they survived was Deus Ex Machina.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:09 PM   #106
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He definitely would have killed them, but they were also PTS level and he struggled.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:17 PM   #107
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
He definitely would have killed them, but they were also PTS level and he struggled.
He was half dead, HOPEFULLY edo tensei will clear feats up for him.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:20 PM   #108
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'm removing the top-mid-bottom things on the lower tiers since the upper tiers don't have them, if you mind.

Why's Minato so low, if he has hype and prep shouldn't he be higher? He can just have several kunai spread out on the battlefield already.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:33 PM   #109
tyrell4life194
Banned

Well, by hype and prep, he should be higher yes.

By feats? Probably.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:51 PM   #110
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

I believe Hiruzen's position should be changed.

If he's old then he shouldn't be that high with his poor amount of feats. Even with hype he was clearly out of shape and lacked the stamina to use many jutsu.

If he's at his prime then he should be higher through hype considering how he was said to have vast knowledge of jutsu, I believe the manga said he knew all jutsu in Konoha or something of the sort.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #111
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
I believe Hiruzen's position should be changed.

If he's old then he shouldn't be that high with his poor amount of feats. Even with hype he was clearly out of shape and lacked the stamina to use many jutsu.

If he's at his prime then he should be higher through hype considering how he was said to have vast knowledge of jutsu, I believe the manga said he knew all jutsu in Konoha or something of the sort.
I believe some ANBU dude said he was miserable compared to his prime, or was it Orochimaru? Anyway, going by most recent abilities, Sarutobi must be far below what he would be in prime.

Old 12-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #112
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

I think the Anbu dude said so.

In any case if it's Old Hiruzen then he's much too high.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 05:52 AM   #113
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I placed Hiruzen in there initially as Old Hiruzen. He was lower down than that. But I included intelligence, and hype in with it.

I agree though. He needs moved down. Low Kage perhaps?
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:23 AM   #114
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Shouldn't Gai be on Legend tier? considering Kisame is on legend tier and Gai defeated Kisame.

ko lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:16 AM   #115
tyrell4life194
Banned

Gai should be Legend Tier. He was able to hold his own against Kisame, and he is already confirmed Supersonic; Supersonic+ via Powerscaling. If not Legend Tier, then definitely Upper Kage Tier.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:06 PM   #116
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
I placed Hiruzen in there initially as Old Hiruzen. He was lower down than that. But I included intelligence, and hype in with it.

I agree though. He needs moved down. Low Kage perhaps?
Even Old Hiruzen nearly killed Orochimaru, who's in Legend Tier.

As far as Gai goes, he dominated Kisame. Adding Samehada still wouldn't change a whole lot. If Kisame's Legend Tier, then Gai should be, too.

Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #117
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Orochimaru wasn't even going all out.

Old 12-28-2010, 12:22 PM   #118
tyrell4life194
Banned

I wonder if Orochimaru was going all out when he fought KN4.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:18 PM   #119
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Orochimaru said he was at his limits against KN4 and couldn't continue. But he was also weakened.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:21 PM   #120
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Guy isn't Legend to me. 6-Gates Guy had to be used to take down 30% Kisame. 7-Gates was indeed brutal, but still... He caught Kisame completely off-guard. Kisame was weakened and tired, and still survived the attack. The only reason Guy won is because Kisame had no idea his attack wouldn't be absorbed.

That said after the fight, Kisame still had power, Guy passed out and couldn't even be touched without agonizing pain.