Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:29 PM   #81
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Official Naruto Tier List - Group Debate

Not on Tyrell's side, but you've definitely wanked mai. >_>
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:30 PM   #82
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Not on Tyrell's side, but you've definitely wanked mai. >_>
That's debatable, but I've never wanked Mei.

This is unproductive. It's obvious that tyrell will continue whining like a butthurt little girl, so I'm ending this debate now. Any further thoughts on the subject will be deleted as spam.

Last edited by Nyruss; 12-27-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:33 PM   #83
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I like your style.

Anyway. Tsunade as Kage Tier...debate?
Old 12-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #84
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

is teh second hokage place in the teir on hype or feats?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #85
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
But it is possible until you can prove otherwise. So have at it.
Damn...A dead end, isn't it?

Few more chapters and we will have our answer. If Naruto's TnJ fails then there is not much hope for the ETZs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #86
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Not unless we take Tsunawank into account.

Hype is not all important, it should be weighed against feats and while Tsunade is Jiraiya and Orochimaru's teammate, she is plainly Jiraiya and Orochimaru's comparatively WEAK teammate.

Tsunade is stronger than your average ninja, which is why I put her in Top-Mid(or High-Mid or whatever I put her in which I can't be bothered to check just now), but she is not under any circumstances to EVER be considered a Kage level ninja.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #87
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
LT if you can mod, feel free to add it to the OP. We'll debate it from there.

You BG Council people need to realize the extend of my trust in you crazy asses.
I edited =S Hope thats..decent for the time being. I have major issues with Guy. Although he did quite a bit of damage to Kisame. He didn't have Samehada. Guy is also said to<Kakashi. And Kishi wouldn't really want us to believe Guy>Hiruzen. Or Guy>Hanzo. So, I'm quite sure we should move him down a good bit. He should definitly be in Kage Tier though.

Also <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Wait, they have prep?
Theres Oro with Prep, Kabuto with prep. Minato with prep seems fair :o

EDIT:
Quote:
Anyway. Tsunade as Kage Tier...debate?
/rubs hands together excitedly, licks lips
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:38 PM   #88
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Tsuande should be lower on the kage tier list if she is a kage tier.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #89
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsunade isn't Kage tier. I've already provided excellent reasoning for that, which Lady Tsunade will continue to ignore and try to have her placed in Kage tier without actually doing anything to remotely refute my arguments.

More importantly, if Kushina is on the list as a 9T Host, she should definitely be higher.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:40 PM   #90
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Tsunade isn't Kage tier. I've already provided excellent reasoning for that, which Lady Tsunade will continue to ignore and try to have her placed in Kage tier without actually doing anything to remotely refute my arguments.

More importantly, if Kushina is on the list as a 9T Host, she should definitely be higher.
Not to mention only a part of her chakra was with in naruto and she held down half of the 9 tails with her jutsu.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #91
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Tsunade is under debate.

Guy is dropped into Kage Tier until proved otherwise.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #92
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Eh but BG Defaults don't have them with prep unless otherwise specified.

Anyway I'll add the conditions to the OP so people won't get confused.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #93
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Tsunade is touchy subject. And we're getting a little off topic..clearly. Perhaps a seperate thread for her would be appropriate? >_>
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #94
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Tsunade is touchy subject. And we're getting a little off topic..clearly. Perhaps a seperate thread for her would be appropriate? >_>
Sorry about that Lady Tsunade. \
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #95
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Also, Haku and Kimmimaro as Kage Tier?
Old 12-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #96
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Haku has the ice mirrors already prepared yes?

Maybe not Kage tier, but lower. He was definitely considered to be Jonin level when he was alive.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #97
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Haku as Kage Tier? What the hell? Haku is nowhere near Kage Tier. Unless you're talking about ET Haku. Then, meh...
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #98
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Tsunade debate is up, if people can convince Dudemeister and myself wrong(Because I find her to be High Tier as well), I'll keep her at Kage.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #99
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Zombies are definitely not allowed.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:50 PM   #100
tyrell4life194
Banned