Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 01-29-2011, 07:05 PM   #501
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama
Default Re: Official Naruto Tier List - Group Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Nope. Just applied the same hype/potential to Sakura as Tentens being given by you Kaz. As well as feats.

Sakuras speed is good. If you wanna back up your claims of why I'm apparently wanking then go ahead and do so ' later ' , or whenever you hope to do so. Just make sure you do it. Nothing more I hate than unjustified insults.

And Sakura is Jonin level, like many of the other rookies, she's far stronger than her rank suggests. Along with Shikamaru, Lee and Choji she's probably one of the strongest rookies.
You over exaggerate her hype. Sakura barely has hype because she is a main character and all of her abilities and techniques are displayed due to this fact. What hype is there? Characters like Minato, Tenten, Haku, et cetera are characters that need and deserve hype because they are not shown much. You are merely wanking Sakura because you really like her.

Sakura has decent speed. She is not the next Itachi. I will definitely counter your post because everything about that post is biased and over exaggerated. I will make sure to do extensive research, just for you.

Sakura is not Jounin level. She is good, but not great. Shikamaru deserves Jounin. Lee and Choji have not displayed enough skills nor qualifications to say they deserve Jounin ranking. Once again, they are good but there is room for improvement. Sakura is skilled, I will give you that much, but she is not some amazingly great kunoichi. She still has a ways to go.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:42 PM   #502
jjjs
Genin

jjjs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
So I want everyone in on this. We should make a new tier list up to date with the manga, based not on personal opinion but the overall judgement of the users. Whatever characters get the most support will make the new tier lists.

Tiers as follows.

Conditions: Characters have prep and are at full power. Otherwise, the placements are based on Default battleground rules.

IN PROGRESS

Legend Tier
Sage of Six Paths
Kabuto Yakushi
Madara Uchiha
Kyuubi
Pain
Orochimaru
Naruto Uzumaki
Kisame Hoshigaki
Killer Bee
Hashirama Senju
Madara Uchiha/Tobi
Jiraiya - Sage Mode
Itachi Uchiha
Minato Namikaze
A
Danzo Shimura
Onoki
Sasuke Uchiha
Kakuzu
Gaara w/ Shukaku

Kage Tier
Might Guy(under debate)
Konan - with prep
Kakashi Hatake
Tobirama Senju
Kushina Uzumaki
Sasori
Deidara
Hanzo ???
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Mei Terumi
Chiyo
Mangetsu Hōzuki
Hidan
Tsunade
Kimimaro
Jūgo

High Tier
Asuma Sarutobi
Kankuro ???
Darui
Fuguki Suikazan
Jinpachi Munashi
Ameyuri Ringo
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Zabuza Momochi
Kushimaru Kuriarare
Jinin Akebino
Yamato
Rock Lee
Haku
Sai
Temari
Sakon/Ukon
Shikamaru Nara
Neji Hyūga

Mid Tier
Kurenai Yūhi
Kiba Inuzuka
Kidomaru
Chōza Akimichi
Chōji Akimichi
Sakura Haruno
Shino Aburame
Pakura
Gari
Tayuya
Jirobo
Inoichi Yamanaka
Tsume Inuzuka
Hana Inuzuka
Hinata Hyūga
Obito Uchiha

Low Tier
Ebisu
Tenten
Dosu Kinuta
Zaku Abumi
Ino Yamanaka
Konohamaru Sarutobi
Karin
Kin Tsuchi
Moegi
Udon

Start with Low Tier and work our way up. Someone can start by suggesting a general layout of Low Tier's character, and we all can nitpick and decide what makes that tier and who's too tough for it.

kakashi belongs above onoki and kisame because of kamui hype and lightning that stomps both earth AND water dome
hanzo belongs a LOT higher because of his massive hype
zabuza belongs above asuma and hidan because they can both not counter mist or he should be ATLEAST above the other swordsmen because he actually has feats

Last edited by jjjs; 01-29-2011 at 07:47 PM.
jjjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:50 PM   #503
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Tier's based on feats, so I disagree about Hanzou. But I could move Kakashi up with a bit more of approval.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:51 PM   #504
jjjs
Genin

then why is the sage of the six paths or the other swordsmen so high
Old 01-29-2011, 08:12 PM   #505
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Sage made the moon. The existance of a moon proves this to be true.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:16 PM   #506
jjjs
Genin

it is just hype and hanzo also has hype so why is he so low ?
he stomped the sannin in their PRIME !
Old 01-29-2011, 08:25 PM   #507
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Omg Kaz did I tell you that your sig is adorable? Because it is.
Quote:
I have no idea. Kakashi got famous for being having copied 1000's of jutsu. He also got famous for the Sharingan. Which he has yet to show. Pakura could have gotten famous for tactical brilliance, but also been skilled in battle. Kabuto brought her back because she was smart, but used her combat to his advantage. Her tactical brilliance wouldn't have mattered with Kabuto in complete control. To use her combat would only help her case. Hell, Pakura could've been famous for getting to Jonin at a young age, or passing the Chunin Exams when she was 6. Helps her both :POr at best been famous for having a unique KG but not necessarily an immensely powerful one. Well, she was worthy enough to be part of Kabuto's army. Because as we see, its certainly unique. But nothing compared to other KG's like Kimimaros, Senjus, Uchihas etc. True that. But those are insanely strong anyway.

Pakura created the fireballs as she moved at the Jonin. When her kunai clashed with his and she stood still, they went around him and hit him. What says that she can't manipulate them while moving? While she was moving at the Jonin, she had to move them with her too. And naw, arguement is purely based on hype Kuro. Most of it is, but where does it say that we can't use hype? Just assuming she could dodge one of those punches based purely on her getting famous for an unknown reason, presumably for a never seen before KG is too loose. She's a high level kunoichi, I'd like to think she could dodge at least one punch from Sakura. Maybe not multiple, but she really only needs to dodge one and get the fireball(s) to Sakura. Sakura has some hype and lots and lots of feats. Not going to argue with that. Causing Sasori trouble who faaar exceeds Pakura in skill is a massive disadvantage to her even without addition of feats. We already went over this.
Lol this is going on for a while xD I think Sakura has a higher chance now thanks to you, but yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Tier's based on feats, so I disagree about Hanzou. But I could move Kakashi up with a bit more of approval.
I believe TBC said that hype can be used too, otherwise many characters wouldn't be where they are right now.

And even with that why would you use JUST feats. Hype is always going to have some deciding factor in it or you would have people like Minato losing to some... random Chunin or something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 08:27 PM   #508
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
And even with that why would you use JUST feats. Hype is always going to have some deciding factor in it or you would have people like Minato losing to some... random Chunin or something.
You realize "random chunin" is hyped to have made the naruverse in a dream? :P

/sarcasm
Old 01-30-2011, 04:25 AM   #509
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
You over exaggerate her hype. Sakura barely has hype because she is a main character and all of her abilities and techniques are displayed due to this fact. What hype is there? Characters like Minato, Tenten, Haku, et cetera are characters that need and deserve hype because they are not shown much. You are merely wanking Sakura because you really like her.
No, I am not Kazzy dear. All characters have hype included in their placing. Otherwise it would just be biased. Besides, Tentens only hype is being taught by a taijutsu expert. Except she's never shown any taijutsu involving her feet/arms asides in the anime. Its safe to assume she's a long ranged fighter not a close ranged one.

Quote:
Sakura has decent speed. She is not the next Itachi. I will definitely counter your post because everything about that post is biased and over exaggerated. I will make sure to do extensive research, just for you.
Brilliant, I look forward to it. And no, she has good speed. Itachi has top tier speed. Sakuras would be average in comparison, but overall she is fast. Where people get this idea that she throws sluggish punches I'll never know.

Quote:
Sakura is not Jounin level. She is good, but not great. Shikamaru deserves Jounin. Lee and Choji have not displayed enough skills nor qualifications to say they deserve Jounin ranking. Once again, they are good but there is room for improvement. Sakura is skilled, I will give you that much, but she is not some amazingly great kunoichi. She still has a ways to go.
Kk. Put another Jonin against Sasori that isn't Kakashi or Gai, and lets see what happens <3 I should also add you shouldn't really classify someone as ' Jonin ' rank. The people within that rank can have a massive difference in skill, like Kakashi and Kankuro, for example. Which is why we have this Tier List. Lee, Sakura and Choji are far stronger than 90% of all the Jonin we've ever seen in the manga. The only stronger ones are the Senseis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post

Lol this is going on for a while xD I think Sakura has a higher chance now thanks to you, but yeah.
Yeh, we're going to exhaust ourselves xD Oh yes and, I believe those fireballs were just moving with her, perhaps they follow her around, as a part of her KG or somethin? Idk, not really enough information has been given on it. However, she does need to stand still to have them go around Sakura, and she'd barely be able to do that. Also, going by pure hype is all fine and well if you're Hanzo who beat all three Sannin at once, or Hashirama, who beat Madara Uchiha when he was in his prime. Pakuras hype isn't great in comparison to that, and she has some decent feats. Thats why you kinda need to use a bit of both.

But, shall we stop? We'll probably end up post farming o.o
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:54 AM   #510
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Alright, there's clearly controversy, so I'm not touching the tier yet.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:27 AM   #511
jjjs
Genin

sakura is NOT fast her databook score is a 3 which is actually pathetic and what she showed against sasori was pnj and massive help from chiyo
Old 01-30-2011, 08:52 AM   #512
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'd advise you read past posts and not use crappy opinions to make a full arguement. Thanks. And 3 is not pathetic, its above average. 2.5 being the borderline between slow and fast. Sakura has plenty of speed feats.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:54 AM   #513
jjjs
Genin

well it is bad speed for someone who you called "fast"
Old 01-30-2011, 09:18 AM   #514
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

-_____- The only fight you can really base Sakura speed off of is the Sasori one which wasn't that great, considering she had Chiyo's help.

Anyway I say Jirobo > Sakura.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:24 AM   #515
Lady Tsunade
Old.

No, it isn't jj.

And not really Yori, since that was at the start of Shippuden. And she's shown several more good speed feats since then.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:37 AM   #516
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
No, it isn't jj.

And not really Yori, since that was at the start of Shippuden. And she's shown several more good speed feats since then.
Name one.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:13 AM   #517
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Shunshin-like punch against Sai. Impressive shunshin used to travel a significant distance while moving from bushes to the center of Tenchi Bridge. [both in Sasuke and Sai Arc]. Appearing out of nowhere and soloing a giant caterpillar in an instant [Pein Arc]. I should add she jumps quite a distance, from her intial location, to Sasukes, in no time at all when confronting him after he defeats Danzo. [Kage Summit Arc]

She also has another minor speed feat in the Sasuke and Sai Arc, whenever Yamato is grabbing her. But as soon as she breaks from his grasp and starts running towards Kyuubi Naruto, she has already travelled a good distance from Yamato. I can give you chapter references for these, if you'd like?
Old 01-30-2011, 12:03 PM   #518
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Alright Tsun we'll agree to disagree, I'll just leave it as is.

Old 01-30-2011, 12:42 PM   #519
jjjs
Genin

saying a score of 3 in the databook is good is just like saying guy has great ninjutsu and genjutsu or kakashi has great stamina because they have the exact same score
Old 01-30-2011, 12:45 PM   #520
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Databooks stats are outdated, contradictory, and can be interpreted in different ways. If you want to compare speed, go use real speed feats from the manga.