Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:43 PM   #2101
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Tier List - Group Debate

Based entirely on hype, where would Sakumo Hatake be?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:11 PM   #2102
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Ever seen a Katon do any actual damage? Ever seen someone with a sword inflict realistic damage with that sword? Same reason it didn't kill Tayuya. TVTropes has a trope about it. Something like the Inverse Law of Lethality vs Usefulness. I forget what it was exactly.

The point is, the more likely a given attack is to do actual damage the less likely it is to have any real effect.

If Quick Beheading Dance can instantly(-ish) level a forest full of trees that are a hell of a lot stronger than the human body then it can casually Tsunade's up. To suggest that this is not the case is retardedry at best, trolling at worst. But wrong either way.

Temari isn't going to be competing with the likes of Naruto using QBD but she sure as hell goes ahead of Tsunade in any fight that doesn't start with them in close proximity.
You and I have had this debate many times before. I even grew to agree that Temari would win in a fight. But there's no way it would actually behead her. I think at this point, Tsunade has shown far more durability than the tree, nor am I convinced that the weasal scythe is faster than her anymore.

Kishi totally trolled Tsunade's feats up. Even if she gets sliced up(which she already handled Kusanagi, so QBD doesn't seem that bad), she has her entire body stored with chakra to heal it. A tree is stationary, Tsunade can at least react enough to dodge the blade enough to at least not get beheaded.

After seeing Temari be completely useless against 3RK, and after watching Tsunade break Susanoo, I don't think this is really an argument anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Based entirely on hype, where would Sakumo Hatake be?
With no feats, and no opponent hype comparison, I really can't find a spot for him. I'd say somewhere around Hanzo, but Hanzo at least has the opponent hype comparison from defeating the Sannin. He's sort of like Shisui to me. Both are possibly Legend Tier, but there aren't feats to prove it.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:55 AM   #2103
Sosuke
Academy Graduate

Sosuke has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
God Tier
Sage of the Six Paths
Juubi
Kabuto Yakushi with Edo Tensei
Tobi with Rinnegan and Six Paths
Madara Uchiha with Rinnegan

Legend Tier
Hashirama Senju with Tailed Beasts
Naruto Uzumaki - Kurama Mode
Kyuubi
Pain
Itachi Uchiha
Nagato
Danzo Shimura
Killer Bee
3rd Raikage
Minato Namikaze
A
Naruto Uzumaki - Sage Mode
Sasuke Uchiha
Orochimaru Edo Tensei
Second Mizukage
Kisame Hoshigaki
Muu
Sage Mode Jiraiya
Onoki
Orochimaru
Gaara w/ Shukaku
Might Guy
Hiruzen Sarutobi

Kage Tier
Kin-Gin Bros
Kakuzu
Kakashi Hatake
Tobirama Senju
Konan
Fu - Nanabi
Sasori
Deidara
Yagura - Sanbi
Yugito Nii - Nibi
Mei Terumi
Roshi - Yonbi
Han - Gobi
Third Kazekage
Utakata - Rokubi
Mifune
Hanzo
Darui
Mangetsu Hōzuki
Chiyo
Kimimaro
Fourth Kazekage

High Tier
Suigetsu
Jūgo
Temari
Tsunade
Hidan
Chōji Akimichi
Kankuro
Asuma Sarutobi
Hiashi Hyuga
Choza Akimichi
Fuguki Suikazan
Jinpachi Munashi
Ameyuri Ringo
Rock Lee
Zabuza Momochi
Kushimaru Kuriarare
Jinin Akebino
Yamato
Neji Hyūga
Haku
Sai
Wow, this list is horrible. I would've thought this site would see the light by now....but noooo

Itachi and Danzo above Minato? wth is this shiz?.
WTHGai's great and all, but should be in the same tier as Kakashi. The manga has made it clear they are comparable in power.

Kin-Gin Bros
Kakuzu

above current Kakashi hatake? WTH is this? Did you guys miss the chapters where Kakashi and Gai defeated most of the swordsman, fighting for over 24 hours and still had the energy to left to save naruto AND hold their own against multiple V2 JINS OPPONENTS and only got overwhelmed when they full transformed.

Suigetsu
Jūgo
Temari

above Tsunade? WTH IS THIS GARBAGE? EXPLAIN THIS????????????
There are probably more flaws in this terrible list but sort these problems out first. What a disgrace.

Last edited by Sosuke; 03-19-2012 at 07:00 AM.
Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:52 AM   #2104
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Itachi and Danzo above Minato? wth is this shiz?.
Fighting Danzo is a pure fight of stamina due to his 10-11 minutes of immortality.
In this time Minato only wears himself out by attacking.
If he doesn't Danzo ensure he will by steadily attacking causing Minato to defend thus forcing him to get worn out eventually.

No matter what Minato does, he will be drained during that time against a man who can advance and attack without having to worry about his own health enabling the use of moves that can't be done without Izanagi.
He just advances and advances towards Minato.

In addition Danzo can appear seemingly wherever he wants after each death in addition to having one of the best Sealing Jutsu of all requiring a single touch.
Deadly combo in combination with his Izanagi popping outta nowhere.

Minato strikes.Thinks Danzo is dead.Danzo appears behind him.*poke* done.

No matter what Minato does, he cannot win this due to not having shown the one thing needed to finish Danzo.

A LARGE amount of both Chakra and Stamina.

Also:
Kotoamatsukami.

Or you tell me how Minato will hurt let alone even scratch Danzo in a fight where one can only win by outlasting the other.
Even IF Minato gets close,Mokuton ensures a reliable defense.

Danzo is easily the biggest pain in the a$$ to fight in the Manga.

Quote:
Kin-Gin Bros
Kakuzu

above current Kakashi hatake?
I hope you know that Kinkaku and Ginkaku were able to leave Nidaime on the verge of death, somehow overcoming Edo Tensei?
Also:
Ginkaku alone solo'd Darui's division in Kyuubi Mode.
Do you even know how much was needed to defeat one alone?
It required:
The Sealing Pot.
Mabui's Heavenly transfer Jutsu.
Shikaku planning.
Inoichi's telepathy.
Chouji distracting it allowing Shikamaru to buy time for Ino to use Mind Transfer.
They are freaking Monsters.

Quote:
Did you guys miss the chapters where Kakashi and Gai defeated most of the swordsman,
Uhm..no because Kakashi's rampage was off-panel.

Kakuzu fought Shodai and survived.....all that needs to be said.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:45 AM   #2105
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

What can Tsunade do to hurt a guy made of water?
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:51 AM   #2106
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I think at this point, Tsunade has shown far more durability than the tree,
Yes, what with her casually tanking Madara's tree spikes and Orochimaru's diamond cutting sword. Obviously her durability is paramount in the Naruto universe. Verily I would be surprised if the Sage of Six Paths could overcome it.

Quote:
Kishi totally trolled Tsunade's feats up. Even if she gets sliced up(which she already handled Kusanagi, so QBD doesn't seem that bad), she has her entire body stored with chakra to heal it.
There's a difference between being stabbed once and being chopped to pieces.

Quote:
After seeing Temari be completely useless against 3RK, and after watching Tsunade break Susanoo, I don't think this is really an argument anymore.
Temari can't beat Tsunade because she couldn't beat 3RK? Never mind that 3RK FAAAAAAAR surpasses Tsunade.

Tsunade breaking Susanoo is a matter of strength, nothing more. What's that gonna do to protect her from being chopped to pieces?
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:15 AM   #2107
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Temari's Summoning is one of the most overrated moves I've ever debated over. If it didn't kill, or even sever a single of limb of Tayuya, it's not going to kill Tsunade.

As for summoning speed, we know she's at least as fast as Jiraiya and Orochimaru at summoning.
I love you so much right now.

Quote:
If Quick Beheading Dance can instantly(-ish) level a forest full of trees that are a hell of a lot stronger than the human body then it can casually Tsunade's up. To suggest that this is not the case is retardedry at best, trolling at worst. But wrong either way.
In the Narutoverse, trees can be cut down by big shuriken, but yet, a near fodder character like Iruka survive one to the back. Cutting down trees shows no ability to damage.

Given that not a single drop a blood was dropped by Tayuya, we can say that the marmint is only usefyl in a forest which can fall and crush someone's spine. All of which would be pointless to Tsuande because she can heal her spine when there is a friggin sword through it...

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #2108
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What can Tsunade do to hurt a guy made of water?
Nothing.

But if needed I'll go to a sink,let in water and see what effect my punch has on it.

Quote:
Given that not a single drop a blood was dropped by Tayuya
Funny how she was only bleeding out her mouth or from her skull depending on view.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:23 AM   #2109
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, what with her casually tanking Madara's tree spikes and Orochimaru's diamond cutting sword. Obviously her durability is paramount in the Naruto universe. Verily I would be surprised if the Sage of Six Paths could overcome it.

There's a difference between being stabbed once and being chopped to pieces.

Temari can't beat Tsunade because she couldn't beat 3RK? Never mind that 3RK FAAAAAAAR surpasses Tsunade.

Tsunade breaking Susanoo is a matter of strength, nothing more. What's that gonna do to protect her from being chopped to pieces?
1. Wut?

2. But Tayuya wasn't chopped to pieces. You're assuming that the Weasal is capable of cutting someone to pieces. There is no proof that it can, just because a few trees were destroyed. Rock Lee can kick boulders and smash them, but do you think he could level Tsunade with a single kick?

3. I'm aware of that. But one could easily compare the defense of 3RK to Susanoo. Nevermind that Tsunade has no chance of landing a hit on him, but if she did, it's logical to assume that it would have as much effect as it did on Susanoo. Apparently Tsunade's punch is as strong as 4th Raikage + Onoki making him weigh less. Considering that 4RK was able to slice the Hachibi's horn off(Or maybe it was tail?), her destructive feats went way up.

4. Well, considering they can both take the time to summon, people have already argued that Katsuyu could counter Khalamari. At worst, that would cushion the attack enough for Tsunade to easily survive it.

Either way, you're defending a Temari who shortly before using Khalamari, was blitzed by PTS Sasuke. sooo whatever.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:25 AM   #2110
Sosuke
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Fighting Danzo is a pure fight of stamina due to his 10-11 minutes of immortality.
In this time Minato only wears himself out by attacking.
If he doesn't Danzo ensure he will by steadily attacking causing Minato to defend thus forcing him to get worn out eventually.

No matter what Minato does, he will be drained during that time against a man who can advance and attack without having to worry about his own health enabling the use of moves that can't be done without Izanagi.
He just advances and advances towards Minato.

In addition Danzo can appear seemingly wherever he wants after each death in addition to having one of the best Sealing Jutsu of all requiring a single touch.
Deadly combo in combination with his Izanagi popping outta nowhere.

Minato strikes.Thinks Danzo is dead.Danzo appears behind him.*poke* done.

No matter what Minato does, he cannot win this due to not having shown the one thing needed to finish Danzo.

A LARGE amount of both Chakra and Stamina.

Also:
Kotoamatsukami.

Or you tell me how Minato will hurt let alone even scratch Danzo in a fight where one can only win by outlasting the other.
Even IF Minato gets close,Mokuton ensures a reliable defense.

Danzo is easily the biggest pain in the a$$ to fight in the Manga.

I hope you know that Kinkaku and Ginkaku were able to leave Nidaime on the verge of death, somehow overcoming Edo Tensei?
Also:
Ginkaku alone solo'd Darui's division in Kyuubi Mode.
Do you even know how much was needed to defeat one alone?
It required:
The Sealing Pot.
Mabui's Heavenly transfer Jutsu.
Shikaku planning.
Inoichi's telepathy.
Chouji distracting it allowing Shikamaru to buy time for Ino to use Mind Transfer.
They are freaking Monsters.

Uhm..no because Kakashi's rampage was off-panel.

Kakuzu fought Shodai and survived.....all that needs to be said.
This is one of the worst posts I have ever read.

The things you listed about Gin and Kin don't put them above current Kakashi, not even close lmao

You fool! You must've missed the panel where Kakashi one shotted Kisame's master

beat Zabuza
fighted for over 24 hours
sliced a zetsu in half with no difficulty
and STILL had the stamina left to to help Gai save Naruto and they held of MUTLTIPLE V2 JIN OPPONENTS.

Kakazu surviving against Shodai puts him above Kakashi? HAHAHAHAHA. Terrible.

You do realise we don't know the details? Shodai might've stomped him and decided to spare his life. Maybe Kakazu fled while Shodai was banging some chick? You get the idea. Shodai was above EMS Madara, Kakazu shouldn't even be mentioned lmao. Kakazu was having a tough time with wind arc Kakashi.

About your Danzo argument....that's like saying how can Danzo save himself from being blitzed? He might be blized before he even gets a chance to use his jutsu lololol

Feats? Minato is better?
Hype? Minato is better

AND WTH TEMARI/JUGO AND SUIGESTU ABOVE TSUNADE? HAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys neg me because you fail to refute me.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:26 AM   #2111
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Made some changes to Kage tier.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:30 AM   #2112
Sosuke
Academy Graduate

"I believe that only you [naruto] can surpass the Fourth Hokage.
~ Kakashi, The Legendary Copy Ninja of the Leaf

"There was never a man that could surpass him [Fourth Hokage] "
~ The Legendary Raikage, fastest man in the world.

"That unrivalled strength [Minato], that carefree smile.."
~ Masashi Kishimoto, Creator of Naruto

Aw come on, everybody pales in comparison to the fourth lord. As a shinobi his capacity was unparalleled, a true one-of-a kind.
~Jiraiya, the Legendary Sannin

His hype is better, and one of the most talented characters in Narutoverse. His feats are AMAZING despite little panel time. Danzo is good for an old man, but Minato is on another level.

Danzo is around Jiraiya level (which is still pretty good)

Minato>Itachi
Old 03-19-2012, 10:38 AM   #2113
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke View Post
This is one of the worst posts I have ever read.
Quit being an ass to people just because you disagree, only warning.

Quote:
The things you listed about Gin and Kin don't put them above current Kakashi, not even close lmao
Let's hear you find a way for him to overcome Kin Gin. They have the speed of V2, enough to blitz an entire batallion. They have all the Sage's Treasures. They even survived being attacked by the Kyuubi.

They had the entire army they faced beat, and only lost because Darui's most used word SOMEHOW LUCKILY changed mid-fight against them.

Sure Kakashi could take out one of them, but the two together? Hell no, absolutely not, no way.

Quote:
You fool! You must've missed the panel where Kakashi one shotted Kisame's master
With Sai's help and Zabuza's sword. And he's fodder anyway, since apparently Kisame defeated him back before he even had Samehada for himself.

Quote:
beat Zabuza
fighted for over 24 hours
sliced a zetsu in half with no difficulty
and STILL had the stamina left to to help Gai save Naruto and they held of MUTLTIPLE V2 JIN OPPONENTS.
Zabuza, who was slower than Haku, who was blitzed by KN0 Haku. And if you want to get technical, Zabuza beat Kakashi the first time they fought when he caught him in water prison, despite a 4 on 1.

You're pulling numbers out of your ass here, but it doesn't really matter. Everyone in the war right now has been fighting nonstop.

Sakura one-shotted a Zetsu. Invalid.

I wouldn't say held off. They were quickly overwhelmed, enough that Guy was about to open 8 Gates before Naruto decided to make them all look like pansys.

Quote:
Kakazu surviving against Shodai puts him above Kakashi? HAHAHAHAHA. Terrible.
No. Iron Skin puts him above Kakashi. 5 Hearts puts him above Kakashi. All elements puts him above Kakashi. The fact that he fought off Kakashi, Sakura, Sai, Choji, and Ino, and still had the upper hand until Naruto and Yamato showed up... and still kept fighting... that puts him above Kakashi.

About your Danzo argument....that's like saying how can Danzo save himself from being blitzed? He might be blized before he even gets a chance to use his jutsu lololol

Feats? Minato is better?
Hype? Minato is better

AND WTH TEMARI/JUGO AND SUIGESTU ABOVE TSUNADE? HAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys neg me because you fail to refute me.[/QUOTE]

None of those are above Tsunade. I hadn't edited it yet. Danzo is superior to Minato, no one on this site argues that, and you prove how little you know by arguing it. Shisui's eye is all he needs, and Minato has no knowledge of it. Sooo yeah. Cry somewhere else. =)
Old 03-19-2012, 10:40 AM   #2114
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennin modo View Post
I still don't understand why Konan is so low.....
It's an attack that likely requires months of prep. There is a limit to how much prep characters have.

Tobirama and Kakashi are directly above her because they have powerful water jutsu, which Jiraiya showed renders her more or less useless.

Last edited by TheBlackChidori; 03-19-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:46 AM   #2115
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hate to be picky, but how does Tsunade deal with Chiyo's ten puppets? Especially since Chiyo can seal chakra with one of them. No healing for Tsuande once that is done.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:56 AM   #2116
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

If Sakura was one-shotting all of Sasori's puppets, Tsunade is going to do the same.

She is immune to all of Chiyo's poison. Even Chiyo admitted Tsunade was better than her.

As for her sealing jutsu, it has to close around the opponent to start draining their Chakra. Tsunade is too strong to be held in place by a single puppet. And she can also summon and split Katsuyu to combat the puppets.

It was Chiyo or Jiraiya that said that Tsunade had encountered Chiyo numerous times in the war and they won everytime, even saying that Tsunade was the reason they won the war.

Tsunade could also likely cut the puppet strings with ease using Chakra scalpels.
I definitely think it would be an insanely close fight.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:01 AM   #2117
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Chiyo's puppet's were clearly stronger. They wiped out more of Sasori's puppets than vice versa.

Not to mention damaged puppets can still seal. See Sasori.

Doesn't Chiyo just easily outsmart Tsuande?

Last edited by Wooster; 03-19-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:10 AM   #2118
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Chiyo's puppet's were clearly stronger. They wiped out more of Sasori's puppets than vice versa.

Not to mention damaged puppets can still seal. See Sasori.

Doesn't Chiyo just easily outsmart Tsuande?
She had Sakura's help. And if they are stronger, it's sort of canceled out by the gap between Sakura and Tsunade anyway.

Tsunade has an intelligence rating of 5 in the databook for a reason.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:13 AM   #2119
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That has nothing to do with how many the puppets themselves took out.
Ohh, and the suction one. Not much Tsuande could do about that etiher

Chiyo beat Sasori when she was ancient(don't giver me Sasori let herw in,jJust a grandmother's delusions.) Tsuande has beaten no one. I think that speaks for itself in who has more battle field savvy.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:28 AM   #2120
Sosuke
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Quit being an ass to people just because you disagree, only warning.
Maybe when people stop negging me for my opinions which are supported by the manga.

Quote:
Let's hear you find a way for him to overcome Kin Gin. They have the speed of V2,
The same V2 who had sharingan, rinnegan and were overwhelming Naruto and Bee? I'd like you to prove it.

Quote:
enough to blitz an entire batallion.
Your point is?

Quote:
They have all the Sage's Treasures. They even survived being attacked by the Kyuubi.
Ok.

Quote:
They had the entire army they faced beat, and only lost because Darui's most used word SOMEHOW LUCKILY changed mid-fight against them.
They lost.

Quote:
Sure Kakashi could take out one of them, but the two together? Hell no, absolutely not, no way.
In your opinion, I'm sure even you know Kakashi is far superior to Darui.

Quote:
With Sai's help and Zabuza's sword.
All Sai did was seal him so he couldn't regenerate him. With Zabuza's sword? So what? You know it wasn't Zabuza's sword at first? He also got it lol It just shows goes to show Kakashi's great skill with weapons, holding a heavy sword like that and chanelling raiton through it.

Quote:
And he's fodder anyway, since apparently Kisame defeated him back before he even had Samehada for himself.
You can't prove he's fodder. He was one of the ledgendary swordsman, you sound as if Kisame is weak without Samehada? Because he isn't.

Quote:
Zabuza, who was slower than Haku, who was blitzed by KN0 Haku.
What does KNO stand for? Anyway, both Zabuza had a 4 tier in speed. They also probably factored in Haku's jutsu, his base speed isn't amazing. Even Sasuke managed to blitz him at one point.

Quote:
And if you want to get technical, Zabuza beat Kakashi the first time they fought when he caught him in water prison, despite a 4 on 1.
Lies, lmao. He TRAPPED Part 1 Kakashi in the water prison and Kakashi had to protect fodder. If you read the manga carefully, Zabuza stated the prison won't last forever and he needs to finish of the other quicks, before Kakashi can get out. Keep in mind this was RUSTY Part 1 Kakashi and despite that he got the better of Zabuza on more than occasion. At one point the mist was up, Zabuza was behind Kakashi and Kakashi still managed to react to all the shuriken.

How do we know Kakashi was rusty during his Part 1 fights with Zabuza? Kakashi states himself that he was out of shape.

Quote:
You're pulling numbers out of your ass here, but it doesn't really matter. Everyone in the war right now has been fighting nonstop.
Not pulling numbers out of my ass, re-read the manga and you will see I'm right.

Quote:
Sakura one-shotted a Zetsu. Invalid.
So what? I was just stating what Kakashi achieved the sword.

Quote:
I wouldn't say held off. They were quickly overwhelmed, enough that Guy was about to open 8 Gates before Naruto decided to make them all look like pansys.
Do you know the difference between V2 Jins and fully transformed tailed beasts? Gai only considered using the final gate when they were fully transformed. Kakashi and Gai were doing very well prior to that.

Quote:
No. Iron Skin puts him above Kakashi. 5 Hearts puts him above Kakashi. All elements puts him above Kakashi. The fact that he fought off Kakashi, Sakura, Sai, Choji, and Ino, and still had the upper hand until Naruto and Yamato showed up... and still kept fighting... that puts him above Kakashi.
What the hell? Sai and Sakura were not even in that fight lmao. But no, this doesn't put him above current Kakashi. Anyone who thinks Kakazu>Current Kakashi is insane.

Let me break it down for you.

Kakashi/Shikimaru/Choji and Ino amush them. Kakashi takes a heart out with Raikiri

He then proceeds to take out Hidan with a Raikiri but then Kakazu appears out of no where and kicks Kakashi. Oh, and let's not forget Kakashi had an injured arm during this fight (due to training Naruto)

Hidan then closes Kakashi down, Kakashi reacts to him with a mere kunai AND manages to see through Kakazu's attack also. AND still had has the speed and skill to save Shiki/Choji/Ino with a double raikiri despite being attacked himself a few panels back. That's insane.

And also, if you read the manga you would know Kakashi was about to use Kamui and send Kakazu into another dimension IF NARUTO DIDN'T SHOW UP.

Back then you could argue Kakashi and Kakazu were close in power, bu since that fight....
-Kakashi even tricked the two most powerful Pain bodies with his raition bunshin.

Demon Realm was paralysed by Kakashi's Raibushin, and because God Realm had just used Banshou Tenin he was unable to use any of his gravity powers for another 5 seconds. Not only this, but God Realm was completely unaware of Kakashi's location (as he was hiding withint the rubble) and both God Realm's and Demon Realm's back were turned to him. This means that neither Realm would have been able to see where Kakashi was coming from, and being that one was completely paralysed and the other was unable to use his jutsu, they would of had no way of evading Kakashi's surprise attack. We saw that even with Kakuzu (a ninja with far more experience than either Nagato or Kakashi), Kakashi was able to easily sneek up on him without the slightest detection from Kakuzu. I don't see God Realm and Demon Realm being able to detect Kakashi in such a situation. because Chouji and Chouza's attack was dodged by God Realm, that Kakashi's attack would be dodged as well is totally insufficient. Firstly, their attack came from above. With simple periphial vision, a person can tell if something as large as to huge ass fists are flying towards them. Reacting to a lightning fast attack that is coming completely from behind is something totally different.

Kamui
Deidara has experience in fighting high level Sharingan users. He immediately acknowledged that Kakashi is using an advanced Doujutsu comparable to Itachi's.. Also don't forget that Kakashi was able to quickly absorb the entirety of Deidara's Kamikaze explosion (an attack that would have destroyed the entire forest). Kakashi's aim, speed and efficiency with Kamui has hugely increased since then. Now you could argue that when he used it on Deidara, he "missed" and only got Deidara's arm. However, the only reason he missed was stated blatantly by Kakashi himself. He was unable to control the size and location of the barrier limiting the area of the jutsu.

Since that time, Kakashi no longer has that problem. Kakashi is no longer hindered by these things. He was able to activate his MS instantaneously to blast away the Susano'o arrow sent at him by Sasuke, that too at very close range. That clearly shows his ability to warp things near instantly. Let's not forget that this is the same arrow which caught Danzo, too and would've killed him had he not had Izanagi, which effectively kept him immortal.

Also, also, he warped away a missile sent at Choji by Asura Path, when he was himself half buried in rubble. That tells you about his focus and accuracy with Kamui, getting a moving projectile so perfectly when he was at the verge of death himself.

Intelligence: Kakashi has a brain comparable to that of Shikimaru.

In the war, he and Gai held of multiple V2 Jin opponents and he managed to cut through the shroud which is insane. They defeated most of the swordsman and still had energy left to fight, all this without even resorting to their best just (Kamui and 8 gates)

Kakashi>Kakazu. Deal with it.

Last edited by Sosuke; 03-19-2012 at 11:32 AM.