Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 02-22-2012, 03:01 PM   #2041
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto Tier List - Group Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
I have fallen victim to lolKishi.
He gets the best of us.

Am I the only one that thinks Kisame is too high? He can't absorb SM Jiraiya's chakra and elemental jutsu as shown with Itachi. Onoki's Dust Jutsu/flight would be able to beat him.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #2042
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Since Hashirama and Madara had some pseudo fusion.

Should I expect it with Naruto and Sasuke as well?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #2043
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You know Naruto wants to fuse with Sasuke.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:34 PM   #2044
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It could possibly have been the Elder Son's form of the Rinnegan, unable to revert to the true Rinnegan without a stronger Senju counter-part. Of course people theorize if there is a lower form of the Rinnegan at all, or if it's just looked at wrong on panel.
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:55 AM   #2045
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think Sai Shaft should be moved up as his risking his neck for his brotha man hasn't been fully taken into account.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:36 AM   #2046
Midnight789
Chunin

Midnight789 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I AM Back!!!!!, Im so proud to see Might Guy In The Legendary Tier!!!!!!!!!!. YESSSSSSS!!!

Thank You Black Chidori, but did you have to do it when i took a break..lol
Midnight789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:48 PM   #2047
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah you were too busy at NF xD
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:56 PM   #2048
Midnight789
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Yeah you were too busy at NF xD
lol, i meant break from this thread. more Gai fans there.lol
Old 02-28-2012, 09:20 AM   #2049
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

why is guy higher then kakashi? i thought they were even, untill guy releases 8th gate then he's most likey god tier
THE susanoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:02 AM   #2050
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

So why is Kabuto still up that high. Him and the majority of his edo can easily be restrained by Bee Naruto.[] Bee is especially is a match with his sealing jutsu
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:17 AM   #2051
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE susanoo View Post
why is guy higher then kakashi? i thought they were even, untill guy releases 8th gate then he's most likey god tier
Guy with gates should be able to avoid many of Kakashi's attacks, especially Kamui,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
So why is Kabuto still up that high. Him and the majority of his edo can easily be restrained by Bee Naruto.[] Bee is especially is a match with his sealing jutsu
Well he does have Madara. But I agree Naruto or Bee could take most of his zombies out easily.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:27 AM   #2052
Midnight789
Chunin

OMG, I FEEL THAT TSUNADE IS GOING TO HAVE SOME MAJOR FEAT BOOST!!!!!!!!!

it scares me..lol

also i guess it is a proven fact that the 1st Hokage is officially the strongest Hokage that ever lived. able to do what Tusande does but with out hand seals...!!!!! Thats freak en amazing!
Old 02-29-2012, 03:27 PM   #2053
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Should Hashirama be in God Tier?

He can heal himself more efficiently than the renown medic Tsunade and doesn't even need hand seals.

Plus, he's been compared to the Sage by Kabuto, who's very goal is to know the secret behind the Sage.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:28 PM   #2054
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

There's nothing she could possibly do without it being blatant Deus Ex Machina. Madara has already outlined why she is vastly inferior to the 1st and he's even stronger than he was when he fought the 1st. She will be effortlessly destroyed and then Itachi will arrive and Totsuka stab Madara and we'll move on to something more interesting than listening to an Uchiha blather on and on about how much better he is than everyone else. Like watching paint dry.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #2055
Midnight789
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
There's nothing she could possibly do without it being blatant Deus Ex Machina. Madara has already outlined why she is vastly inferior to the 1st and he's even stronger than he was when he fought the 1st. She will be effortlessly destroyed and then Itachi will arrive and Totsuka stab Madara and we'll move on to something more interesting than listening to an Uchiha blather on and on about how much better he is than everyone else. Like watching paint dry.
i would watch what you type..lol, a lot of people have been underestimating Tsuande, which is understandable due to the lack of feat, especially when you put her up against people like Kage level people.

it is obvious that she is going to get a boost. who else is going to do it. She is freak en the grand daughter of the first Hokage!, she did say her strength was not the only thing passed down. she has something up her selves. she was smiling for Gods sake.lol

also I doubt Itachi would beat Kabuto. according to a massive spoiler out break, He will Have to go through Jiriaya first!, if this is a true spoiler, then i think Itachi would have too much on his plate
Old 02-29-2012, 05:08 PM   #2056
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

konahamaru should be higher than that.

joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #2057
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Guy with gates should be able to avoid many of Kakashi's attacks, especially Kamui,.

Well he does have Madara. But I agree Naruto or Bee could take most of his zombies out easily.
If he has base abilities capable of taking on edo Itachi that would secure his spot. But right now I see Naruto as the stronger character. I mean Naruto's arsenal is every bit as powerful as Madara's arsenal. If not more powerful.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #2058
Midnight789
Chunin

Quote:
If he has base abilities capable of taking on edo Itachi that would secure his spot. But right now I see Naruto as the stronger character. I mean Naruto's arsenal is every bit as powerful as Madara's arsenal. If not more powerful.
u sure, because, Madara's wood element would surpass Naruto's nine Tail Mode. plus i don't see any of Naruto's attacks taking on 2 CT.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:43 PM   #2059
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight789 View Post
u sure, because, Madara's wood element would surpass Naruto's nine Tail Mode. plus i don't see any of Naruto's attacks taking on 2 CT.
Peoe.focus on the.9 tails too much now. Think about the fact that at full power before the fox he basically fought on every battle front with his clones. Madara's wood element maybe strong enough to hold the fox but he is hardly fighting several rm clones plus the full kyuubi mode. Then add the fact that he has a steady stream of the fox energy at all times now. So his em mode is not timing out easily. The full fox mode is overkill.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #2060
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

You're welcome Midnight lol... It wasnt so much me thinking Guy was Legend material, as it was my questioning keeping Hiruzen as Legend Tier even though Guy can beat him... so I resolved.

Quote:
6 Jinchiruuki are given them a run for his money. He has nearly 20 other Zombies that could have ganged up on anyone, including Madara. Not to mention it's Kabuto + Zombies VS. One other person, not Bee and Naruto both.

Kabuto's capabilities with prep say that he can take every one of those Edo Tensei's and have them all attack whoever his one opponent is. And that's total overkill.

Quote:
Naruto is most likely the strongest character. At least it appears so. 5 Minutes isn't a very long time though against certain Shinobi though. Even Danzo could strategically kill Naruto by wearing out his Rikudou and Kurama stamina. Then again, Naruto would back that up with Sage Mode and be fine, but whatever, in this case it won't work.

But either way, I wanna see more. He's still fighting the Jinchiruuki at the moment so after that outcome, I may move him just under the Sage of Six Paths.

As for Tsunade, I'll believe it when I see it. She's probably gonna do something silly like give all her chakra to someone else. Super strength added to A's speed and power, something of the sort. If anything.

Or she could finally do something serious. I mean, we haven't got to see Tsunade fight for real. She took out Orochimaru and tanked all that crap from Kabuto, and once Pain came around she was out of chakra from protecting the entire village from CST.

But who knows, maybe she will surprise us.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote