Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 01-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #2001
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto Tier List - Group Debate

The Second Mizukage is above Muu? I woud have thought its the other way around
Old 01-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #2002
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants620 View Post
Jokey Boy was a jutsu even The second Tsuchikage has no answer to. Stated by Onoki in the Manga. Thats why.

Why isn't Kagami Uchiha on this List or Santa Yamanaka or Ensui Nara?
Genjustu or the infinite explosion whachacall it?
Old 01-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #2003
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Dust Release cant stop it?
Old 01-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #2004
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I don't think so
I dont know. The fact that Tsunade and A both believed that Onoki would be the only one that can beat Mu pretty much puts Mu above The Second Mizukage.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:50 AM   #2005
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
well the fact that the Second Mizukage survived after his battle with Mu and Mu did not tells me that second Mizu wins. Albeit for a very short time.
i guess thats true too.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:28 AM   #2006
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Jokey Boy was a jutsu even The second Tsuchikage has no answer to. Stated by Onoki in the Manga. Thats why.

Why isn't Kagami Uchiha on this List or Santa Yamanaka or Ensui Nara?
No feats and they are unimportant.

Stop spamming this thread with inane questions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:05 AM   #2007
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

So I almost feel like Naruto is better than Madara and Hashirama at this point.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:10 AM   #2008
PuffPuffPanda
Apprentice Genin

PuffPuffPanda saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
I dont know. The fact that Tsunade and A both believed that Onoki would be the only one that can beat Mu pretty much puts Mu above The Second Mizukage.
They believed he was best suited from his background knowledge and similar techs.

Yet even Muu stated Onoki had little chance against him unless he called in Gaara for back up.
PuffPuffPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:18 PM   #2009
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Is Darui around V1 A's speed? When they doubleteamed Sasuke, Darui and A both got to Sasuke at the same time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #2010
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Is Darui around V1 A's speed? When they doubleteamed Sasuke, Darui and A both got to Sasuke at the same time.
Highly doubt it. A's been known to lower his power/speed for double teams, like with the Lariat with KB.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:25 PM   #2011
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Highly doubt it. A's been known to lower his power/speed for double teams, like with the Lariat with KB.
But thats for the lariat. They can't decapitate the victim if the power isn't balanced.

But here he's just trying to smash his head open. And according to Naruto, A's V1 form definitely has the power to do it alone

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #2012
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
So I almost feel like Naruto is better than Madara and Hashirama at this point.

Two guys that are stronger than an entire Kyuubi where Naruto is maxed out on half a Kyuubi.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:25 AM   #2013
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Just because they can control it doesn't mean they're stronger. Even Sasuke was able to control/restrain Naruto's Kyuubi. I doubt you think he's stronger. THe Kyuubi is just weak to Sharingan and Senju chakra.

And apparently, half the Kyuubi is enough to overpower 5 other full Bijuu when used in conjunction with Naruto's power. I think they both play a part in that. At this point, it's not impossible to say that Naruto is stronger than half a Kyuubi on Uzumaki/Sage chakra alone. I don't think the Kyuubi alone is stronger than 5 Bijuu, or else they would fear the Kyuubi a lot more.

He was able to take out the 3rd Raikage on Sage Chakra alone, who was strong enough to go Toe to Toe with the Hachibi.

Kushina had an entire Kyuubi within her. She definitely wasn't stronger than Naruto. He just doesn't have the Yin chakra, meaning no All-Creation for him
Old 02-07-2012, 07:33 AM   #2014
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think there the degree of control is really important for Tailed Beasts. Clearly the ones controlled by Tobi are nowhere near KB and Naruto's power level.

Likewise, Kurama by himself is probably weaker without Naruto.

By feats Naruto is better than Hashirama and Tobi now.

Old 02-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #2015
PuffPuffPanda
Apprentice Genin

The Sanbi example comes into play as well.

Deidara one shot the Sanbi (we know he had low difficulty because he didn't even take off his cloak) but Danzo stated that Yagura was only one of four shinobi in history to completely tame a bijuu.

I severely doubt Deidara could one shot a fully cooperative Yagura and Isobu with a C2 fish...
Old 02-08-2012, 10:16 AM   #2016
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

True.

TBC is just being stubborn.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #2017
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Suigetsu above Juugo, Tenten, and Hidan. Yes?
Old 02-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #2018
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Not unless you just move Hidan down.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:08 PM   #2019
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You know I feel Bee is being underestimated by this list. He could pretty much handle everyone above him up Naruto. I even put money on him being powerful enough to put him against Madara prime.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #2020
PuffPuffPanda
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
You know I feel Bee is being underestimated by this list. He could pretty much handle everyone above him up Naruto. I even put money on him being powerful enough to put him against Madara prime.
Bee already proved he's powerless against Nagato using only two paths, and I wouldn't put him past Itachi, although the two could match each other pretty close. Madara is superior to both of those dojutsu users.

Bee's not top tier, but he should be at the highest spot of the next tier right below.