Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-02-2009, 12:51 AM   #41
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: the dumb game

Quote:
Originally Posted by *HinataGurl* View Post
if your little bro is under 3 years ill take him
he's 11

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:52 AM   #42
*HinataGurl*
Chunin Exam Participant

*HinataGurl* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to *HinataGurl*

a gay or a bi
*HinataGurl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #43
*HinataGurl*
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
he's 11
keep him then.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #44
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1narutofan View Post
but with immortality you would have infinite time to acheive fame that lasted forever

but then I'd always be making new friends to replace old ones. life would lose its one meaning which only I seem to have figured out.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 07-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #45
#1narutofan
Genin Elite

#1narutofan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

a bi...
#1narutofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:54 AM   #46
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
keep him then.
thought u say tat

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-02-2009, 12:54 AM   #47
#1narutofan
Genin Elite

Quote:
but then I'd always be making new friends to replace old ones. life would lose its one meaning which only I seem to have figured out.
*gasps* whats the meaning?
Old 07-02-2009, 12:55 AM   #48
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

this will sound real emo but the meaning of life is................................................ .................................................. .... death.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-02-2009, 12:55 AM   #49
*HinataGurl*
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
he rather right
Old 07-02-2009, 12:56 AM   #50
*HinataGurl*
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
this will sound real emo but the meaning of life is................................................ .................................................. .... death.
wrong. life meaning is to have fun
Old 07-02-2009, 12:57 AM   #51
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

but I'll still do what I want before I die so don't say I'm emo

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-02-2009, 12:58 AM   #52
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
wrong. life meaning is to have fun
everything that comes into existence eventually dies. thats just where Im coming from

death or sell ur soul to the devil

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-02-2009, 12:59 AM   #53
#1narutofan
Genin Elite

you're both right, the meaning of life is to have fun dying i.e. death by skydiving, at least it wouldve been fun
Old 07-02-2009, 01:00 AM   #54
*HinataGurl*
Chunin Exam Participant

your right
Old 07-02-2009, 01:01 AM   #55
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

same now

death or sell ur soul to the devil

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-02-2009, 01:01 AM   #56
*HinataGurl*
Chunin Exam Participant

i cant relly argue or hold a grudge that long im not very good at it.........

Now crackers or nosehairs?
Old 07-02-2009, 01:02 AM   #57
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

crackers. yummy.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-02-2009, 01:02 AM   #58
#1narutofan
Genin Elite

nosehairs? how did you even think of asking that *bewildered*
Old 07-02-2009, 01:04 AM   #59
*HinataGurl*
Chunin Exam Participant

Unhappy Re: the dumb game

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1narutofan View Post
nosehairs? how did you even think of asking that *bewildered*
my sister is typing with me.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:05 AM   #60
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ur sister has some good ideas

escudo espada #3

Quote: