Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #1
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default The Yaoi Lovers Club

This is a club for all yaoi/shonen ai lovers to talk about your favorite yaoi pairings and anime and all other stuff and to just share the yaoi lovin'! ^^
NO HATERS ALLOWED! If you start hating, I will throw virtual shuriken right at your face!!!
Just post if you wanna join!

Yaoi Lovers Leader- Naruko-chan

Members:
- Yajyuu Mikazuki
- Sai's brother
- Nick Tasogare
- watermelon-chi
- The Anbu's Fiery Rose
- Leaf Shinobi
- sasodeifan
- 2hyper4u AKA Sloth
- Sasuke1223
- itasan
- TheViolletteHeart
- narutorocks
- Hisui_Of_The_Company
- Sakura Uchiha
- SakuraGirl
- AmethystWolf
- RockLeesFutureWife
- rainbowrazor
- Kat
- hinataisblue42
- HKMninja
- mimipuppy
- ?ink?
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Naruko-chan; 10-03-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:47 PM   #2
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Yajyuu Mikazuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Yaoi Lovers Club

Chyes!!!! I will join
Old 07-01-2009, 11:47 PM   #3
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I just like the comics xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:48 PM   #4
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Count me in!!
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:48 PM   #5
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I like KakaNaru kinda.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:49 PM   #6
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yajyuu Mikazuki View Post
Chyes!!!! I will join
Your in! Welcome to the lovey-dovey yaoi club! Woohoo!
Missing-nin
^^^^^^^^^
Old 07-01-2009, 11:50 PM   #7
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruko-chan View Post
Your in! Welcome to the lovey-dovey yaoi club! Woohoo!
hehe I do like the lovey-dovey
Old 07-01-2009, 11:50 PM   #8
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Welcome Sai's bro and Nick!!! <333
Missing-nin
^^^^^^^^^
Old 07-01-2009, 11:51 PM   #9
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Wootwoot~
Old 07-01-2009, 11:51 PM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Who do you guys like as a pairing?

I take back KakaNaru, I like NaruShika
Old 07-01-2009, 11:52 PM   #11
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Well g2g im watching eposide 203-205

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:52 PM   #12
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Who do you guys like as a pairing?
Well, NaruSasu, duh. ^^ But I also like pretty much all Naruto yaoi pairings that arent too disturbing, like the ones with Orochimaru in them. *shudders*
Missing-nin
^^^^^^^^^
Old 07-01-2009, 11:53 PM   #13
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well, NaruSasu, duh. ^^ But I also like pretty much all Naruto yaoi pairings that arent too disturbing, like the ones with Orochimaru in them. *shudders*
same, but my fav is NaruShika
Old 07-01-2009, 11:53 PM   #14
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ew I like KibaSai and SasuSui
Old 07-01-2009, 11:54 PM   #15
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Yea, he's had a crush on Kiba for awhile XD
Old 07-01-2009, 11:54 PM   #16
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
same, but my fav is NaruShika
NaruShika is so cute! ^^
Missing-nin
^^^^^^^^^
Old 07-01-2009, 11:55 PM   #17
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yea, he's had a crush on Kiba for awhile XD
Old 07-01-2009, 11:55 PM   #18
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Yea, I wrote a yaoi about them. It was....*cough*explicit*cough*
Old 07-01-2009, 11:55 PM   #19
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yajyuu Mikazuki View Post
Ew I like KibaSai and SasuSui
I've never really got into KibaSai. But I think I could. Theyd make a hot couple. And I LOVE SasuSui! <333
Missing-nin
^^^^^^^^^
Old 07-01-2009, 11:56 PM   #20
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
And I LOVE SasuSui! <333
I know something else you would love too........XD

Tags
love, shonenai, yaoi