Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

PaperAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Who else was revived?

In the last panel we can clearly see that there are alot more zombies than what we saw

Who else do you think was summoned?
PaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3
Default Re: Who else was revived?

Well a lot was shadowed out but it did show some notable people like zabuza and haku. They were some bad asses but I can't wait to see if they will actually still be as good..but then theres all the others who were also revived so it should be some good fights coming up in the next few chapters .
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You rep me I rep you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:57 PM   #3
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Lets hope for Kakashi's daddy.

Then Chiyo could finally get her chance =D
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #4
ricky100
Veteran Chunin

ricky100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to ricky100

Maybe fourth hokage :P but it would be epic.

Spoiler:
"AMATERASU"

Spoiler:
xbox live gamertag-SotlarEmil
ricky100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:05 PM   #5
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky100 View Post
Maybe fourth hokage :P but it would be epic.
Minato can't be revived.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #6
Nine-Tailed Sage
Ninja Academy Student

Nine-Tailed Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post

Nahh people like the white fang and jiraiya are too badass to be summoned...cause then madara's army would be truely invincible..

though it would be cool if he was summoned...
Nine-Tailed Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #7
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kakashi's dad, Jirayia, minato, or other kages maybe they got hidan back(not really)

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
GwynethUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:28 PM   #8
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwynethUchiha View Post
Kakashi's dad, Jirayia, minato, or other kages maybe they got hidan back(not really)
Like someone said already, Minato can't be revived since he was sealed into the death god. Hidan might be dead by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post

That's who I'm hoping for along with Jiraiya and other akatsuki. I forgot some others
Old 11-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #9
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

HIS SOUL IS GONE BUT NOT HIS BODY...............maybe Naruto's mom

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
GwynethUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #10
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

Well, you do need the soul I think
Old 12-30-2010, 11:16 PM   #11
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

BlackAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Izuna Uchiha possibly.
Old 12-31-2010, 04:38 AM   #12
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Kabuto currently summoned 35 people. Kabuto said he is trying to get, Pervy Sage, Shisui, and Kakashi's dad (I think).

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:20 AM   #13
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Who else was revived?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Kabuto currently summoned 35 people. Kabuto said he is trying to get, Pervy Sage, Shisui, and Kakashi's dad (I think).
He can consider the war won if he reanimates them then. I don't think that's his goal though. I'm 95% sure that he'll betray Madara at the very last second. Kabuto's always been like that.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:23 AM   #14
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kabuto never said anything about the White Fang. p_o

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:16 PM   #15
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Wow 35 people.....Im counting down the amount of Arrancars Aizen had to see if this war might last almost as long as the battle with the Arrancars in Bleach.

There was 35 Arrancars too however I didn't count the filler ones as well as a few because they didn't do much(well I didn't count Szazel's fraccion since they don't fight). I only counted the Espada, Privaron Espada, Fraccion, and a few(non-anime only) Numeros and I got like 35 to 36.

Wow they are about even. Its been 7 chapters since the war started and only 2 zombies went down so far. If Kabuto summons anymore this war will last longer.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:07 PM   #16
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Kabuto actually did summon at least 35 people.
6 Swordsmen (Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist)
Pakura
Gari
Zabuza Momochi
Haku Yuki
Shin
Sasori
Deidara
Chukichi
Itachi Uchiha
Kakuzu
Nagato
Han
Utakata
Yugito Ni'i
Fu
Yagura
Roshi
Unnamed Kage
Third Raikage
Fourth Kazekage
Kimimaro Kaguya
Chiyo
Hanzo
Asuma Sarutobi
Dan
Hiashi or Hizashi (Whichever one was the one that died)
Torune Aburame
Unknown ninja standing next to Hiashi/Hizashi
Unknown Kumogakure ninja who was with Zabuza and Haku

There was an unknown ninja standing next to Gari, but this may simply be the same unknown Kumogakure ninja seen later.

However, if you look at Chapter 522, Page 11 (Or 10 depending on what website you use) you'll see Kabuto's board with chips on it, and you can count at least 31. If that's not including the six he summoned at the end of the same chapter, Kabuto's summoned at least 37 people now.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:25 PM   #17
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Kabuto actually did summon at least 35 people.
6 Swordsmen (Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist)
Pakura
Gari
Zabuza Momochi
Haku Yuki
Shin
Sasori
Deidara
Chukichi
Itachi Uchiha
Kakuzu
Nagato
Han
Utakata
Yugito Ni'i
Fu
Yagura
Roshi
Unnamed Kage
Third Raikage
Fourth Kazekage
Kimimaro Kaguya
Chiyo
Hanzo
Asuma Sarutobi
Dan
Hiashi or Hizashi (Whichever one was the one that died)
Torune Aburame
Unknown ninja standing next to Hiashi/Hizashi
Unknown Kumogakure ninja who was with Zabuza and Haku

There was an unknown ninja standing next to Gari, but this may simply be the same unknown Kumogakure ninja seen later.

However, if you look at Chapter 522, Page 11 (Or 10 depending on what website you use) you'll see Kabuto's board with chips on it, and you can count at least 31. If that's not including the six he summoned at the end of the same chapter, Kabuto's summoned at least 37 people now.
I see you did some research.
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #18
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah I know that the people who were revived togther were probably in the same team.

Team 1
-Itachi
-Kakuzu
-Nagato

Team 2
-Chiyo
-Kimimaro
-Hanzo

Team 3

-Asuma
-Dan
-Hizashi
-Unknown Leaf Ninja

Team 4
-Zabuza
-Haku
-Gari
-Pakura
-Unknown Cloud Ninja(who is missing)

Team 5
-Third Raikage
-Fourth Kazekage
-Unknown Kage(probably Tsuchikage)

Ambush Team
-Deidara
-Sasori
-Chukichi
-Shin

The Jinchurikis are probably in one team.

I should make an thread about the Shinobi Alliance teams.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #19
iMario999
Academy Graduate

iMario999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hope No one... The army will be invincible...
Old 01-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #20
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

/is still waiting on Kisame's revival

But yeah, around 37 seems accurate. There's probably still some to be summoned or seen...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote