Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 12-22-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default What type of music or artist do you think the character ^ you listens to?

So as the title says, if the naruto characters were to listen to music, what kind of music or which artist do you think they would listen to?

Let's begin!

Kakashi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Xibitz360; 12-27-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:36 AM   #2
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva
Default Re: What type of music do you think the character ^ you listens to?

Jazz. Lmao I can totally picture him snapping in a jazz/poetry club

Sasuke.

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:43 AM   #3
lolitaninja
Veteran Chunin

lolitaninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Psh, emo. What else?!

Kankuro
Kankuro's #1 fan!
Because real men wear make-up...and play with dolls!
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:48 AM   #4
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Old metal bands. Aerosmith, smashing pumpkins, stuff like that.

Naruto

Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Old 12-24-2010, 06:36 AM   #5
Miss Kabuto
Ninja Academy Student

Miss Kabuto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hiphop or something like that

Kabuto
Miss Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:12 AM   #6
kai57
Chunin Exam Participant

kai57 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!kai57 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

old folk music haha

sasori
HOOYAH
kai57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:43 AM   #7
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

flute music.

Deidara

Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Old 12-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #8
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Soft, relaxing music to create art and heavy metal when they explode!! lolz

Jiraiya?

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:14 PM   #9
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Pussycat dolls

Hinata

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:15 PM   #10
ItachixKisame
Apprentice Genin

ItachixKisame is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Celine Dion

Pain
Old 12-24-2010, 01:16 PM   #11
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Heavy Metal

Hidan

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:16 PM   #12
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
Chunin

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Religious Rock (yes its real)

Gaara
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:16 PM   #13
ItachixKisame
Apprentice Genin

ItachixKisame is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Marilyn manson

Itachi
Old 12-24-2010, 01:19 PM   #14
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

RElaxing music

Fugaku
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
TheTrueMasterofIllusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:20 PM   #15
DeGenorous24
Chunin

Location: So Why They Call You Sweet Daddy D ...... Ask Yo Mamma xD
DeGenorous24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

rock music

Best Song Ever
Spoiler:

Shout-Outs!
Spoiler:

Katsuki=Awesome x100000000
Jenny is a "G
202 is super-duper-ultra-omega cool

"I'm not Royelric"
"Im laughing at your mom"
I support "Man-Daddying"
*Need People In My Siggy*xD
DeGenorous24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:33 PM   #16
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

Mikoto
Annie(Anathema),
Old 12-24-2010, 02:33 PM   #17
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

....no idea

Ino

"...What say you in your defense, witness? I highly recommend you give us nothing but the truth." -Zacharias Barnham

"So that's it? I'm a witch because I dropped my glasses?"
-Kira
Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:34 PM   #18
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

Taylor Swift*shivers*

Shisui
Annie(Anathema),
Old 12-24-2010, 02:35 PM   #19
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

...uh metal? (forgot him)

Sakura

"...What say you in your defense, witness? I highly recommend you give us nothing but the truth." -Zacharias Barnham

"So that's it? I'm a witch because I dropped my glasses?"
-Kira
Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:39 PM   #20
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

Punk rock

Asuma
Annie(Anathema),