Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 05-01-2011, 10:32 PM   #2821
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Who Would you Rather be Stranded With?

Mikoto

Kushina or Mikoto?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:33 PM   #2822
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Kushina

Naruto or Shino

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #2823
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Naruto

Biwako or Hiruzen

Old 05-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #2824
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

WHO?????????? Neither then..:/

Ebizo or Chiyo

Old 05-01-2011, 10:38 PM   #2825
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
WHO?????????? Neither then..:/

Ebizo or Chiyo
Biwako=Hiruzen's wife
Hiruzen=The 3rd Hokage

Chiyo

Sakura or Ino

Old 05-01-2011, 10:39 PM   #2826
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Sakura

Jirobo or Kidomaru

Old 05-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #2827
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Neither

Temari or Kankuro

Old 05-01-2011, 11:00 PM   #2828
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Temari

Nagato or Madara

Old 05-01-2011, 11:12 PM   #2829
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Nagato

Kabuto or Orochimaru

Old 05-01-2011, 11:30 PM   #2830
Me!
Ninja Academy Student

Me! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kabuto

Kotetsu or izumo
Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:31 PM   #2831
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

neither!!

Shizune or Dan

Old 05-01-2011, 11:40 PM   #2832
Me!
Ninja Academy Student

Me! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Shizune

Tenten or Temari
Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:18 AM   #2833
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Tenten

Kankuro or Baki

Old 05-02-2011, 10:55 AM   #2834
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Kankuro

Gaara or Killer bee

Old 05-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #2835
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Gaara

Jugo or Kimimaro

Old 05-02-2011, 01:34 PM   #2836
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Kimmimaro

Suigetsu or Zabuza

Old 05-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #2837
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Neither!!

Asuma or Kiba

Old 05-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #2838
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Asuma

Shikamaru or Asuma

Old 05-02-2011, 03:34 PM   #2839
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Asuma

Karin or Tayuya

Old 05-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #2840
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Neither

Sakon or Suigetsu

Tags
akatsuki, deidara, itachi, naruto, sasuke