Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:59 PM   #2061
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva
Default Re: Who Would you Rather be Stranded With?

kakashi, he can summon more dogs to sniff for food

sage naruto or regular naruto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:58 PM   #2062
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Neither!!

Shino or Kiba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:13 PM   #2063
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

kiba.

Sasuke or Danzo?
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:14 PM   #2064
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke

Temari or Tenten

Old 02-25-2011, 01:21 AM   #2065
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

tenten

neji or lee
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:22 AM   #2066
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Neji

Tenten or Temari

Old 02-25-2011, 01:27 AM   #2067
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Tenten

Itachi or deidara ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:28 AM   #2068
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Both!!!!!!!!!!

Ino or Tenten

Old 02-25-2011, 01:29 AM   #2069
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Ino

Choji or Shikamaru ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-25-2011, 01:31 AM   #2070
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Neither!!

Kiba or Shino

Old 02-25-2011, 01:48 AM   #2071
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Kiba

Rock lee or zetsu ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-25-2011, 01:54 AM   #2072
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Neither!! I'll go it alone!!

Zabuza or Tazuna

Old 02-25-2011, 01:55 AM   #2073
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

nither

Naruto or kiba ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-25-2011, 02:08 AM   #2074
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Kiba

Tayuya or Karin

Old 02-25-2011, 03:22 AM   #2075
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Tanyuya

mei or tsuande

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:01 AM   #2076
Nicks016
Chunin

Nicks016 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

mei

A or Killer Bee?
Nicks016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:32 AM   #2077
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

A

Minato or hanabi

alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:45 AM   #2078
XxdarkwolfxX
Genin Elite

Location: Hiding under my bed with all the scary monsters ;D muhahaha
XxdarkwolfxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Minato

Hinata or Neji?
XxdarkwolfxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 08:21 AM   #2079
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

Neji

omoi or killer bee

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:43 AM   #2080
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

killer bee

A or Mei
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, deidara, itachi, naruto, sasuke