Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 02-23-2011, 10:44 PM   #2021
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who Would you Rather be Stranded With?

Karin

Naruto or kiba ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:46 PM   #2022
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

naruto

lee or neji

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:47 PM   #2023
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Lee

guy or kiba ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-23-2011, 10:48 PM   #2024
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

kiba

hinata or ino

Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Old 02-23-2011, 10:49 PM   #2025
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Ino

Kisame or zetsu ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-23-2011, 11:02 PM   #2026
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Neither!!

Madara or Kabuto

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:19 AM   #2027
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Please make a choice from the available options...stop spamming the threads please!!

Neither!!

Kagura or Mikoto

Old 02-24-2011, 12:20 AM   #2028
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Nither

Deidara or sasori ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-24-2011, 12:26 AM   #2029
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Deidara!!

Tobi or Kisame

Old 02-24-2011, 12:28 AM   #2030
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Kisame

Tobi or udon ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-24-2011, 12:32 AM   #2031
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Tobi

Tayuya or Chiyo

Old 02-24-2011, 12:36 AM   #2032
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Tayuya

Might guy or Ebisu ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-24-2011, 12:38 AM   #2033
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Neither!! I'll go it alone!!

Ibiki Or Rock Lee

Old 02-24-2011, 04:23 AM   #2034
XxdarkwolfxX
Genin Elite

Location: Hiding under my bed with all the scary monsters ;D muhahaha
XxdarkwolfxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ibiki

Shino or Choji?
XxdarkwolfxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:39 AM   #2035
雏田hinata
Genin

雏田hinata saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

oh...thats hard...i'll pick choji though, shino is toooo quietitachi or deidara
---AKATSUKI
雏田hinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:12 AM   #2036
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi, he nicer than deidara

Zabuza or Haku

Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Old 02-24-2011, 08:15 AM   #2037
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

haku

minato or sai

alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:17 AM   #2038
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

minato

the 3rd hokage or the 1st hokage

Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Old 02-24-2011, 09:15 AM   #2039
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

3rd

A or Bee
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:54 AM   #2040
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

Bee, i'd love to rap battle for passtime

Kakuzu or Hidan

Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness

Tags
akatsuki, deidara, itachi, naruto, sasuke