Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 12-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva
Default Who Would you Rather be Stranded With?

If worst came to worst and you were stuck on a deserted island. Who would you rather be stuck with?
Rules: I name two ppl and you choose, explain why you picked that person. Then leave two names for the next person.

Deidara or Itachi?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Who Would you Rather be Stranded With?

Itachi, cuz he won't BLOW ME UP! xD

SAI or INO?
Old 12-22-2010, 06:56 PM   #3
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Mangekyou Sasuke is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Mangekyou Sasuke is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ino

What happens on the island stays on the island

Sai or NAruto?
Old 12-22-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sai, he's waaaayyy hotter. Just sayin'. LOLOL

Mei or Tsunade?
Old 12-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #5
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Mangekyou Sasuke is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Mangekyou Sasuke is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Mei

She's hotter and younger

Sasuke or Naruto?
Old 12-22-2010, 07:00 PM   #6
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

Naruto. He's nicer!

Kakashi or Iruka?
Old 12-22-2010, 07:01 PM   #7
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Kakashi. He is clearly more smarter than Iruka. Plus smarter the better.

Onki or Karin?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #8
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Karin

Orochimaru or Kabuto

"...What say you in your defense, witness? I highly recommend you give us nothing but the truth." -Zacharias Barnham

"So that's it? I'm a witch because I dropped my glasses?"
-Kira
Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #9
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

Kabuto, cuz yeah.

SAI OR SASUKE
Old 12-22-2010, 07:04 PM   #10
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Sai's brother completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Sai

He could paint a bird and fly use home

Suigetsu or Sasuke

"...What say you in your defense, witness? I highly recommend you give us nothing but the truth." -Zacharias Barnham

-Kira
Old 12-22-2010, 07:20 PM   #11
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

Suigetsu, at least he's funny.

Minato or Might Guy?

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:21 PM   #12
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

Minato, handsome-er. xD

Naruto or Kushina?
Old 12-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #13
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kushina

We gonna have a nau-..great time! XD

Kakuzu or Orochimaru?

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:42 PM   #14
Sai's brother
Jonin

"Or"

Minato or Naruto

-Kira
Old 12-22-2010, 07:42 PM   #15
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Kushina

We gonna have a nau-..great time! XD

Kakuzu or Orochimaru?

I opt for the secret third option...neither!

Itachi or Kisame?

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:45 PM   #16
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
I opt for the secret third option...neither!

Itachi or Kisame?
lol...third option is.....Zetsu!!

Kisame, that way we could escape the island and then I would get away from him!!!

Deidara or Ino?

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Xibitz360; 12-22-2010 at 07:48 PM.
Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:48 PM   #17
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
lol...third option is.....Zetsu!!

Kisame, that way we could escape and get away from him!!!

Deidara or Ino?

Deidara, I find him more interesting...

Pain or Konan

Old 12-22-2010, 07:49 PM   #18
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

KONAN YEAH

PAIN or HIDAN
Old 12-22-2010, 07:53 PM   #19
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja View Post
KONAN YEAH

PAIN or HIDAN

Nagato/Pain, he seems more reasonable...Hidan all he'd wantis to do his ritual which you may not survive !

Temari or Kankuro

Old 12-22-2010, 07:54 PM   #20
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

Temari!

GAARA or IRUKA

Tags
akatsuki, deidara, itachi, naruto, sasuke