Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 12-21-2010, 11:50 PM   #1
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default KiD CuDi Going Rock....

Personally I'm not a fan of him ditching rap forever but if he makes songs like All Along, Trapped In My Mind, Maniac, RevOfEv then hey I'm for it
Old 12-21-2010, 11:56 PM   #2
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: KiD CuDi Going Rock....

I'll follow that man to the end of the earth. Hes not ditching it forever, just swapping it out with rock. I'm sure he'll still incorporate rap into his music and do some rap songs still.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #3
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

He's gonna suck at it.

I can almost guarantee it, as much as I'd like him not too.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kid Cudi + Rock = similar to Prom Queen by Lil Wayne
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:59 PM   #5
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It'll be like MJ in the MLB, not gonna work out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:19 PM   #6
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i wasnt feeling his new album at all. MOTM 1 was so much better...

zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:59 PM   #7
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

MOTM 1 was way better, but I still liked motm 2

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote