Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 12-21-2010, 07:11 AM   #1
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Jazz Discussion Thread

Welcome to the Jazz Discussion Thread! As you can guess, this is a place for you to discuss all things jazz! Favorite groups, songs, etc. as well as your jazz playing experiences!

As for myself, I play alto sax in my high school jazz band. None of us are great jazz musicians, but we enjoy it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:18 AM   #2
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Jazz Discussion Thread

good stuff! I've been playin the style for years now. I really enjoy the bigband style more so than the traditional or classical jazz style. Brian Setzer and Maynard Ferguson are two my favorite artists.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:59 PM   #3
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Jazz Discussion Thread

I like the Spirit of Jazz, from The Mighty Boosh, but I gather that doesn't count?

Before Syd Barret joined Pink Floyd (and before they used that name) they had a jazzier flare supposedly. Richard Wright occasionally added the "jazz touch" here and there well after Syd was no longer a part of the band. My love of Pink Floyd actually spurred me on to try the music they say inspired them, so I credit them for my burgeoning love of the jazz, but not the basketball team sharing its name.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jazz discussion