Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-05-2011, 12:29 PM   #141
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact

Right now I think it starts at the Hidan and Kakuzu arc and ends at the kage summit, that is what the scans have shown so far.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:30 PM   #142
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

thats an odd arc to start at

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:36 PM   #143
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It would probably be hard for a PSP game to have more. Sasori is in the game tho, well he was on the cover.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:39 PM   #144
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

by what i seen i think this may end after sasuke vs danzo

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-05-2011, 12:49 PM   #145
deidara#1
Pun-isher

It will probably end with Naruto vs Sasuke, I don't think it's been shown yet but their is no reason they wouldn't have that part.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:50 PM   #146
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

then there is hope for kisames other form to be in this game as well

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-05-2011, 12:52 PM   #147
deidara#1
Pun-isher

It is confirmed to be in.

Also kisame vs killer bee happened before Sasuke vs Danzo.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #148
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

true it did hopefully they let u play as the form in vs mode

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-05-2011, 12:57 PM   #149
deidara#1
Pun-isher

That is confirmed too. In the trailer i think he was fighting 4tail naruto.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #150
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i may have found another good game to play for psp besides Dissida 2

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-05-2011, 01:04 PM   #151
deidara#1
Pun-isher

I haven't used my PSP in ages. I lost my charger and when I try to save my game sometimes it freezes.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:06 PM   #152
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I haven't used my PSP in ages. I lost my charger and when I try to save my game sometimes it freezes.
i think you can buy another charger but if u have a ps2 by chance i think some of the back wires work with the psp charger if i remember correctly

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #153
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
how far will this go i wonder
Kage Summit

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Right now I think it starts at the Hidan and Kakuzu arc and ends at the kage summit, that is what the scans have shown so far.
It seems like ti starts from the beginning of Shippuden since it has Guy VS Kisame in that place where he fights them in rescue Gaara arc and same goes for Naruto VS Orochimaru and Naruto VS Itachi.

Anymore info Taker:

It has 26 playable characters so far they can announce more in the next 2 months.

Boss fights with quicktime events like Storm 2

Mission mode(which has 20 missions in it so I've heard)

An Multiplayer Co-Op Mode and Versus Mode

Awakenings and Transformations

Everything else is basically like Soul Ignition(level up system, etc)

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:19 PM   #154
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

whens the game come out ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-06-2011, 02:09 PM   #155
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
whens the game come out ?
Sometime fall of 2011 but I heard it will come out in September for the US.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:59 PM   #156
Pain is Inevitable
is a goldfish?

Pain is Inevitable is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I can't wait to see sasori
Pain is Inevitable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:00 AM   #157
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Is their a list of playable characters?
Old 07-09-2011, 05:11 PM   #158
SageModeNaruto24
Genin

SageModeNaruto24 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it starts at the kazekage arc
SageModeNaruto24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:16 PM   #159
theultimateninja
Apprentice Genin

theultimateninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think its going 2 end with naruto and sasuke clashing again, cause its already confirmed it doesnt end at the kage summit because of the scan of sasuke and danzo dueling. but who knows, they may take it even further than that...a lot can happen in the next couple of months, they may even keep good on trailer ad and take us all the way to the 4th shinobi war..ultimate ninja style rikudo naruto...TOTALLY EPIC!!!!

I am lost on the road of life, and without a compass
theultimateninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:17 AM   #160
deidara#1
Pun-isher

That won't happen, the start of Shippuden to the Kage Summit is plenty for a PSP game

Last edited by deidara#1; 07-10-2011 at 10:28 AM.