Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 05-29-2012, 09:41 PM   #4061
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread.

Big Show destroyed them all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #4062
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Um ok thats not what i had in mind but yeah that works i guess.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:16 AM   #4063
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

CM Punk was also announced as the cover man in WWE '13

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:17 AM   #4064
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

ok then?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 05-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #4065
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Not much worthy has happened, actually

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 05-30-2012, 12:53 AM   #4066
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
Not much worthy has happened, actually
I find it funny really that Big Show/Cena was pretty much the fued that got Cena over with the fans to begin with back in later '03,early '04....just saying tis all

Old 05-30-2012, 01:06 AM   #4067
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah, kinda ironic indeed

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 05-30-2012, 01:11 AM   #4068
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

only differance between then and now....No Titles on the line and Cena isnt well liked with everyone besides kids.

Old 05-30-2012, 01:16 AM   #4069
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

exactly

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 05-30-2012, 01:18 AM   #4070
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
exactly
and also....Cena's been using the same gimmick for almost 10 years without changing and i think people are getting sick and tired of it.

Sure Hogan did the same thing but at least he knew when to go heel

Old 05-30-2012, 01:25 AM   #4071
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

indeed, hope Cena turns soon, unlikely, but would be cool to see

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 05-30-2012, 04:41 PM   #4072
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Randy Orton has been suspended for 60 days for making jokes about Kelly Kelly on a radio interview, insinuating and joking that she has slept around with other WWE employees.

Fair enough I suppose, it doesn't matter if any of it's true or not, that's not something you joke about on a public broadcast, none of his business. He did publicly apologize the next day before he was suspended and all reports are that he is genuinely sorry, but still, not cool.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:48 PM   #4073
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

you gotta be joking me RC? O_O

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:58 PM   #4074
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Nope, it's true. Well officially he has been suspended for a breach of the talent wellness program and the details released were it was for "unprofessional conduct" but considering that the interview was the day before he was suspended, I'd be very surprised if it was for something else.

Edit ~ Nvm, I misread the date, that interview was on the 29th on June last year

Idk what he was suspended for then besides that it was for unprofessional conduct

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad

Last edited by Rasen_Chidori; 05-30-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #4075
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Orton was suspended for wellness policy violation, on the bright side of this, now they don't have to worry about filling him in at No Way Out since his supposed opponent, Jericho, was suspended as well.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:09 PM   #4076
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Weird coincidence.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:14 AM   #4077
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Damn, 2nd strikeout for him, wonder what if he did really did something else besides violating the Wellness Program

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 06-06-2012, 10:02 PM   #4078
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

And like i said before....Make New Stars instead of depending on Cena,Orton etc....

Old 06-07-2012, 12:47 AM   #4079
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well, SUPPOSEDLY, if Sheamus were to really catch on as a face, he would take the spot of Cena, and Cena would be finally allowed to turn heel, according to a former WWE writer

Thing is, when WWE tries something, the fans react in a way that WWE ends up backtracking in their attempts....hopefully they'll push guys like Antonio Cesaro properly

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 06-12-2012, 12:50 AM   #4080
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Weird RAW, nice to see Vader return.....but AJ kissing Kane, ?

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE