Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:58 PM   #2061
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread.

that sucks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:02 PM   #2062
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
that sucks
Yeah and RVD had to fight Sabu instead but i digress,i hope they tear down the show.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:13 PM   #2063
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i bet they did

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-30-2011, 09:17 PM   #2064
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i bet they did
I beileve the ppv was called Hardcore Justice when RVD fought Sabu in TNA.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 07-02-2011, 08:21 PM   #2065
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

summer slam poster

lame

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-02-2011, 09:36 PM   #2066
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Weird.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #2067
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

WWE.....*facepalm*

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:50 PM   #2068
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

cm punk is leaving for good

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-05-2011, 11:57 PM   #2069
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
cm punk is leaving for good
he'll appear again...give it time.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:58 PM   #2070
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

vince said he wasn't renewing it

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-06-2011, 12:00 AM   #2071
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
vince said he wasn't renewing it
Wasnt talking about WWE...

Old 07-06-2011, 12:03 AM   #2072
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

oh my bad

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-06-2011, 12:04 AM   #2073
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
oh my bad
its fine....He has talent and it'll go to waste if not with anyone,so give it time and he'll be back with somebody.

Old 07-06-2011, 08:11 PM   #2074
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

YouTube:
Old 07-07-2011, 09:12 AM   #2075
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

CM Punk got pulled up on a 'homo' comment he made at the live show in Adelaide (Where I live) on monday. He calls a fan a homo amoung other things, if you search 'TMZ CM Punk' you'll find the video xD

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #2076
NBT
Banned

GLADD also got on him about it.

I hate TMZ.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #2077
Black☆Star
Genin

Location: Right behind you. Look a little harder, you'll see.
Black☆Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Vince said that if Cena loses to CM Punk at MITB then Cena is FIRED!!
Black☆Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:31 AM   #2078
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black☆Star View Post
Vince said that if Cena loses to CM Punk at MITB then Cena is FIRED!!
Storyline.
As if Vince actually fires his biggest Moneymachine.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:35 AM   #2079
Black☆Star
Genin

Location: Right behind you. Look a little harder, you'll see.
Black☆Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I just saw a video of John Cena shooting on The Rock at a house show.
Black☆Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #2080
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Storyline.
As if Vince actually fires his biggest ass kisser .
Fixed

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="