Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #61
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness
Default Re: Blackmoon's Forum Fmaily Thread

What'sup

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 04:49 PM   #62
blackmoon
Chunin Exam Participant

blackmoon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to blackmoon

nun much you

WATS UP PPL BLACKMOON IS BACK

KABORAKAA!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA GOIN STUPID
blackmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 04:52 PM   #63
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Good, just bored as usual.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
Old 12-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #64
blackmoon
Chunin Exam Participant

hmph tomorrows christmas gonna kiss me under the mistletoe hahaha

KABORAKAA!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA GOIN STUPID
Old 12-24-2010, 05:22 PM   #65
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, bought my sisters some chocolates for christmas they better like it or else

Old 12-24-2010, 05:25 PM   #66
blackmoon
Chunin Exam Participant

hey dont hurt them jk do alot of pain hey gtg see you tomorrow babe *kisses you*

KABORAKAA!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA GOIN STUPID
Old 12-24-2010, 05:27 PM   #67
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Hello !!

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 05:44 PM   #68
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmoon View Post
hey dont hurt them jk do alot of pain hey gtg see you tomorrow babe *kisses you*
How did you know that I was gonna hurt them lol. Good idea. Yup, see you tomorow *kisses you back*
@Sheelah: hello what'sup

Old 12-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #69
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Not much..you?

Old 12-24-2010, 05:52 PM   #70
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

Same, just bored as usual
and Opening my presents.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:53 PM   #71
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Well at least u have the presents to help alleviate that boredom.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #72
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

Well, yeah but still i am bored since I got few presents while my sisters and my little bro got alot. But oh,well at least I got something