Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-20-2010, 06:43 PM   #41
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Advanced Types of Chakra Nature shouldn't be classified as Kekkei Genkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
I don't remember Kurotsuchi using Lava style. Anyway, this is an interesting thought.
I don't think he ever used it, but was there was mentioning that Kurotsuchi knew Lava style, but I could be wrong.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:48 PM   #42
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Advanced Types of Chakra Nature shouldn't be classified as Kekkei Genkai

She used it when she fought kabuto on the turtle island. Its on chapter 514.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:56 PM   #43
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Revived Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bump.
Just realised, perhaps what Mei said supports what I said, how to options are 'open' in the beginning. Something about how she has three elements, thus giving her two KG. That means that it's pureply based on the elements, and she learned how to mix them in two combinations... So perhaps it sealed before she had created the third combination.
Revived Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:36 PM   #44
Uchiha Hatake
Academy Graduate

Uchiha Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Theres no point in this, the manga, databooks and Kishi beg to differ- they are KKG.
Uchiha Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:40 AM   #45
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
So, Kekkei Genkai can be classified as Dojutsu (Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan and other eyes techniques), Advanced Types of Chakra Nature (elemental jutsus that require the combination of two normal types of chakra nature, such as water and lightning to form storm release) and the Non-Elemental Techniques (the Kaguya clan jutsu). These are the only types of Kekkei Genkai we know. There can be more, but these are the three main ones.

Water + Fire = Boil Release
Water + Earth = Wood Relese
Water + Lightning = Storm Release
Water + Air = Ice Release
Fire + Earth = Lava Release
Fire + Lightning = Blaze/Inferno Release (?)
Fire + Air = nothing really, it only makes a stronger version of a normal Katon jutsu
Earth + Lightning = Dust Release (?)
Earth + Air = (?)
Lightning + Air = Not yet shown.

I was going to ask a question but I forgot.
like someone else said earth and air = dust

i would also suggest that
air + fire = scorch?
earth + lightning = blast?

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:49 AM   #46
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
like someone else said earth and air = dust

i would also suggest that
air + fire = scorch?
earth + lightning = blast?
I say that too.

So the only elemental KKGs left is:

Fire and Lightning(that is if you count Blaze Release)

Wind and Lightning(that is not Storm release, Storm Release is Lightning and Water)

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-28-2010, 02:51 AM   #47
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

plus thier KKG allow their jutsu even better usage and power then most thats what seperates them
from the rest
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 03:48 AM   #48
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
I say that too.

So the only elemental KKGs left is:

Fire and Lightning(that is if you count Blaze Release)

Wind and Lightning(that is not Storm release, Storm Release is Lightning and Water)
Blaze release was brought on by the mangekyou. I doubt it's a mix KG as Sasuke used it.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:37 AM   #49
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay then there is the possibility of Fire and Lightning KKG which too seems like a Could KKG.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-28-2010, 09:26 AM   #50
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Fire and lightning... They practically cause each other... I doubt Kishi cares too much about new KGs right now.

Tags
advanced, chakra nature type, kekkei genkai