Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:37 AM   #21
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777
Default Re: Hardcore gamer FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaimore/naruto View Post
Well I think if you're not to intrested in multiplayer you should get a PS3 ^^ I have both though ^^.
And what I ment was that the xBox online mode thingey is way better than the PS3s
i do agree u may have to pay for the xbox one but it seems better and has better games for online playing,and the 360 has netflix to (even the wii XD) i like to play multi player games which is why i got the xbox for cetain games

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:39 AM   #22
draconius
Chunin

Location: mount drago training and honing my dragon sage justu.
draconius has completed a tough C-rank mission!draconius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yes my fav game now is call of duty black ops (zombie mode)

will be dragon age 2 when it comes out.

mainly war games and rp not on sports too much anymore.

draconius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:40 AM   #23
draconius
Chunin

draconius has completed a tough C-rank mission!draconius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i played on my brothers xbox on line doesnt really seem better to me.

certainly not enough to want to pay extra for it. ps3 s online work

very well. just a preference thing i guess.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:41 AM   #24
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Amaterasu i edited my post! 8D

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-16-2010, 11:42 AM   #25
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by draconius View Post
i agree ps3 in my opinion is the way to go.

free online play. netflix and hulu plus is cheap and free to download.

plus great games and people to meet on line. why buy an xbox and pay to

play online?
There are free downloads for the xBox aswell.. And all the downloads arn't for free.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:44 AM   #26
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i played on my brothers xbox on line doesnt really seem better to me.

certainly not enough to want to pay extra for it. ps3 s online work

very well. just a preference thing i guess.
eeh true but i think the xbox has more stuff to offer,even though paying does seem jacked off its worth it,i dont think the ps3 has better online games though,and i think the functions of the 360 over all is good,the only thing that could possiblly make u want a ps3 is the red ring of death,but because u can fix it easly urself or bring it to a store to fix for free its simple as that.and it also depends on the games they have to like halo,i in my opinion think halo is better than COD,for multiple reeasons,but thats another story XD

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-16-2010, 11:44 AM   #27
draconius
Chunin

i didnt say that all the downloads are free. i was saying netflix and hulu plus was free to download. but that is probably so on the xbox as well. but atleast u dont have to
pay to get online.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:46 AM   #28
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

Quote:
i didnt say that all the downloads are free. i was saying netflix and hulu plus was free to download. but that is probably so on the xbox as well. but atleast u dont have to
pay to get online.
U don't need to get online. You need to pay to get the bigger part of the online gaming content. Plus alot of bonuses ^^
Old 12-16-2010, 11:46 AM   #29
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
There are free downloads for the xBox aswell.. And all the downloads arn't for free.
that is also true =P and the ps3 and the xbox work the same way when u buy games online,u have to have some points or credits to buy games online if its not free like microsoft points or sony points if thats what you call it XD and the systems both have HD capabilities plus they both have netflix

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-16-2010, 11:46 AM   #30
draconius
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
eeh true but i think the xbox has more stuff to offer,even though paying does seem jacked off its worth it,i dont think the ps3 has better online games though,and i think the functions of the 360 over all is good,the only thing that could possiblly make u want a ps3 is the red ring of death,but because u can fix it easly urself or bring it to a store to fix for free its simple as that.and it also depends on the games they have to like halo,i in my opinion think halo is better than COD,for multiple reeasons,but thats another story XD
c thats where we differ. i just cant seem to get into halo.

but i am all over call of duty. like i said a preference thing.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #31
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
pay to get online.
i've heard multiple people talk about the xbox and how they hate playing,but ecause of that one little reason wont make the ps3 better,its all about what your paying for to play online,if its great games and worth playing then hell yeah ill pay,unless they just had trashy stuff online then that would be something different,but i think they have good stuff on the online feautures even if u have to pay,and i do think its better than ps3

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #32
draconius
Chunin

Quote:
U don't need to get online. You need to pay to get the bigger part of the online gaming content. Plus alot of bonuses ^^
if you dont have to pay to get online why then did it make my brother pay

50.00 for a year to get online. it wouldnt let him do anything with out atleast doing the trial.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:50 AM   #33
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
c thats where we differ. i just cant seem to get into halo.

but i am all over call of duty. like i said a preference thing.
yeah,one of the reasons why people buy the xbox or the ps3 is because of the popular games,if halo was on the ps3 and was never on the xbox i bet the ps3 would get more buyers for the halo fans and if COD was only for xbox then the same would happen,but yeah i dont really like COD as much as halo,i dont why i just like halo better XD

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-16-2010, 11:52 AM   #34
draconius
Chunin

Quote:
i've heard multiple people talk about the xbox and how they hate playing,but ecause of that one little reason wont make the ps3 better,its all about what your paying for to play online,if its great games and worth playing then hell yeah ill pay,unless they just had trashy stuff online then that would be something different,but i think they have good stuff on the online feautures even if u have to pay,and i do think its better than ps3

it is just a preference. i think that ps3 is perfectly fine for online play just

as u think xbox is fine for online play. i m good with that. im just saying

i prefer the ps3. xbox is not my taste.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:52 AM   #35
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
if you dont have to pay to get online why then did it make my brother pay

50.00 for a year to get online. it wouldnt let him do anything with out atleast doing the trial.
actually u have silver and gold

Silver u can get online and buy/download,or get add ons or do whatever,the only thing u cant do is play games online

Gold on the other hand u can do everything online,and it doesnt have to be straight up 50 bucks,u can pay 6 dollars a month for gold or get the family pack or 3 months for 7,and plus when u first get the xbox u get 1 month free gold

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-16-2010, 11:54 AM   #36
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
it is just a preference. i think that ps3 is perfectly fine for online play just

as u think xbox is fine for online play. i m good with that. im just saying

i prefer the ps3. xbox is not my taste.
yeah,well i just prefer the xbox,its more of my style XD plus im pretty dedicated to pso a old xbox hit that became psu which is for the 360

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-16-2010, 11:54 AM   #37
draconius
Chunin

Quote:
yeah,one of the reasons why people buy the xbox or the ps3 is because of the popular games,if halo was on the ps3 and was never on the xbox i bet the ps3 would get more buyers for the halo fans and if COD was only for xbox then the same would happen,but yeah i dont really like COD as much as halo,i dont why i just like halo better XD
ive converted my brother from halo. he was a halo fanatic but sense he

has been coming to my house to play cod he now says cod is better.

just his opinion tho.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:55 AM   #38
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

oh can u add RPG to mine too? XD

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-16-2010, 11:56 AM   #39
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ive converted my brother from halo. he was a halo fanatic but sense he

has been coming to my house to play cod he now says cod is better.

just his opinion tho.
i see XD lol well ima just stick to halo lol plus i think halo reach really blew my socks off

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-16-2010, 11:56 AM   #40
draconius
Chunin

but arent u a kingdom hearts fanatic?

Tags
fan club, gamer, gamers, hardcore, hardcore gamer