Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:46 PM   #1
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Chapter 522 Discussion

Please Read: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87625

Its out.
Apparently they were leakage of spoiler, so they were forced to early release this chapter.
--- Let us Discuss Chapter 522 ---

Something New in this Chapter(Spoilers Galore):
Spoiler:
-Edo Tensei Got Stronger
-Scorch Element Debut
-Blast Element Debut
-Leaf Coiling Whirlwind Debut
-Suigetsu and Juugo's Re-Appearance
-Edo Tensei Zombies can be used to summon Edo Tensei Zombies
-Kubikiri Hocho is Back(Half)
-The Previous Generation of 7 Swordsmen Shinobi of the Mist Debut

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid

Last edited by Rikudo Sennin; 12-26-2010 at 05:29 PM.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:54 PM   #2
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

I liked it. :3

So it's Haku Yuki? :3

edit: and yay for Suigetsu and Jugo's appearance

Last edited by Sai's brother; 12-25-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:56 PM   #3
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Im not sure.
but yuki clan = ice users

Nice two new elements huh.
Scorch and Blast Release

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 12-26-2010, 12:01 AM   #4
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Kinda.
And the seven swordsman are revived. Damn. I wonder what else Kishi will surprise us with. o.o

Old 12-26-2010, 12:03 AM   #5
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Scorch Element Is freakign awesome.
Looks like Plants vs Zombies. Lol

--Anyway, Darn, 7 Swordsmen Shinobi of the Mist..
I knew this would happen, but where's Kisame.

I like the new faces.
Nice Kishi.
Nice.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 12-26-2010, 12:05 AM   #6
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sennin View Post
Scorch Element Is freakign awesome.
Looks like Plants vs Zombies. Lol

--Anyway, Darn, 7 Swordsmen Shinobi of the Mist..
I knew this would happen, but where's Kisame.

I like the new faces.
Nice Kishi.
Nice.
It's the Older Generation. Kisame is in the new one

Old 12-26-2010, 12:06 AM   #7
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

naruto fan101 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

looks real. jugo and suigetsu(hopefully i spelled it right) finally return! 7 swordsman looks awesome. i cant wait to see some sword fights
Old 12-26-2010, 12:09 AM   #8
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

FTW for what Lee said, awesum fight scenes so far. Revived Seven Swordsman of the Mist! Plot-no-jutsu!! Thx a lot kishi...
Old 12-26-2010, 12:10 AM   #9
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
It's the Older Generation. Kisame is in the new one
Oh so kisame is not Old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto fan101 View Post
looks real. jugo and suigetsu(hopefully i spelled it right) finally return! 7 swordsman looks awesome. i cant wait to see some sword fights
Bad thing is their sword wasnt showed up.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 12-26-2010, 12:15 AM   #10
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Its out.

--- Let us Discuss Chapter 522 ---

Something New in this Chapter(Spoilers Galore):
Spoiler:
-Edo Tensei Got Stronger
-Scorch Element Debut
-Blast Element Debut
-Leaf Coiling Whirlwind Debut
-Edo Tensei Zombies can be used to summon Edo Tensei Zombies
-Kubikiri Hocho is Back(Half)
-The Previous Generation of 7 Swordsmen Shinobi of the Mist Debut
Suigetsu and Jugo Return

Edit,added :3

Old 12-26-2010, 12:27 AM   #11
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Oh i forgot, thanks.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 12-26-2010, 02:10 AM   #12
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Kakashi and his team is getting their ass whooped
Old 12-26-2010, 02:30 AM   #13
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awesome chapter, nice change once in a while. I've been wanting to see the entire Kiri no Shinobigatana Nananin Shuu ever since they were mentioned.

Old 12-26-2010, 02:42 AM   #14
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Honestly Kishi surprised me this chapter.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 12-26-2010, 02:53 AM   #15
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Kakashi and his team is getting their ass whooped
Not even this is a good guy slaughter fest the polar oppisite of Bleach with the Shinigami VS Arrancar war.

Yeah Suigetsu and Jugo are finally back. Well it turns out they've been locked up for some time now....but how the hell did Zabuza's sword end up all the way from the Land of Iron's prison back to Zabuza unless if each weapon can come to its master like Kisame's does?

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-26-2010, 03:14 AM   #16
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Yeah.
It seems their sword has its own mind.
Lol. Then Hiramekarei will say bye-bye for Chojourouu. xD

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 12-26-2010, 03:17 AM   #17
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Yeah.
It seems their sword has its own mind.
Lol. Then Hiramekarei will say bye-bye for Chojourouu. xD
If that is the case same goes to Samehada for Killer Bee. Unless if that Shark dude has a new weapon but the most common thing is that all of their weapons will return to their previous owners.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-26-2010, 03:20 AM   #18
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

I really hope that will happen.
Then Killerbee will go "What the--" .

The guy with the Hunter-Nin Mask seems mysterious.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 12-26-2010, 03:21 AM   #19
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

If that does happen we'll probably see how far Naruto's training is turning out.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-26-2010, 03:30 AM   #20
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Not even this is a good guy slaughter fest the polar oppisite of Bleach with the Shinigami VS Arrancar war.

Yeah Suigetsu and Jugo are finally back. Well it turns out they've been locked up for some time now....but how the hell did Zabuza's sword end up all the way from the Land of Iron's prison back to Zabuza unless if each weapon can come to its master like Kisame's does?
why did you have to bring bleach into this ?

it was an intersting chapter the ending was kinda dissapointing that kisame isnt back yet since it seems to be a reunion of the swordsman of the mist.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">