Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Old 12-15-2010, 09:52 AM   #41
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sannin Forum Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
I have one question, based on this statement. What is considered too far? You mentioned earlier sex in particular. I've actually been in threads where they talk about rape or rapes enter name of character here. Is that just a hit the triangle thing or is it considered acceptible? I, myself find it offensive. Fun is fun, but that is going to far.
If you think there's a post, or an entire discussion going on, that seems offensive and unacceptable, report it. It's as simple as that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ashen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #42
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It would perhaps help, especially in fanfic, to keep in mind the target audience for Naruto when you are producing material for the forum. I suppose it would generally be a PG-13 sort of deal. This actually allows a fairly wide range of expression though, so I don't feel too confined, even though my normal writing is more hard-edged than that -- more like an R rating.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #43
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I would say PG-13 is a good range to go by. I believe Toma mentioned that the site is generally 16+, but I forgot what the admins said about that.

Fanfic-wise, I personally believe you could get away with a little more than if you were actually speaking to someone.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:35 AM   #44
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Say everything you want to say in one post, please.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #45
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Because people have the freedom of speech.

Just because we'd like to keep things mild doesn't give us the right to infringe on someone's rights as an American. In theory, "rape" is a word that isn't considered a curse or swear, and isn't in violation of the rules.

Basically, we can't tailor the forum to suit everyone's needs.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:00 PM   #46
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Because people have the freedom of speech.

Just because we'd like to keep things mild doesn't give us the right to infringe on someone's rights as an American. In theory, "rape" is a word that isn't considered a curse or swear, and isn't in violation of the rules.

Basically, we can't tailor the forum to suit everyone's needs.
His question wasn't really directed at the rules so I'm not even sure why you said all that, but Freedom of Speech and American Rights do not apply to any forums with rules that you must agree too in order to use the site. And rules which the admins set can be pretty much whatever they want, so your statement that Viz can't disallow the word "rape" is flawed at the core.

Just felt I should clarify that for you all.

Ashen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:12 PM   #47
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Or you could have been fancy and linked him to this thread, ashe.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47097

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:46 AM   #48
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUchiha620 View Post
Wow Ashen backed me up. Sweet. (shock and amazement spreads across my face)
Sorry pal, but I doubt that was his true motive, besides there was nothing in need of "backing up" in here. xD
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:26 AM   #49
nhez
Freshmen Academy Student

nhez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hello im a new member of this family..pls take good care of me thank you!
nhez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:15 PM   #50
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

No promises .
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:10 PM   #51
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Ruzki Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think it should of been more broad in topics not to do. But everything else is pretty laid back so I am okay with it.

"Believe It"- Naruto

"Because I-I love you" Hinata to Naruto

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Ruzki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #52
XxLonely girlxsasukexX
Ninja Academy Student

XxLonely girlxsasukexX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hi im new and very shy does anyone here wanna be friend =G
XxLonely girlxsasukexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:43 PM   #53
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLonely girlxsasukexX View Post
hi im new and very shy does anyone here wanna be friend =G
Sure, I'll be your friend.

I wouldn't recommend posting things like this in sections where posts count though. Go here, and you can post whatever you like (besides Viz related images of course, and anything that breaks the rules):
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:51 PM   #54
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

umm... how do i post links without breaking the rules?

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:22 PM   #55
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
umm... how do i post links without breaking the rules?
The links must not lead to any illegal or inappropriate content, such as Viz material or pornography, anything of that nature, etc.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:04 PM   #56
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
The links must not lead to any illegal or inappropriate content, such as Viz material or pornography, anything of that nature, etc.
Oh, okay!

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #57
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have a question. Are "First, Second or IBTL" posts considered spamming? I know it may sound kind of obvious, but different forums have different rules.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:54 PM   #58
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

In most cases, yes.
If it's in the Battlegrounds let me know and I'll hand out some warnings or infractions.

If it is in off topic or something then it's fine.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #59
sasuke akatsuki
Ninja Academy Student

sasuke akatsuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

thanx this wil help

-Jariya

''Stay alive, because you are one of the people i want to fight.''

-Sasuke
sasuke akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:27 AM   #60
ElectricSwag
Freshmen Academy Student

ElectricSwag is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When can I have an avatar?