Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 12-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #1
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Bleach: the Hell verse

official trailers

trailer 7

Opening Trailer

looks awesome cant wait

comments
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by 7 Paths of Pain; 12-13-2010 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Links are ok
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #2
Raiku
Chunin Exam Proctor

Raiku saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Bleach: the Hell verse

Epic!

I'm not asking you to win..I'm asking you not to give up.
Raiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:21 PM   #3
kai57
Chunin Exam Participant

kai57 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!kai57 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Thats gonna be awesome!
HOOYAH
kai57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #4
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That's infractable.

You're definately going to want to remove the youtube link.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:04 PM   #5
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
That's infractable.

You're definately going to want to remove the youtube link.
i contacted Shyse about this i'll wait till i get an answer but once again i did nothing wrong anything official and not fan made can be posted as well as game pictures that was what i was told why dont any of the FAIL members know this it should be when you become a fail member you are updated not just learn from mistakes these are really starting to affect me
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 12-13-2010, 04:09 PM   #6
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

talked to SRhyse he said it was ok i'm putting it back up
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 12-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #7
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

man this is going to be an awesome movie

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:47 AM   #8
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Looks amazing. I watched the tie in episode the other day and the story looks good.
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:57 PM   #9
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

I know it does look epic cant wait
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 12-17-2010, 12:21 AM   #10
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

whens it gonna be subbed ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:26 PM   #11
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
whens it gonna be subbed ?
most movie (Anime) take around 6 months to see a sub version after released from theaters onto dvd hope this helps
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 12-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #12
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Wait...T.M. Revolution aren't they the band who did the first Soul Eater opening?!

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #13
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i didnt know that

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-17-2010, 06:22 PM   #14
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
i didnt know that
didnt know what? subed or soul eater?
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 12-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #15
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
didnt know what? subed or soul eater?
both lol but what bugs me is this the 3rd movie is subbed and on dvd in japan but it aint dubbed yet

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-17-2010, 06:42 PM   #16
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
both lol but what bugs me is this the 3rd movie is subbed and on dvd in japan but it aint dubbed yet
i know it better be out q1 of 2011
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 12-17-2010, 06:47 PM   #17
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah they are pretty good band probably better than Nico Touches the Wall.

That song heard in the trailer of Hell Verse sounds pretty hot too. Guessing by the promo I might enjoy this movie a lot.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #18
Belldandy
Apprentice Genin

Belldandy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow there is a 4th movie. I have seen 3 of them. This looks really exciting. Cant wait.
Belldandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:57 PM   #19
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

I never'd like the Bleach movies that much although I never saw the 3rd one the first was okay but I never really liked the 2nd it was really dark and for something about Bleach there wasnt much action to or fighting to it. The story was a bit weak and wasn't really that fun or funny. The last battle scene was short and not so great but I prefered the first one instead Im not so sure if I'll like the 3rd Bleach movie but I have strong feeling that Im going to enjoy this Bleach movie most of all.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #20
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Wait...T.M. Revolution aren't they the band who did the first Soul Eater opening?!
Are they doing a song for the movie?
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote