Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-09-2010, 10:27 PM   #1
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Cookies and Desserts FC

If you like cookies or cakes or any deserts, please come here and join!

Spoiler:

Members

katsu uchiha-president
yondaime khonai-co-president
Kiko Hyuuga
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Taker369
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
sasu_girl
Rathegon
Muffintop
Zetsu
Nick Tarogase
darkjam
Shika`sgirl
Kibafan1
Shoukry
tkscopic

Last edited by katsu uchiha; 05-10-2010 at 12:12 AM.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:38 PM   #2
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Cookies and Desserts FC

joins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:38 PM   #3
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i`ll add you!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:39 PM   #4
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Co-Owner Please

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:41 PM   #5
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

you want to be co-president?
Old 04-09-2010, 10:41 PM   #6
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Si ^^

Old 04-09-2010, 10:44 PM   #7
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

let me think about
Old 04-09-2010, 10:47 PM   #8
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Cookies r deliciouso!

^ My future wife.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:53 PM   #9
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

everyone gets cookies!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:56 PM   #10
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

eww ccoookies r the symbol for emoness

^ My future wife.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:00 PM   #11
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'll join,
Guess who has the best cookies? @.@

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
TheJapaneseKamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:02 PM   #12
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Emo people

^ My future wife.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:02 PM   #13
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

nope.

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
TheJapaneseKamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:05 PM   #14
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
if you like cookies or cakes or any deserts, please come here and join!

Spoiler:

members

katsu uchiha-president
yondaime khonai-co-president
kiko hyuuga
thejapanesekamikaze
tt-tt

Old 04-09-2010, 11:11 PM   #15
yondaime khonai
Special Jonin Candidate

yondaime khonai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

cookie!cookie!kat,i joined because you said i get cookies,sooo......WHERE MY
COOKIES!

''I find myself thinking...Perhaps we were born knowing everything, but are only allowed to live after having had that knowledge sealed away.'' Sephiroth
''Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning...because human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.'' FMA
''We all turn to the darkness eventually, it's if we stay or not that matters.''
yondaime khonai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:11 PM   #16
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

sorry sai`s brother but it was my decision and my friend inspired me to make this fc in the 1st place, i`m sorry and i hope there`s no hard feelings
Old 04-09-2010, 11:12 PM   #17
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

yesh yon! CALM DOWN!! here`s your cookies *hands yon cookies*
Old 04-09-2010, 11:13 PM   #18
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

cookies.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:15 PM   #19
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

want to join taker?
Old 04-09-2010, 11:15 PM   #20
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

sure do.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cookies and desserts fc