Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 09-24-2011, 11:29 PM   #321
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Who's That Ninja!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanks62008 View Post
I dont think u will get mine. Its Danzo. combination meaning Uchiha(sharingan eyes) and Senju Hashirama's cells. elderly (village elder) and old=old.

Yours is Gaara???
gosh, I thought by "combination" you meant 2 ppl
and nope, mine is not Gaara (finally, got cha )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:00 AM   #322
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ur getting further from my person

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-25-2011, 07:39 AM   #323
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

UchihaXSasuke has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku.Soso View Post
ur getting further from my person
gaara's father?
Old 09-25-2011, 12:54 PM   #324
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaXSasuke View Post
gaara's father?
ok ok, seems like non of you are going to get it.

Quote:
hate pumpkin
got one of the absolute defenses
didn't appear much til the war
The answer is Neji His Kaiten is said to be one of the absolute defenses (though not the most powerful one), he didn't appear much before the war (there was an omake abt this) and he does hate pumpkin

senbon
jonin
fought the Sound 4 in the past

Old 09-25-2011, 02:38 PM   #325
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

genma?

has fought madara before
old
grumpy

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:41 PM   #326
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Probably wrong but 1st hokage?

Master of the rasengan
Yellow hair
Has an epic kunai
Old 09-25-2011, 05:09 PM   #327
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Asuma?? he has a brother because he's KOnahamarus uncle, he had the will of fired and he's been ETed
Kunoichi
Sake
Kage
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #328
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobirama?

Old 09-25-2011, 06:10 PM   #329
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

kekkei genkai
didn't like killing opponents
white

Old 09-25-2011, 06:14 PM   #330
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
Probably wrong but 1st hokage?

no, was onoki

Master of the rasengan
Yellow hair
Has an epic kunai
Quote:
Nope not Asuma. yours is Tsunade.

Think about my clues. especially the first one and the last. The third is about him the second tells what he has.
Quote:
Tobirama?
Quote:
there ya go!!!

ok since you got it right. you make up the clues.
i put tobirama..in one of the earlier posts above somewhere....

name means 'sky'
trained in fire temple too,,i think
claw

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 09-25-2011, 06:16 PM   #331
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sora
And since its forgotten, Im gonna repost mine
Quote:
kekkei genkai
white

Old 09-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #332
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Is this Kimimaro???

[/COLOR]
kinda close, pay more attention on the 3rd hint, It'll be too easy if I say more than 1 word.

Old 09-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #333
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Fang?? like of Konoha?? is that it?? (just not sure about the kekei genkei part unless its kakashi, but i thought i the white fang was his father)
Old 09-25-2011, 06:45 PM   #334
White Zetsu
Chunin

Quote:
his last clue was white. Kakashi has the sharingan and fits the Kekkei Genkai requirement. White meaning fang. Sakumo had no known KG.
i know, thats why i was confused. if he meant white hair, then its definitly kakashi.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:49 PM   #335
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
kekkei genkai
white
Quote:
Is this Kimimaro???

Is yours Sora????
ya
Quote:
kinda close, pay more attention on the 3rd hint, It'll be too easy if I say more than 1 word.
byakugan..thats like white eyes right? so neji or hinata?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 09-25-2011, 07:05 PM   #336
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

ok, try one last time, I'll tell the answer if no one can get it after this hint
*this one ran away from home when they were a kid*
plus 3 previous hints:
kekkei genkai
white
also, this one requires a tiny bit of knowledge abt Japanese language to solve!

Last edited by Sabaku.Soso; 09-25-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Old 09-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #337
Flying Fortress Skyfire
Banned

Flying Fortress Skyfire saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Itachi.

Has weaponized a girl's best friend.
Has ties to a certain villain with an obsession for eyes.
Has a non-standard hair color.
Flying Fortress Skyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:46 PM   #338
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Fortress Skyfire View Post
Itachi.

not correct. Im waiting for some more answers for mine
Anyway, ur is Sakura?
the last time with the completed hints:
Quote:
Kekkei genkai
white
run away from home when they were a kid
(and this requires a tiny bit of knowledge abt Japanese to solve)

Last edited by Sabaku.Soso; 09-25-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Old 09-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #339
Flying Fortress Skyfire
Banned

Flying Fortress Skyfire saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Third Kazekage, Sasuke, Kimimaro, Sakon and/or Ukon, Haku, Neji, Hinata, Hizashi, Hiashi, Mei Terumi. Friggin...Idunno. Whoever else has a whasname. KG.

And incorrect. Here's another hint: Marilyn Monroe.
Flying Fortress Skyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:02 AM   #340
Magpie
Freshmen Academy Student

Magpie is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Fortress Skyfire View Post
Itachi.

Well, diamonds are a girl's best friend so I immediately thought of Guren - she has ties to Orochimaru and has purple/blue hair. Not sure about the Marilyn Monroe hint though!

As for mine:

Has at least 2 different costumes
Kekkei Genkai
Tattoo
Magpie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, guess, naruto