Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default plan discussion thread

this is where we'll discuss the plan. any changes problems or anyhing else post here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:04 PM   #2
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: plan discussion thread

k im here and will do
Old 06-30-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

just check in here to keep yourself posted aabout whats going on. also word needs to get out faster. I've put up 2 threads to help but they've been going slowly. tell ppl to go there when you ask them to join.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 06-30-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

good idea and try not to have too many post on this thread so it doesn't get irrelevant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:32 PM   #5
animeJlover
Genin

animeJlover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to animeJlover

ok i found the thread,
animeJlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #6
#1narutofan
Genin Elite

#1narutofan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

came up with idea, we should put a list of all the supporters along with the paragraph in the emails we send.
#1narutofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:47 PM   #7
#1narutofan
Genin Elite

If anyone knows why it is that after you send an email to CN or [AS] it says-
Pleas let me know
Sorry, but I cannot tell what you are trying to do.

This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:03 PM   #8
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1narutofan View Post
Pleas let me know

This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log.

I have Deidara Bro working on that. we may need to get a new e-mail address

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 06-30-2009, 10:05 PM   #9
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish
Exclamation Re: plan discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1narutofan View Post
Pleas let me know

yeah i get an error message when i do it too! ive tried it periodically all day today and yesterday! i think this could be a big flaw in the plan!i mean what if this doesnt fix for a while? we need something better............................................ ..
OK HERES A CHALLENGE! EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD DO SOME RESEARCH! WE NEED AN EMAIL NOW! If we find an email online then we might possibly have a better chance of this plan working...BUT! I've done some prior research and it seems that CN is owned by Warner Bros for those of you who don't know. That might be a good starting place!
Remember the plan WILL be more effective if we find this so We got to move quick!

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 06-30-2009, 10:06 PM   #10
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
I have Deidara Bro working on that. we may need to get a new e-mail address
lol just to clarify i wrote that before reading this

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 06-30-2009, 10:08 PM   #11
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

just re enstating to make sure everyone knows

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 06-30-2009, 10:10 PM   #12
Mini
Chunin

Mini is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

.Ohkay Im Back.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #13
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Battlehorses idea: put something to get support in your siggy.

the more poeple who do this the better

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 06-30-2009, 10:18 PM   #14
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
Battlehorses idea: put something to get support in your siggy.

the more poeple who do this the better
that was a good idea
maybe links in are siggys would help too...

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 06-30-2009, 10:22 PM   #15
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Current support amount:33

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 06-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #16
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

Life AKA Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Life AKA Death

im not good at planning but good luck
This dark despair this breathless pain grows great and tall these severe marks it leaves on me i try to hope tht it will leave me in piece but it flows through my blood and destroys the only happiness that barely runs in my veins i feel this evil conquering me i wish to fight but in the end joy dies

NARUTO(me) JIRAIYA(itachiuchia85) relation
BROS:KaiokenX5 Karo, Lou!e, yuukimaru
SIS:KIBAFAN321,Yoruichi,darkdemonofthemist 2hyper4uAKASloth, LaGueraUchiha
Life AKA Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #17
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

Life AKA Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Life AKA Death

sorry i couldnt help
This dark despair this breathless pain grows great and tall these severe marks it leaves on me i try to hope tht it will leave me in piece but it flows through my blood and destroys the only happiness that barely runs in my veins i feel this evil conquering me i wish to fight but in the end joy dies

NARUTO(me) JIRAIYA(itachiuchia85) relation
BROS:KaiokenX5 Karo, Lou!e, yuukimaru
SIS:KIBAFAN321,Yoruichi,darkdemonofthemist 2hyper4uAKASloth, LaGueraUchiha
Life AKA Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:30 PM   #18
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

sorry gota go. need some sleep

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 06-30-2009, 11:32 PM   #19
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

See you later

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:03 AM   #20
#1narutofan
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaVanish View Post
that was a good idea
maybe links in are siggys would help too...
That is a good idea, i put the links to warner bros.' contact, [AS] contact, and CN contact, i tried the warner bros. one and it worked.