Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 03-17-2011, 04:35 AM   #1221
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

Poko-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Would you marry the Naruto character above you?

No thankyou

Chouji

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

♪♫♪ Lookinto my eyes and accept my dearest apologies.While you're at it, notice my handsome, manly features. ♪♫♪
Poko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:53 AM   #1222
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Heck No

Shikamaru

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:57 AM   #1223
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

Heck yeah.

Nagato

♪♫♪ Lookinto my eyes and accept my dearest apologies.While you're at it, notice my handsome, manly features. ♪♫♪
Old 03-17-2011, 06:02 AM   #1224
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nope

Hinata

alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:02 AM   #1225
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

No

Sakura?

Old 03-17-2011, 06:04 AM   #1226
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Es

Gaara

Old 03-17-2011, 06:05 AM   #1227
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

Yush

Kankuro?

Old 03-17-2011, 06:05 AM   #1228
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Nope

Hanabi

Old 03-17-2011, 12:24 PM   #1229
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

No way....

Hinata

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:45 PM   #1230
TucanaTheToucan
Special Jonin Candidate

TucanaTheToucan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If I'm a lesbian, I would. But, I'm not. :/

Kakashi?

I love Kakashi Hatake!
TucanaTheToucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:04 PM   #1231
marvinator
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: you know when you get the feeling that someone is watching you that is me.
marvinator is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no

Sakura
marvinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #1232
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Ummmm mabey.

Asuma
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #1233
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

No way!!

Kurenai

Old 03-18-2011, 09:14 PM   #1234
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Ummm I don't know.

Granny Chyo
Old 03-18-2011, 09:16 PM   #1235
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Hell and no...

Ebizo

Old 03-18-2011, 09:18 PM   #1236
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No way in hell.

Iruka
Old 03-18-2011, 09:18 PM   #1237
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

No thanks!

Hinata

Old 03-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #1238
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes.^_^

Tobi
Old 03-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #1239
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

No...

Konan

Old 03-18-2011, 09:28 PM   #1240
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ummm not sure.

Nagato

Tags
love., marry