Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 09-05-2011, 11:47 AM   #2621
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Would you marry the Naruto character above you?

NOO

naruto
MSuzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:46 PM   #2622
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

nope

kakashi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:11 PM   #2623
karynara
Chunin

karynara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!karynara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't know if I'd go so far as to marry him but I'd probably go pretty far with him. ;P

Nagato

no for shikamaru. but wud hav my friend there

"Sometimes I wish I was a cloud, just floating along, going where ever the wind takes me, that's my style." - Shikamaru Nara

"What do you mean 'take this outside'? We're trapped in here, idiot." - Kiba Inuzuka

karynara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:08 PM   #2624
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

no

ino

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:51 PM   #2625
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

HEll no

Moegi
Old 09-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #2626
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

freakn no!!

2nd hokage

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #2627
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah

Udon
Old 09-05-2011, 06:00 PM   #2628
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ewww..go away

kiba

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 09-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #2629
karynara
Chunin

karynara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!karynara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hell yeah!

Kabuto

"Sometimes I wish I was a cloud, just floating along, going where ever the wind takes me, that's my style." - Shikamaru Nara

"What do you mean 'take this outside'? We're trapped in here, idiot." - Kiba Inuzuka

Old 09-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #2630
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

NO he will give my body to orochimaru, hes one true love

Jiraiya
Old 09-05-2011, 08:56 PM   #2631
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

no....he is cool and all, but no

raido

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 09-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #2632
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

noo

jirobo
Old 09-05-2011, 11:17 PM   #2633
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Hell and NO!

Shizune

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:38 AM   #2634
karynara
Chunin

Heck to the NO!

Tsunade

Old 09-06-2011, 09:07 AM   #2635
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

rouge night saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to rouge night

nope!!!

sakura?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

rouge night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:27 PM   #2636
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hell nooooooooooooo

jugo
Old 09-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #2637
karynara
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSuzumaki View Post
Hell nooooooooooooo

jugo
hahahahahaha xD
You really don't like her. :P

No thanks.

Suigetsu

Old 09-06-2011, 02:33 PM   #2638
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by karynara View Post
hahahahahaha xD
You really don't like her. :P

No thanks.

Suigetsu
NO I DON"T

NO to suigetsu hes cute but no

tobi
Old 09-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #2639
VirtualDiva
Chunin

VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Hmmm...not marry him. He would probably drive me crazy with his Tobiness after some time. lol. But he is a fun guy. I would love to hang out with him and be weird together. xD

King and Queen of Hearts
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
My lovely vampire daughter BestieStormy

Bestie Souret
Best Boy Mate Gaara-Shukaku
Lil' Bro Bestie ccc
Love You Long Time Bestie ***V***
Good-Honest-Hardworking-Pimp-Daddy Bestie The Second Pornkage
VirtualDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #2640
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualDiva View Post
Hmmm...not marry him. He would probably drive me crazy with his Tobiness after some time. lol. But he is a fun guy. I would love to hang out with him and be weird together. xD
Same here and he is funny

haku

Tags
love., marry