Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 11-26-2010, 07:29 AM   #1
RINNEMAN1
Chunin Exam Participant

RINNEMAN1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RINNEMAN1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Kisame vs. A

Restrictions:None

State of Mind:IC
Why did you press it don't press this one
Spoiler:
Stop it!
Spoiler:
Okay wise guy choose the right one and you get a cookie
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Now you go too far you blow up world
yay cookie to you

Chllin and grillin and fillin the bill of killin the villains that were willin to be thrillin my friend Dylan by stealin trillions of krill in the mills of Jacksonville.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Excellence:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RINNEMAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:29 AM   #2
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Kisame vs. A

I really can't see what Kisame's gonna do about Lariat and Lighting Cloak v2. I think A takes this with mild difficulty.

Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kisame can have Samehada suck out A's raiton armor, or use Giant Shark Missile and hope for the best.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:06 AM   #4
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

A blitzes Kisame with his speed, by the time Kisame uses a jutsu hes already dicapitaded.
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:10 AM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
A blitzes Kisame with his speed, by the time Kisame uses a jutsu hes already dicapitaded.
Not happening at 50 meters.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:58 AM   #6
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

A wins he has more power and he is faster. Also kisame will do nothing to lightning armor

ko lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:21 AM   #7
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

wow... so than it is pretty obvius that the battle grounds has become filled with nonsense. Wheres dudemeister wwhen you need him?!

Its not that easy.. samehada could easily suck out the chakra out of raiton armor in under a second of him coming close. A might be fast, but kisame can keep up. He kept up with KB with ease, and overall pretty much handeled that battle quite well.

What can A do against GSM might or water dome might i ask? my awnswer is nothing.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:37 AM   #8
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
wow... so than it is pretty obvius that the battle grounds has become filled with nonsense. Wheres dudemeister wwhen you need him?!

Its not that easy.. samehada could easily suck out the chakra out of raiton armor in under a second of him coming close. A might be fast, but kisame can keep up. He kept up with KB with ease, and overall pretty much handeled that battle quite well.

[/I][/COLOR]
OK give me proof he could drain A's chakra in a split second. Kisame is not going to keep up with A. A wins by far in speed. I don't remember Kisame ever dodging an amaterasu. Umm. Killer Bee still won the fight.

ko lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:49 AM   #9
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You guys are totally underestimating A and overestimating Kisame.

Just because Kisame can drain chakra doesn't mean it's happening in a split second, especially against a Kage. A's Lightning Cloak v2 is vicious. He's dodged close range Amaterasu's and broken Susano'o.

Even if it's not a blitz, A's still faster and stronger than Kisame.

Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:13 AM   #10
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kisame MAY be able to partially keep up with A. But not entirely. Unless Kisame is forced, I doubt he'll be using Water Dome off the bat. A should be able to land a fair few hits before Kisame does that. Its likely Kisame can tank a hit or two from A though. We should assume tanking an attack from 7th gate Gai was impressive enough to tank hits from A. Though if A chooses to form electricity into a slicing blade type construct - around his hand. He should be able to cut off Kisames head.

Kisame can't react to A fully. So he's getting KO'd eventually.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:03 PM   #11
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ko lee View Post
OK give me proof he could drain A's chakra in a split second. Kisame is not going to keep up with A. A wins by far in speed. I don't remember Kisame ever dodging an amaterasu. Umm. Killer Bee still won the fight.
the proof os in the manga if you have actually read it since samehada pretty much sucked out most of KB's chakra cloak in one full swipe. Being that, that amount of chakra is far more than that of a simple lightning loak you could pretty much justify that one swipe would take care of the cloak.

He won in the end? not rlly since Kisame could have simply kept his water dome up and drowned him to death, but instead he had to keep KB alive and in doing so his buddies arrived thus overturning the battle.

Than even later in the manga kisame paralyzed KB with samehada to the point where he couldnt even move..

Speed is not everything in a battle, yes A's speed is great, and beyond Kisames , but it will be hard for him to land a hit when samehada is unwrapped, and in its true form. Just how 30% kisame held his own against Gais entire team and none of them landed a hit even though they constantly surrounded him. Just shows how a large tankable sword can do alot for you when your enemy is faster, or if you are outnumbered for that matter. Either way my point stands on how kisame kept up with KB which is rediculously fast, and even had the upper hand in the battle.

and still none of you stated how A is going to counter GSM, counter water dome, or counter thousand hungry sharks.. please enlighten me? because A has no power moves.. and last time i checked he cannot breathe underwater.

@lady tsunade- did kisame use water dome against KB at the beginning of the battle? my answer is no... but did he still pull it off in the end? myy answer to that is yes.. so what can you say about that?? hmmm?

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:56 PM   #12
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kisame kept up with bee just fine. he drains A's cloak in one swipe and drowns him.

" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.
crystalblade13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:24 AM   #13
Susanoo's Eyes
Apprentice Genin

Susanoo's Eyes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Water Dome the end. Gee This place is filling up with more and more nonsense as I come here :/

Edit: Scratch the water dome, due to not seeing IC state of mind. Kisame wins due to having samehada which as stated drains A's Lightning Cloak with ease. Then he proceeds to drown him.

Last edited by Susanoo's Eyes; 11-28-2010 at 10:27 AM.
Susanoo's Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:54 PM   #14
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Kisame's fused Samehada speed with Waterdome > A's. Not to mention, Raiton Armor underwater just sounds like all kinds of bad physics. 50 meters is plenty of time for Kisame to set it up.

Every debate with these 2 comes down to distance, very few characters are as close on the tier as these two.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote