Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 11-29-2010, 05:59 PM   #21
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Luffy vs The Kyuubi Fox (full power)

naruto cries and hyperventillates for saucegay, hes not that cool
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:05 PM   #22
maikel death
Banned

maikel death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
naruto cries and hyperventillates for saucegay, hes not that cool
What the hell does naruto, and the sauce have to do with this thread?
maikel death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:09 PM   #23
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikel death View Post
What the hell does naruto, and the sauce have to do with this thread?
one piece is much better/cooler than naruto
Old 11-29-2010, 06:14 PM   #24
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Cnorwood, stay on topic or I'll be forced to delete your posts.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:35 PM   #25
maikel death
Banned

Waiter, Lock this thread
Obviously luffy get's raped 5000x before he can blink.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:38 PM   #26
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
when did this happen?
Throwing half a mountain, it was a feat made when he was freaking out with Jinbei and attacking things in frustration, Post War.

For the island part, I have frankly no idea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:42 PM   #27
maikel death
Banned

Lul, The shockwave of a slash of the nine-tails tail destroys multiple mountains.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:43 PM   #28
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lul, The shockwave of a slash of the nine-tails tail destroys multiple mountains.
Get me a page and chapter of Kyuubi slashing multiple mountains.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-29-2010, 06:45 PM   #29
maikel death
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Get me a page and chapter of Kyuubi slashing multiple mountains.
Exactly why should I do that?
Old 11-29-2010, 06:46 PM   #30
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Maikel watch your language please.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:47 PM   #31
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Exactly why should I do that?
Because this system works on a very funny thing called "feats", which is evidence of a character or creature performing said action. And unless you do not have "feats", or evidence, than your character never did that.

Old 11-29-2010, 06:51 PM   #32
maikel death
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Maikel watch your language please.
No.
Quote:
Because this system works on a very funny thing called "feats", which is evidence of a character or creature performing said action. And unless you do not have "feats", or evidence, than your character never did that.
I don't have evidence, sadly, It's not a hype that's 'impossible' though.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:12 PM   #33
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yet its most powerful menacing ball only destroys 3 mountains, hyperbole anyone
Old 11-29-2010, 07:13 PM   #34
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yet its most powerful menacing ball only destroys 3 mountains, hyperbole anyone
Three mountains? When did that happened?

Old 11-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #35
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
What is this elephant gun? Is there some new chapter junk or am I forgetting something obvious?

When did he destroy an island?

Half a mountain? I don't recall this either.

Punching through the layers of bedrock was impressive but KN8 casually broke out of a mountain's worth of rock, and it's clear that Full Power Kyuubi>KN8.

Defeating armies of Marines means nothing if only a few of them are anywhere near powerful enough to beat Kyuubi.

Pushing down two buildings with ease doesn't mean much either, that's a casual feat for anybody who hopes to try and beat Kyuubi.

Curbstomping a Pacifista does not mean he can curbstomp Kyuubi, who clearly has much better durability.

I think I either have super brain fart syndrome or I need to read moar cause I don't remember this.
He destroyed an Island on that One Piece Movie: Strong World. And before you say it, yes it's canon. They had a chapter planned out for it and everything, they just decided to make it into a movie.

Don't you ever read the One Piece Manga? It was after Ace died, when Luffy suddenly regained conciousness after his mind splitted open. He called himself weak, and said that he can't protect anyone. Him lifting half a mountain is on that same Chapter. Look. It. Up.

Kyuubi couldn't even take out an army of ninjas when he attacked Konoha.

Kyuubi is featless try again.

That's great. And Luffy lifted a mountain, survived an island splitting attack, curbstomped a Pacifista, has Supersonic attack speed, pushed down 2 buildings with ease, the list goes on... KN8 has very little feats except breaking out of a small moon. Your point? The Kyuubi Fox has no feats.

Gear 3rd. Gumo Gumo no Thor Axe. The same attack that destroyed an Island.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #36
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Three mountains? When did that happened?
my bad i thought it was 3 mountains, in kushinas flashback, the aoe made it only look like 1 mountain, and the mountain wasnt even that big
Old 11-29-2010, 07:24 PM   #37
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
What is this elephant gun? Is there some new chapter junk or am I forgetting something obvious?

When did he destroy an island?

Half a mountain? I don't recall this either.

Punching through the layers of bedrock was impressive but KN8 casually broke out of a mountain's worth of rock, and it's clear that Full Power Kyuubi>KN8.

Defeating armies of Marines means nothing if only a few of them are anywhere near powerful enough to beat Kyuubi.

Pushing down two buildings with ease doesn't mean much either, that's a casual feat for anybody who hopes to try and beat Kyuubi.

Curbstomping a Pacifista does not mean he can curbstomp Kyuubi, who clearly has much better durability.

I think I either have super brain fart syndrome or I need to read moar cause I don't remember this.
You're suffering from Mental Retardation. He survived an island splitting punch at the end of Thriller Bark Arc.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:25 PM   #38
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Well anyways, Luffy took out a cyborg with the durability of multiple city blocks in one casual blow. He then proceeded to stomp a bigass Kraken with another, yet severely weakened due to the effects of the sea, attack. That shows how powerful he is and can be.

Old 11-29-2010, 07:27 PM   #39
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrell4life194 View Post
He destroyed an Island on that One Piece Movie: Strong World. And before you say it, yes it's canon. They had a chapter planned out for it and everything, they just decided to make it into a movie.
unless him destroying a mountain is in the manga, then its non canon
Old 11-29-2010, 07:30 PM   #40
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
unless him destroying a mountain is in the manga, then its non canon
The movie actually is fully canon, since Oda himself influenced the movie and storyline, made character designs, et cetera. He himself even admitted it was canon, with the release of Chapter Zero and so on.