Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 01-20-2011, 05:14 PM   #721
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Kagura's Sig Shop

take the first one he requested xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kagura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:43 AM   #722
~Amaterasu~
Chunin Exam Proctor

~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Uhh..Are you still planning to continue with sage's requests..? and on wich page can I find his first request..?
~Amaterasu~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:52 AM   #723
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

you just have to skim is all xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-21-2011, 05:07 PM   #724
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

what the hell....
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:25 AM   #725
~Amaterasu~
Chunin Exam Proctor

~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
what the hell....
I'd say the same xD
~Amaterasu~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:52 AM   #726
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

oi im sorry guys im just busy lately :ruri

Old 01-23-2011, 08:36 AM   #727
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

tis fine kagura! ^.^

Old 01-23-2011, 08:49 AM   #728
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

i see alright

Old 01-23-2011, 05:34 PM   #729
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

If I could get that reduced in size, made pretty, and have my name put in whispy letters somewhere, that would be great.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:43 PM   #730
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

for dev
Spoiler:

Old 01-23-2011, 05:45 PM   #731
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That... was... fast... !

Thanks!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #732
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

np, I try to be quick, to help out as best as I can

Old 01-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #733
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll wait for kagura to edit it, before I downsize it, so she has and easier time to work with it

Old 01-24-2011, 04:36 PM   #734
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i would ask before using those since Viz owns the manga

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:40 PM   #735
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

this is true but its better to be safe then sorry

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-24-2011, 04:40 PM   #736
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

check it before I try to edit it

Old 01-24-2011, 04:42 PM   #737
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

all i can say is ask

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-24-2011, 05:03 PM   #738
Devroux

Awards Showcase

I'm definitely going to get permission from a higher up (Maik) before asking. Just in case.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-24-2011, 05:07 PM   #739
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

ashen seems to be faster... just sayin

Old 01-24-2011, 05:15 PM   #740
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Nah... Maik's speedy when he wants to be. You just have to hit him at the right time.
χ Δ|✝ΣR