Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default How would shippuden be on Nick

I know rants about the New Naruto Shippuden on DXD have ended, and I have no intention to rise it up again. But I was thinking, DBZ Kai on Nick has some blood, although it's either purple or orange, and doesn't censor out stabbing, death, weapons. They even let Frieza's "DAMMIT" get in there. Would Shippuden be better on Nick? And yes, Toonnick, not Nick itself

Last edited by Ur Mom; 10-16-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:06 AM   #2
Pein The Rinnegan Master
Academy Graduate

Pein The Rinnegan Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: How would shippuden be on Nick

Yes, it would.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Wow...

Get Free Stuff From Auctions with FREE ONLINE CREDITS:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
you get 150 credits for using this link. That is about the equivalent of 15$ all credits are free though.

Why not give me some rep, for good or for bad?
Click the scale icon to give someone rep.
Pein The Rinnegan Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Possibly, but I would still want Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Probably not on main Nick. But most likely on Teen Nick, or Nick Toons.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:59 PM   #5
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Teen Nick would be a better choice

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:00 PM   #6
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
I know rants about the New Naruto Shippuden on DXD have ended, and I have no intention to rise it up again. But I was thinking, DBZ Kai on Nick has some blood, although it's either purple or orange, and doesn't censor out stabbing, death, weapons. They even let Frieza's "DAMMIT" get in there. Would Shippuden be better on Nick?
They don't show all death, Vegeta made Cui and Nappa implode on themselves and it wasn't shown like in the original.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #7
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
Teen Nick would be a better choice
not teenick, they only good shos they have are drake & josh.

although i still think cn with NS woudl be the best thing ever, i guess dxd isn't so bad sometimes
HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:43 PM   #8
Pain-Konan
Genin Elite

Pain-Konan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It would be kinda worse as Nickelodeon in my eyes as a channel has been going down in quality over the years. I haven't set my eyes on the channel since 2005. I'm still happy that at least Disney XD has it, they'd treat it much better (Not talking about the edits).

Pain-Konan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:06 PM   #9
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Funimation edits DBZ Kai so it wouldnt matter what channel Shippuden is on, the eidts are always done by VIZ.

As DBZ Kai edits: Funi and Nicktons probably didnt noticed that Freeza said dammit since they've edited cursing in the past and I barely thought that Freeza said dammit. As for blood, it just alien blood, I think that they can show blood on a kid show but only to a certain extent because I saw blood on that Avengers show and wierdly P&F.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:10 PM   #10
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

The only way Nickelodeon would allow Shippuden to be unedited uncut etc would be if Fanboy and Chumchum were the main characters

and we know what kind of hell that would be

OHHH THE HORROR SHOOT ME NOW SHOOT ME NOW PLEASE!

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:14 PM   #11
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Some of the shows on DXD are kinda retarded while some of the shows on NT are kinda gay.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

On TeenNick yes.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #13
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Some of the shows on DXD are kinda retarded while some of the shows on NT are kinda gay. but the worst of them all is
fixed

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:02 PM   #14
DeathStalker35
Banned

DeathStalker35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it would because nick is sorta like cn in some ways because in avatar the last air bender they said die death and even had death scenes and they reason why dbzkai is edited like it is is because it's edited in japan if you don't believe go look it up yourselves it wouldn't be right on teennick because teennick has no line up for anime to fix with dxd and nicktoons does
DeathStalker35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #15
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Funimation edits DBZ Kai so it wouldnt matter what channel Shippuden is on, the eidts are always done by VIZ.

As DBZ Kai edits: Funi and Nicktons probably didnt noticed that Freeza said dammit since they've edited cursing in the past and I barely thought that Freeza said dammit. As for blood, it just alien blood, I think that they can show blood on a kid show but only to a certain extent because I saw blood on that Avengers show and wierdly P&F.
But DBZ Kai is supposed to be fully revoiced? That can't really happen. And yes to all, I mean Toonnick more

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:40 PM   #16
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
I know rants about the New Naruto Shippuden on DXD have ended, and I have no intention to rise it up again. But I was thinking, DBZ Kai on Nick has some blood, although it's either purple or orange, and doesn't censor out stabbing, death, weapons. They even let Frieza's "DAMMIT" get in there. Would Shippuden be better on Nick? And yes, Toonnick, not Nick itself
It might be better, but I'll stick to the online show. I hate censored stuff.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #17
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I think it depends alot on the time slot it gets, you can get away with more blood/gore/cussing/etc. in later time slots. It's part of how the FCC regulates material that gets put on the air. Sort of how comedy central can sometimes air un-edited movies, but they have to do it at 2am.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #18
Boner
Banned

Boner is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chode Busta View Post
it would because nick is sorta like cn in some ways because in avatar the last air bender they said die death and even had death scenes and they reason why dbzkai is edited like it is is because it's edited in japan if you don't believe go look it up yourselves it wouldn't be right on teennick because teennick has no line up for anime to fix with dxd and nicktoons does
THE TRUTH
and agreed
Boner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:50 AM   #19
thenewguy
Apprentice Genin

thenewguy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

shippuden on any nick channel would probably be edited more or about the same as disney but atleast nick would make up for it by airing more then one new episode a week to atleast please fans

Last edited by thenewguy; 10-18-2010 at 04:50 AM.
thenewguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:18 PM   #20
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No it should stay on XD.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote