Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 11-27-2010, 12:21 PM   #1
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Nicktoons vs. Disney XD

I have lost 100% total respect for XD and have decided to not even care what happens anymore. I mean nicktoons shows an all day marathon of DBZ KAI today from 6 am in the morning and its still ongoing till 10pm. Thats 14 hours in one day!!!! And Disney XD the best they have done for Naruto Shippuden is show it 30 minutes a week and put it on tiny marathons that have still done nothing. And so I make a clear statement that is very true NICKTOONS IS THE BEST BETTER THAN XD AND KAI IS DOING BETTER THAN NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE VERY IMPORTANT FACTS ARE UNDERLINED.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Nicktoons vs. Disney XD

O_O *gives you a chill pill* honestly dxd is doing a bit better than the summer time but still needs much improvement. but yeah, nicktoons does much more better.
HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:04 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Not to mention the two new episodes.
Nah man I'm 15, so this was my freshman year of high school.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:05 PM   #4
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

well we can't do anything about dxd, so why bother?
Old 11-27-2010, 03:06 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That's the point.
Nah man I'm 15, so this was my freshman year of high school.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:07 PM   #6
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

hmm, indeed. wait ti'll hidan & kakuzu show up! XD
Old 11-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #7
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

who cares about them when goku is going super sayain tonight

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:19 PM   #8
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

yay! ssj XD
Old 11-27-2010, 06:53 PM   #9
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think they're both equal i mean NT Shows it like 10 times and DXD edits less

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:04 PM   #10
Ray Uchiha
Genin

Ray Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nicktoons has all the best cartoons like iron man armored adventures and dbzkai honest all disney xd has is the avengers

"Why the do i join em when i beat em"
"I'm stayin on my monopoly board that means im on top of my game"
"you'll never break my stride you'll neve slow the momentum and any moment im bout to flow"

Ray Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #11
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

NT is the best plain and simple they treat there shows with alot of respect and they have the most pouplar anime ever DBZ

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-27-2010, 09:38 PM   #12
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The Hidan Arc will start in the middle of springtime i guarantee it.
Old 11-28-2010, 07:47 AM   #13
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

viz media needs better management
Old 11-28-2010, 09:03 AM   #14
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

sorry Hachibi BUT VIZ IS SLOW

Edit: We probably finish the Hidan Arc in like middle of summer and then we have to get done another season before we make it to 2 years O.o
Old 11-28-2010, 09:07 AM   #15
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Thing is, DBZ at this point is just reruns, they have the luxury of having 14 hour marathons without becoming redundant. That doesn't necessarily make them better.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #16
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Thing is, DBZ at this point is just reruns, they have the luxury of having 14 hour marathons without becoming redundant. That doesn't necessarily make them better.
Yes it does BIG TIME answer this:

Why can't XD air Shippuden all day marathon?
Old 11-28-2010, 09:18 AM   #17
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Because, Phineas and Ferb are their biggest stars.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:05 AM   #18
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

plus dbz kai was nicktoon's only newest show they aired in a while compared to NS.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:17 AM   #19
Reu Inuzuka
Chunin

Reu Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
I have lost 100% total respect for XD and have decided to not even care what happens anymore. I mean nicktoons shows an all day marathon of DBZ KAI today from 6 am in the morning and its still ongoing till 10pm. Thats 14 hours in one day!!!! And Disney XD the best they have done for Naruto Shippuden is show it 30 minutes a week and put it on tiny marathons that have still done nothing. And so I make a clear statement that is very true NICKTOONS IS THE BEST BETTER THAN XD AND KAI IS DOING BETTER THAN NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE VERY IMPORTANT FACTS ARE UNDERLINED.
i agree with this

Reu Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:39 AM   #20
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
DBZ is still the biggest animes repeats or not it has alot of history its what paved the way for other animes in the U.S.A. it was 1 of the higherst rated shows DBZ will always make money repeats or not plus kai is on nicktoons so it is for the new genration of kids but i just happen to enjoy it

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="