Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Favorite Character?
Sam Winchester 15 34.09%
Dean Winchester 25 56.82%
Castiel 18 40.91%
Bobby Singer 5 11.36%
Other 8 18.18%
NONE 2 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2010, 07:44 PM   #181
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Supernatural Fanclub

*comes back* *body was not salted* AHAHAHA *comes at you with a knife*

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:46 PM   #182
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UU-
/hides behind Castiel
Old 12-28-2010, 07:47 PM   #183
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*comes at Castiel*

Cloukora was here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 12-28-2010, 07:47 PM   #184
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

OHSHI-
/salts and burns quickly
Old 12-28-2010, 07:49 PM   #185
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

brb going to add pictures to the first post
Old 12-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #186
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*is joining*

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #187
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*walks in* O_O the hell happened?

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 12-28-2010, 11:02 PM   #188
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

wat did happened
AND TY ELI!
Old 12-29-2010, 06:40 AM   #189
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Woow xD
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:18 PM   #190
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I saw the first four episodes and loved them all.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:18 PM   #191
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

It's super-boss
Old 12-30-2010, 04:37 AM   #192
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

you change my name from the faker to the fan boy i finished season 1 and im hooked fully

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:21 AM   #193
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
you change my name from the faker to the fan boy i finished season 1 and im hooked fully
See? Wasn't bad.
You didn't need to fake. =]
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 12-30-2010, 08:34 AM   #194
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

its not my fault i didnt notice this awsoem show and i wasnt really fakeing i may have seen bits and pieces and enjoyed but now that i watched it fully i love it

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-30-2010, 08:37 AM   #195
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Mhm. I bet. =]
(I'm not saying your lying, I am just saying that. o.o xD)
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 12-30-2010, 08:38 AM   #196
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

how many seasons are there total O_o ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-30-2010, 08:43 AM   #197
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

I have no idea. o.o
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 12-30-2010, 08:44 AM   #198
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

all i know is season 1 ended very nice

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-30-2010, 08:51 AM   #199
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

It did, didn't it?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 12-30-2010, 08:53 AM   #200
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

im sure you would know if u watched it or did u 0_0 ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
awesome, boss, brb kayaking, castiel also loves dean, castiel loves hamburgers, chuck = boss, cloukora, confetti, dean winchester is secks, he likes to top, jenny thunder 4ever, kgg is godly., misha collins owns you, sexy, supernatural, taker369