Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 11-26-2010, 07:02 PM   #1
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Naruto on XD Going Downhill-Proof

Alright, so there have been a lot of rants and debates on why Naruto Shippuden was put on Disney XD in the first place. But whatever people say about it, it is obvious that Disney is running out of ideas on how to keep it G-rated. If you haven't noticed, people who voice some of the characters (english dub) are taking on new jobs now. Dave Wittenburg (voices Kakashi) is now voicing dog food commercials. I can't remember what company it is, but I've seen his commercials many times. Troy Baker (voices Yamato) just did a voice for one of Cartoon Network's series premieres: Young Justice. This show is a new series and is obvious that he will now be voicing for it. So... what does this mean?! Apparently, these people need fallbacks because Naruto is certainly not doing well on XD. They can't tell where in their time slot to put Naruto anymore, episodes are not airing on a regular basis, and honestly, this isn't a kid show. So... I'm just putting it out there now... Naruto Shippuden may be cancelled soon on Disney XD.
SharinganSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:11 PM   #2
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Chidori of Death finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death
Default Re: Naruto on xd going downhill-proof

To tell the truth........
I'm actually kinda happy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #3
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto on XD Going Downhill-Proof

No it won't trust me. BELIEVE IT
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:08 PM   #4
SuiOtoko19
Freshmen Academy Student

SuiOtoko19 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just because the voice actors are doing other things, that doesn't mean that Naruto Shippuden is doing poorly on Disney XD. Troy Baker for instance, was doing commercials and promos before he even became a voice actor. The fact of the matter is, anime doesn't pay that well despite being the hardest dramatic art. Even though they are on Naruto they do have other shows that they work on. THEY'RE ACTORS.
SuiOtoko19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:09 PM   #5
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i really dont care anymore. unless its unedited i wont be happy
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:23 PM   #6
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

epic fail thread, dave and troy do other roles too ya know? plus naruto still sells alot here in the u.s. so don't write of dxd just yet....
HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:02 AM   #7
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Dave does the voice in Ninja Warrior and Unbeatable Banzuke on G4.

When Naruto was on CN the actors had done more roles than just in Naruto and other anime.

Where do you think the voice of Sai came from*cough*Phineas and Ferb*cough*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:45 AM   #8
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Naruto MANGA still sells a lot in the U.S.. However, the show does not get as many views anymore.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:48 AM   #9
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

yes i know they still do other rolls, im justing giving a couple of examples. the fact that Naruto does not show on a regular basis anymore, however, is a reason to think that it will soon be cancelled.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:06 PM   #10
JD Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

JD Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I still fail to see the proof that Naruto Shippuden will be cancelled soon.

"My friends are my power, and I'm theirs!"-Sora and Ven (KH seires)

"No matter what, you'll still lose"-Shadow (Sonic Adventure 2)

Give in to everlasting darkness
JD Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:09 PM   #11
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If you have time to complain, you have time to find an alternative. That goes for all of these rants. Figure it out. If it's that bad, you should find an alternative.

Hulu, Vizanime, whatever.
Nah man I'm 15, so this was my freshman year of high school.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:27 PM   #12
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

this is nothing to do they're actors they do more than just naruto voices they do other anime and voicing roles

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:15 PM   #13
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganSage View Post
yes i know they still do other rolls, im justing giving a couple of examples. the fact that Naruto does not show on a regular basis anymore, however, is a reason to think that it will soon be cancelled.
you do realize naruto shippuden still gets a 400K score, right?
Old 11-27-2010, 08:04 PM   #14
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm sure Shippuden is one of their top if not the best show

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #15
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganSage View Post
Naruto MANGA still sells a lot in the U.S.. However, the show does not get as many views anymore.
Actual the anime gets as much viewers as the manga gets buyers per episode/volume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
you do realize naruto shippuden still gets a 400K score, right?
Yeah where did you get that from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
I'm sure Shippuden is one of their top if not the best show
Its not their highest rated show. That title goes to P&F which scores over 1 million viewers. Its atleast in the Top 5.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 11-27-2010, 08:49 PM   #16
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

wind style, you told me about the K rating thing. remember?
Old 11-27-2010, 10:17 PM   #17
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
wind style, you told me about the K rating thing. remember?
.......Oh wait I did ut it was pretty hard to find since that DAMN DISNEY NEVER GIVES OUT DEFINITE RATINGS!!!

Here is the thread:

Old 11-27-2010, 10:33 PM   #18
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

WOW I never even knew that Sai my fav character was voiced from P&F??!!!
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:50 PM   #19
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
Thats how Viz found him before he was doing cartoon roles like Number 1 in that KND cartoon that use to show on CN.

Here is the thread:

Old 11-27-2010, 10:57 PM   #20
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
who does sai voice in P&F??