Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 02-14-2011, 08:35 AM   #61
rikuonura
Academy Graduate

rikuonura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Young Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
honestly:
Spoiler:
i think speedy is gonna end up being the sleeper agent. i hope at least, that would be a nice twist.
Spoiler:
Frankly, Red Arrow can't be the other plant. We know that Superboy was created by the Light under Project Kr within Project Cadmus, the Light are in charge of that facility. In the last part of episode 2 after Guardian is placed as head of Cadmus, the Light stated that Superboy "still has work to do for the Light." Just because Red Arrow virtually left the group, doesn't mean he's working with the enemy.
rikuonura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:40 AM   #62
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I predict that Kid Flash and Artemis will end up together.
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:32 AM   #63
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was finally able to watch last weeks episode this morning. My thoughts are that the episode was fine and I see nothing wrong with Artemis.

At the end the bad guys were talking about an 'operative on the inside'. The first thought would be Artemis because she's new, but that could just be a ploy to make the watchers think wrong. Superboy is still the Cadmus kid and still has potential to be controlled if I am thinking right.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #64
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Kid Flash is epic and he has been a favorite of mine for a while. Artemis is iffy for me because she was created just for the series when Speedy was always apart of the Green Arrow comics. I think Speedy will be coming back to save the crew sometime soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:45 PM   #65
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I hope they bring Speedy back. I was pretty annoyed when the made him into a whiner in the first episode.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:58 PM   #66
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Yeah Speedy and Kid Flash and Robin are mah favs.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:26 AM   #67
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
I predict that Kid Flash and Artemis will end up together.
They were definetly hinting towards this.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:32 PM   #68
rikuonura
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I hope they bring Speedy back. I was pretty annoyed when the made him into a whiner in the first episode.
He is back, he's just an unofficial member of the group.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:07 PM   #69
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Is he still a whiner or did he man up and quit complaining?

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:38 PM   #70
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Is he still a whiner or did he man up and quit complaining?
He wasn't much of a whiner to begin with. He was just over zealous.

Spoiler:
But he did man up and become "Red Arrow". He's an actual superhero now.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-25-2011, 06:50 PM   #71
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

No new episode this week, and no Ben 10 or Star Wars either. This is so lame! Dumb awards show.
Old 02-25-2011, 06:53 PM   #72
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lots of positive feedback for this show, maybe I should check it out.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:24 AM   #73
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

huge episode this week! They finally reveal who Artemis is, its tricky to spot but keep your eyes peeled if you haven't seen it yet.

zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #74
Devroux

Awards Showcase

I'm in the middle of "Downtime" now. They showed Robin without his mask!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-06-2011, 08:41 PM   #75
rikuonura
Academy Graduate

Downtime was a good episode.
Spoiler:
I loved seeing Garth and the other Atlanteans, including the queen and the brother of Aquaman.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #76
Devroux

Awards Showcase

I agree. Seeing the Atlanteans was cool. The starfish has me intrigued though.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-06-2011, 09:47 PM   #77
scrbblechan
Genin

scrbblechan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

robin is sooo hot!o///o sorry
scrbblechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:13 AM   #78
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
huge episode this week! They finally reveal who Artemis is, its tricky to spot but keep your eyes peeled if you haven't seen it yet.
Huh? I saw a scene with her mom, but not much else. And looks like she will be going to Robin's school
Old 03-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #79
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I agree. Seeing the Atlanteans was cool. The starfish has me intrigued though.
do u not know who the starfish is!?!? oh man i was glad when i saw that, an omen of bigger things to come.
Spoiler:
the black manta/aqualad interaction was sick too, theyre really catering to fanboys like me who know some backstory already

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Huh? I saw a scene with her mom, but not much else. And looks like she will be going to Robin's school
look at that scene more closely as in...
Spoiler:
read the acceptance letter
its a dead giveaway who she is after that. but the ep raised a huge question for me and thats who her mom is supposed to be? definitely the same person as in the comics.

zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #80
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

That is Epic. I mean it's a really good show.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote