Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-26-2010, 09:34 AM   #61
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Flamey234

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
I know and that's so damn annoying how 1 little mistake in character will throw off the whole thing T_T
lol yes it is. In the end ...it's all worth it though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:34 AM   #62
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
lol yes it is. In the end ...it's all worth it though
too much nit picking for me, though

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:38 AM   #63
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

lmao isn't that the same with archeology?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:39 AM   #64
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
lmao isn't that the same with archeology?
nah. in science you have more leniency since you really can't exactly date something. and Paleontology has even more leniency

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-26-2010, 09:42 AM   #65
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
nah. in science you have more leniency since you really can't exactly date something. and Paleontology has even more leniency
well that's true. Is that what you're studying in college?

Old 11-26-2010, 09:43 AM   #66
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
well that's true. Is that what you're studying in college?
nah, I have to major in Geology first.

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-26-2010, 09:45 AM   #67
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
nah, I have to major in Geology first.
You do sound like a smart man.
I still have a long way to go =/

don't you miss high school?

Old 11-26-2010, 09:48 AM   #68
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You do sound like a smart man.
I still have a long way to go =/

don't you miss high school?
somewhat but I get a lot more freedom in college than in high school. I don't have a nagging mother 24/7 anymore

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-26-2010, 09:52 AM   #69
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
somewhat but I get a lot more freedom in college than in high school. I don't have a nagging mother 24/7 anymore
That I do agree with lol
My mother doesn't want me to go away to college, I don't live with her right now so she says she wants to spend more time with me. Funny how I don't live with neither of my family, I live with complete strangers that I later get to know better.

Old 11-26-2010, 09:55 AM   #70
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
That I do agree with lol
My mother doesn't want me to go away to college, I don't live with her right now so she says she wants to spend more time with me. Funny how I don't live with neither of my family, I live with complete strangers that I later get to know better.
huh? why do you live with complete strangers? and I was thinking about going to a closer college then I thought about how my mother would try to control my life and that's when I decided to go to a college 2 hours away. far enough that she doesn't drive to see me but close enough to bring her my laundry when I need it done XD

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-26-2010, 10:09 AM   #71
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
huh? why do you live with complete strangers? and I was thinking about going to a closer college then I thought about how my mother would try to control my life and that's when I decided to go to a college 2 hours away. far enough that she doesn't drive to see me but close enough to bring her my laundry when I need it done XD
long story =/

lol you lazy son of a biscut

Old 11-26-2010, 10:13 AM   #72
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
long story =/

lol you lazy son of a biscut
so foster parents?

yep I'm lazy anyway so why not XD

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-26-2010, 10:16 AM   #73
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
so foster parents?

yep I'm lazy anyway so why not XD
no...my real mother and father are still my guardians and parents.

you're right.

Old 11-26-2010, 10:17 AM   #74
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
no...my real mother and father are still my guardians and parents.

you're right.
you can tell me in a pm if you want. but you don't have to tell me the story if you don't want to

yeah, plus it's free and I don't have to worry about messing up clothing colors

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-26-2010, 10:20 AM   #75
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
you can tell me in a pm if you want. but you don't have to tell me the story if you don't want to

yeah, plus it's free and I don't have to worry about messing up clothing colors
maybe some other time.

you should learn to wash your own clothes. xD

Old 11-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #76
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
maybe some other time.

you should learn to wash your own clothes. xD
okay

and I have. just too lazy to do it on my own XD plus I don't like waiting on things like that

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-26-2010, 10:29 AM   #77
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
okay

and I have. just too lazy to do it on my own XD plus I don't like waiting on things like that
why not take it to the cleaners???

Old 11-26-2010, 10:32 AM   #78
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
why not take it to the cleaners???
no idea where a cleaner place is in Wilmington. plus that would cost money whereas if I did it at my dorm, it wouldn't cost anything

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #79
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
no idea where a cleaner place is in Wilmington. plus that would cost money whereas if I did it at my dorm, it wouldn't cost anything
lol so you have mom do it?
can you have ppets??

Old 11-26-2010, 10:43 AM   #80
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol so you have mom do it?
can you have ppets??
yep

not in the dorms but in some apartments you can

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara

Tags
conversation, flamey's awesomeness