Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-04-2010, 12:37 PM   #21
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Village Hidden Within the Source

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
/sniffs your village
TBC why are you sniffing our village your not a dog -__-

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:39 PM   #22
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

This sounds like Oros' kind of village >.> just change that o to an a and take out the r xDDDDD

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:43 PM   #23
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It's not like it really matters in the BN.

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:28 PM   #24
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

/Boasts about the Village and stuff

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:42 PM   #25
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

/gets dressed up in larping clothes

*snortle* liek, our villages should be, liek, allies and junk. *sniff sniff snortle* we'd be liek so 1337 and h4x and junk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:44 PM   #26
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

/conspires against the kage

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #27
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkk95 View Post
/gets dressed up in larping clothes

*snortle* liek, our villages should be, liek, allies and junk. *sniff sniff snortle* we'd be liek so 1337 and h4x and junk
I'll have to confer with my Second in Command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
/Quells

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 12-04-2010, 01:51 PM   #28
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Bacon try not to injure yourself.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 12-04-2010, 04:25 PM   #29
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright guys, OP is updated sort of xD

/Heil

Old 12-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #30
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I offer my temporary allegiance. That's all.

If you need someone to kill, offer me a prize. I accept Cash, Money Orders, and Ryuukos.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:42 PM   #31
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

If you need someone to kill, offer me a prize. I accept Cash, Money Orders, and Ryuukos.
I'll have my people call your people.

/Heil

Old 12-04-2010, 04:42 PM   #32
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:

Hey, I'm one of those!

Ryuuko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:56 PM   #33
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Money orders?
Old 12-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #34
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Money orders?
I think she's cash, or in Spanish, en efectivo. Ryuuko's don't exist.

/Heil

Old 12-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #35
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I like it when you speak with that accent.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:07 PM   #36
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I like it when you speak with that accent.
Muchacho..... esta muy caliente cuando no te vistes su camisa.

xDDDDDDDDD

/Heil

Old 12-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #37
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Dont know what you said, but I'm sure I wouldn't approve.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:36 PM   #38
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll let Ryuuko translate for you xD

/Heil

Old 12-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #39
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

MOAR CHARACTER THREADS SOURCE SHINOBI! GOGOGO!!!

/Heil

Old 12-18-2010, 09:36 AM   #40
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
MOAR CHARACTER THREADS SOURCE SHINOBI! GOGOGO!!!
I will get to that soonish.

Escudo Espada #2