Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 11-19-2010, 02:47 PM   #1
Realfree
Freshmen Academy Student

Realfree is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Wondering

I was Watching Naruto and the ending is a Fight between naruto and the one's he grew older with (btw friends) but i was wondering if there was going to be an arc somewhere where they have another kind of tournement coming up and they al join and fight against eachother.
Realfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40
Default Re: Wondering

you mean naruto vs sasuke? Thats an old episode from the original series most people on the forums are reading the current manga or watching the Shippuden seires. I'm not gonna spoil what happens for you but i just wanted you to know that the friend is sasuke who left to train under orochimaru (main antagonits in the original series) I don't think you follow naruto much so i just wanted to clairify

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:17 PM   #3
SageKyuubi
Genin

SageKyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^ i agree with Slack your probly a little behind, and this thread probably belongs in the Original Naruto section in Town Cinema
SageKyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:56 AM   #4
Realfree
Freshmen Academy Student

No i did not mean that there was a kind of Tournament Where They fought Against eachother not only naruto but also nenji, Gara, Etc. But if there is going to be One of those in naruto shippuuden where the older versions of themselfs go in a tournement
Btw. Saw every episode up till now
Old 11-20-2010, 07:17 AM   #5
ANKO_MITARASHI_ISDEAD_SAD
Freshmen Academy Student

ANKO_MITARASHI_ISDEAD_SAD is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No there probably isn't going to be a tournament. It would be sort of pointless at this point for something like that to happen at this point since they're so preoccupied fighting evil people atm. I don't see any point in having more arcs after every main enemy is defeated so....
ANKO_MITARASHI_ISDEAD_SAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 02:20 PM   #6
Realfree
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANKO_MITARASHI_ISDEAD_SAD View Post
No there probably isn't going to be a tournament. It would be sort of pointless at this point for something like that to happen at this point since they're so preoccupied fighting evil people atm. I don't see any point in having more arcs after every main enemy is defeated so....
Yea but it would be nice to see all of them seeing how they have improved
Old 11-20-2010, 05:29 PM   #7
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
If their were any promotions at all, they would probably be field promotions during the war and after.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote