Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 11-15-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Should they make naruto holiday specials?

I can imagine a Naruto Christmas special and a halloween special. im just wondering WHY CANT THEY EVER MAKE A HOLIDAY SPECIAL FOR ANIME SHOWS SUCH AS NARUTO?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:04 PM   #2
sakura2021
Genin

sakura2021 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Should they make naruto holiday specials?

woow i like this idea this will be gr8
george hyuga Kon mangagirl Naruto117
sagemaster777( bro )
sakura202

didi wah, didi, didi di ya sana didi di ya wee yeah eh
sakura2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:09 PM   #3
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

yes it would be very funny. April Fools day would be naruto's day. then valentines day would be for the girls. lol imagine how hinata would be for the whole episode. ^^

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-15-2010, 01:13 PM   #4
sakura2021
Genin

yea lol
sagemaster777( bro )
sakura202

Old 11-15-2010, 01:15 PM   #5
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

then there would be christmas. lols that would be insane for all of them. especially with mistletoe. ^^

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-15-2010, 01:21 PM   #6
sakura2021
Genin

^^ ^^
sagemaster777( bro )
sakura202

Old 11-15-2010, 01:23 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No, we don't have the same holidays as Japan.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:25 PM   #8
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ya as much fun as that would be it can't be done until someone tell M. about it

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
GwynethUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:25 PM   #9
Waterstar
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wanting to remove the sharingan from the people undeserving
Waterstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There was one I saw of School Rumble on the Funimation channel. And besides, I don't think anyone wants to see Naruto ruining Christmas for someone or get in trouble in any way before or on christmas. You know what the hero always does in a christmas special. They spend the day and then they do something stupid and then all of a sudden, the holiday is completly ruined. Then they do something to make up for it and then everyone is happy again. Its nice and very heart-warming, but it always happens in that seqence. And even if its not Naruto, its always something.

Sarutobi: Waterstar, I'm sure it would be different knowing them.

Yeah, but they can't just set it as a plain christmas episode or it'll be too boring and no one will try to watch the episode. It has to have a conflict or its just not interesting. I don't mean to sound depressing but it always happens.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just follow your heart and you can do anything.

Adopted:Sarutobi(the 3rd Hokage)

From the village hidden in the Mountians
Head band:

Last edited by Waterstar; 11-15-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Waterstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:25 PM   #10
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

stillllllll! they should make some. >:l it couldnt hurt. cuz arent most of the animes made in japan ..... hehehe funny 4th of july special.....^^

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-15-2010, 01:34 PM   #11
Waterstar
Chunin Exam Participant

Are'nt you afraid of what will happen in a christmas special?

Head band:

Old 11-15-2010, 01:36 PM   #12
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

no. i think all the specials will be funny. insstead for christmas i think everyone would lock naruto up in a torture chamber till the day is over. ^^ cuz he tried to pin mistle toe over every ninja in town. (excluding tsnade.)

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #13
Waterstar
Chunin Exam Participant

Is'nt Naruto just going to break out, sooner or later?

Sarutobi: Waterstar does have a point. Naruto is pretty strong.

Yeah, I mean he was strong enought to not get captured by Tsunade's medical team when they thought he had the Chakura virus.

Head band:

Old 11-15-2010, 02:20 PM   #14
Akamaru8
Apprentice Genin

Akamaru8 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It would be great to have holiday specials for the naruto series. That's what this series is missing.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:42 PM   #15
AkatsukiX3
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: in a lovely world filled with death,sadness,and FLAMERS!
AkatsukiX3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to AkatsukiX3

i would like to see how the fourth of july and how valentines day would turn out...lol and what about birthdays?that would be funny....but a lot of stuff could go wrong like...nevermind.
KISAMI
KAKUZU
HIDAN
KONAN
PAIN
ZETZU
ITACHI
AKATSUKI KWII!!!!^^
AkatsukiX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:44 PM   #16
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

As NAruto is distributed in many different countries, their are many different holidays that would come into play. Each country has their own holidays, if they made holidays geared toward the US, they wouldn't match some of the holidays in Japan and so forth. As such it would be rather hard to define which holidays to use for these 'specials.' Other than that, it's a great idea.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:36 AM   #17
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah but why not just make all the holiday specials in every country.

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-16-2010, 10:12 AM   #18
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

The only thing I can see that could be conflicting with that is how to justify all the different countries holidays in one village, it may not make a lot of sense. With streaming going on, if someone watches something streaming from of those other countries holiday specials, they may not understand the nuances of that particular holiday, we haven't been exposed to it before. Also, the animators need to research the various holidays as well to be able to depict them accurately even if it's in a satirical, comedy, or cartoon sense in order not to offend anyone.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:37 PM   #19
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

welll why cant each country in the naruto world be like the ones in our world huh wouldnt that kinda make some sense? i mean like the land of fire is christmas and stuffs, they'll show all the different celebrations in each land.

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-16-2010, 06:12 PM   #20
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yesss. >8D