Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 03-18-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
TYmaster50
Ninja Academy Student

TYmaster50 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Has anyone else ever thought the series might end the same way Naruto and Sasuke's...

first fight did? With Sakura running in the middle. Except this time it's no Kakashi and they actually manage to hit Sakura. Sakura dies, flashbacks, Sasuke realizes the error of his ways, promises to never do evil again, his missing-nin/criminal status is removed and life goes on.
TYmaster50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Has anyone else ever thought the series might end the same way Naruto and Sasuke'

That would be so unlike manga writers to finish with something that off topic of super hax characters
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
TYmaster50
Ninja Academy Student

TYmaster50 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Has anyone else ever thought the series might end the same way Naruto and Sasuke'

well it would mean alot to some people. Naruto decides that he actually has to kill Sasuke and that there is no way he can be saved. They fight at the Valley of the End and many references are made to the 1st fight
TYmaster50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:58 PM   #4
KANKUROSGIRL
Apprentice Genin

KANKUROSGIRL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think that it is unrealistic to think that Sasuke can be saved and that his missing nin status be revoked considering all he has done. I don't think that Naruto would just walk away if Sakura was killed by either one of them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KANKUROSGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:04 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I would be pissed if it did.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:11 PM   #6
GekijobanNarutoShippuden
Freshmen Academy Student

GekijobanNarutoShippuden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't really think so,and Naruto likes Sakura a little,so he would do something.And just because of a little flashback won't make Sasuke stop.
GekijobanNarutoShippuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:07 PM   #7
Sushi
Genin

Sushi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kishi is the God in "Naruto" whatever he wrotes comes true...

he is still writing the manga right now and that means he hasn't decided (or has he?)
what the end is gonna be.

which means if you think that Sasuke and Naruto gonna be friends again and no one is gonna get hurt then that might come true.

I mean the author is probly still thinking what the story should end so....stay tuned!!!
Old 03-31-2011, 04:28 PM   #8
marvinator
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: you know when you get the feeling that someone is watching you that is me.
marvinator is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

that would be sooooo gay
Old 03-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #9
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
Kishi is the God in "Naruto" whatever he wrotes comes true...

he is still writing the manga right now and that means he hasn't decided (or has he?)
what the end is gonna be.

which means if you think that Sasuke and Naruto gonna be friends again and no one is gonna get hurt then that might come true.

I mean the author is probly still thinking what the story should end so....stay tuned!!!
I heard he already has an ending planned out, he's just trying to get there.

That ending would be terrible. One flashback has happened to Sasuke many times, and has he seen the "error of his ways". Absolutely not, not to mention Naruto wouldn't just go to the village and be happy with Sasuke if Sakura were to die. If he did that, Kishi would be the worst manga-ka I've seen to date, because it's so predictable and boring.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:04 PM   #10
Killer_Bee
Apprentice Genin

Killer_Bee is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Many people have an ending in mind before they start writing
Killer_Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:25 PM   #11
GitoryUzumaki
Freshmen Academy Student

GitoryUzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ehhh..... That much is up to the author, huh?
GitoryUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ending, kakashi, naruto, sakura, sasuke