Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 11-14-2010, 06:58 AM   #1
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Yamucha (Dragon Ball) vs Edward Newgate (One Piece)

Feats only, no powerscaling or hype.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:42 AM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Yamucha (Dragon Ball) vs Edward Newgate (One Piece)

Do you mean Yamcha?
Nah man I'm 15, so this was my freshman year of high school.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:43 AM   #3
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

His name is Yamucha in the scans I have.

Old 11-14-2010, 07:44 AM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Don't blame you. Scans change a lot.

Anyway, isn't Yamcha like Mach 100+? Last time I checked Whitebeard was only Hypersonic+
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:47 AM   #5
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Feats?

And whitebeard isn't hypersonic, no way he is.

Old 11-14-2010, 07:50 AM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

That was a set up. I'm sure you know damn well how hard his feats are to quantify.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:46 AM   #7
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Yamucha" and "Yamcha" are both technically correct.
However, it would just be easier if everyone said Yamcha, like it said in the DragonBall terms thread.
This'll be my only note, cuz I'm not that far in One Piece.
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:12 AM   #8
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Yamcha has very few feats, so if that's what we're going by then WB wins because Yamcha hasn't shown much power or durability, mainly due to his lack of effective screen time.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #9
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

beating up a saibaman means physically he is stronger than raditz, the only reason the saibaman won was PIS, so yes yamcha stomps this
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:35 PM   #10
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
beating up a saibaman means physically he is stronger than raditz, the only reason the saibaman won was PIS, so yes yamcha stomps this
Powerscaling and all, Yamcha is clearly above WB, but Yamcha's feats alone were not impressive enough.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:37 PM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
Powerscaling and all, Yamcha is clearly above WB, but Yamcha's feats alone were not impressive enough.

Are you serious? Yamcha was able to kill a Saibaimen, which is clearly more impressive speedwise than Whitebeard has shown.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:39 PM   #12
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Are you serious? Yamcha was able to kill a Saibaimen, which is clearly more impressive speedwise than Whitebeard has shown.
Yes I am serious, rhetorical questions are unnecessary.

I don't recall him killing the Saibaman, gotta get back on that one but I'm pretty sure the Saibaman just blew up in his face.

How is that more impressive speedwise? We're talking feats here, Saibamen never showed anything impressive speedwise.

If we were going by logic and powerscaling, Yamcha clearly wins, but pay attention to the thread. Unless you can give me a concrete feat that proves Yamcha can overpower and/or blitz WB, that argument is invalid.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:41 PM   #13
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Yamcha surpassed Master Roshi by the end of the 23rd Budokai. Roshi blew up a moon.

Yamcha wins with a stomp.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:43 PM   #14
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Yamcha surpassed Master Roshi by the end of the 23rd Budokai. Roshi blew up a moon.

Yamcha wins with a stomp.
Thread says feats only, if it were powerscaling then Yamcha clearly curbstomps WB, but he never showed any true feats above WB.

Same deal with Chiaotzu, who could definitely solo Narutoverse via powerscaling but showed near nothing post time skip besides a failure self destruct.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:01 PM   #15
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

speed feats are easier to quantify in the anime. from kai he was matching the speed of the saibaman, gohan couldnt see them. you still need some powerscaling to say if the saibamen were stronger than raditz and such.

zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote