Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 11-28-2010, 01:05 AM   #21
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Siyaset, Adays and Nakit

Alright, here comes the next chapter.

But remember, character submissions are still welcome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by yondaime; 11-28-2010 at 01:08 PM.
puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:07 AM   #22
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Siyaset, Adays and Nakit

Finally!

I can't wait to read it.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:57 AM   #23
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The Clans
Chapter 4

Well, I awaken and I see nothing. I really see nothing but black. Then a figure approaches. I turn my head toward the figure and I see a normal person. I comes up to me and yells "Yo, Theo, he's awake." The person widens his eyes as a blue beam comes down from them. "His heartbeat is normal, however, he has a few popped veins. The blood is all spilling out n' stuff." The doors, which I have just noticed, slam open. A person, who I assumed was the Theo person, walked in. He had messy hair and a cowboy hat that was covering it. He wore a denim jacket over a black t-shirt. He had a little resemblance to Chuck Norris. I also noticed he had some jeans on with holsters hanging down from the side. In each holster he had a Colt .45.

This man walked up to me and stuck out his hand, "Hey dere kiddo, my name is Theodore Betsoncroft, but chu' can just call me Teo, you did quite a bit of damage to the city, it is a good ting we was dere fast enough to stop you from wreckin' dis whole town. Your name is Victor Ripier, if you don't remember. You are in our clan's labotory because chu' basically just tuk out hav of down town AF. But before I go into anymore detail, I feel weird sittin' her' talkin' to you when you are onle' wearin' some undies. So put these here clothes on and I will meat chu' in da den."

Both of the two left the room I was in. I grabbed the clothes they had left me. It was a suit, a pinstripe suit. I put it on slipped it on and flipped my mophead back and forth. I walked out feeling all fancy. I saw Theo and the other guy standing there. He looked me strait in the eyes and stated "Vic, you are not alone."

Old 11-28-2010, 02:01 AM   #24
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

sorry for the short chapter, guys. I will have a bigger one for tomorrow, I know exactly where I am going next chapter, so you can look forward to that.