Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:37 AM   #1
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Sailor Moon vs Lani Inverse

State of Mind: Bloodlust

Starting Distance: 50 Meters

Restriction: Giga Slave
Old 11-12-2010, 05:01 AM   #2
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sailor Moon vs Lani Inverse

Whose Lani

I think its Lina Inverse from Defense of The ancients.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:08 AM   #3
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Haha The Slayers

suppose to be Lina but ibtyped
it wrong

oh well
Old 11-12-2010, 06:29 AM   #4
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
Haha The Slayers

suppose to be Lina but ibtyped
it wrong

oh well
I knew it

Slayer Wins.

Explanation

First, 2nd Skill - That will stun Sailor Moon
Then Spam first skill - lifelolx?
Then she attacks faster because of his Passive 3rd Skill
Then afterwards he uses his Ulti -- Laguna Blade
(w/ aghanims. xDD)
Then if Sailor moon still survives she uses Dagon, then
its a bye bye . xDD

You PLay DOTa??

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 11-12-2010, 06:33 AM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nice job making a stomp. :/

Sailor Moonverse rapestomps so hard it's not even funny.

Planet Busting and Moving at the speed of light? I somehow doubt the survival of Lina.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:33 AM   #6
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Are we talking bout the same Lina?

The one that uses Dragon Slave

How about SailorMoon's Silver Crystal Power? It destroyed asteroid before
Old 11-12-2010, 06:36 AM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I believe so.

She's peak human speed, so she'd get blitzed right off the bat, either way. Her strength is only like 1 ton, vs Planet busters that used their fingers to bust planets ... well, I don't think she stands much of a chance either way.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:37 AM   #8
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
Are we talking bout the same Lina?

The one that uses Dragon Slave

How about SailorMoon's Silver Crystal Power? It destroyed asteroid before
Yes of Course.
Its Slayer right..
Dragon Slave is her first skill which looks like a phoenix striking down a lane, right??

Well I never watched Sailor Mo0n. xD

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 11-12-2010, 06:38 AM   #9
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Nice job making a stomp. :/

Sailor Moonverse rapestomps so hard it's not even funny.

Planet Busting and Moving at the speed of light? I somehow doubt the survival of Lina.
Technically if I removed Lina's restriction, she could destroy the universe.

I just thought Lord Ruby Eye's spell would be enough to match sailormoon's.

Speed of light? I watched sailormoon's through the last episode, she is not that fast.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:40 AM   #10
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sennin View Post
Yes of Course.
Its Slayer right..
Dragon Slave is her first skill which looks like a phoenix striking down a lane, right??

Well I never watched Sailor Mo0n. xD
Uummm it doesn't look like a Phoenix.

Go to YouTube and type in. Dragons slave Lina
Old 11-12-2010, 06:44 AM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

The Giga Slave may very well be the most powerful spell of all time, the perfect version's power annihilating anything unfortunate enough to be in its way. Even the imperfect version of the spell was able to destroy a piece of Ruby Eye Shabranigdu. Casting the spell is very dangerous, however, should the caster fail to cast it properly or lose control of it, the spell would destroy the entire universe.

She's bloodlusted, and an attack like that takes prep. She'd either kill herself by not taking her time or get killed while preparing the attack.

Sailor Galaxia was is Massively FTL, man.

Sailor Moon isn't owned by Viz, right? If so, I can show you a scan of when she blew up a planet with one finger.

The move is Unnamed Attack: By merely pointing her finger Galaxia has shown the ability to destroy planets.

Here's the scan, but tell me if it's not allowed.

Spoiler:
Old 11-12-2010, 06:56 AM   #12
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

That's Sailor Galaxia though, not Sailormoon. Sailormoon's strongest attack is her silver crystal in her chest which also takes prep time.

Also Lina's sword could slice through anything. No joke. Because the sword is the lord of nightmere herself in a form of a sword. Lani also showed that she could use dragon slave without saying the spell. She did this multiple time.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:58 AM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Ohhh, then I have no idea who you're talking about. I thought you meant the entire verse. Sorry, I only know the individual abilities of certain characters, SM not being one of them.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:12 AM   #14
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

It's ok. Essentially what I was getting at was

Lord Ruby Eye's spell versus Sailor Moon's Silver Crystal.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:31 AM   #15
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sailor Moon evidently fought evenly with, and I assume eventually defeated, Sailor Galaxia. Anything Galaxia can do Moon can do better.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote