Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #21
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Admiral Aojiki vs. Admiral Kizaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
We all know who wins between Aojiki and Akainu.

Your point?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #22
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Your point?
The point is obvious. That is the point.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #23
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It has been confirmed that Busōshoku Haki can bypass logia intangibility, with proper training. Haki is powered by drive/willpower, and it doesn't equalize with Ki, as only a specific ability of Haki users allow them to hurt Logias.

When did he recieve the proper training that helped him master this?
Lets see vice admirals are capable of using haki but it was never specifed how much but as an admiral they would have greater use of haki we can see this in akainu who was able to survive being attacked with no damage by opponents who were using haki and one was shown able to attack logias and aojiki survived a blow from whitebeard who has shown capable of injuring logia's thus showing that the admirals might be able to use haki to a great extent allowing the injuring of logia's.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #24
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
I know this doesn't necessarily mean he can hit other logias, but now that I think about it, I believe the Admirals did use Haki as a shield to prevent Whitebeard from destroying the execution platform. That leads me to believe that they would have some mastery over it, or that would have been unsuccessful.

If this isn't the case then that's problematic since logia users are pretty much invulnerable to the majority of attacks and would leave a lot of stalemates.
Not a good enough feat when it's a one on one battle.

Would that have worked with just one Haki?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
The point is obvious. That is the point.
o_O
Old 11-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #25
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Admiral Aokiji vs. Admiral Kizaru

The way I see it, the defense of the Execution platform, is unclear right now. It is possible that that could have been all Aokiji. It could have been all Kizaru. Could have been all Aikanu. Until they both have shown individual feats with Haki, their skill in Haki, is vague.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:42 PM   #26
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
The way I see it, the defense of the Execution platform, is unclear right now. It is possible that that could have been all Aokiji. It could have been all Kizaru. Could have been all Aikanu. Until they both have shown individual feats with Haki, their skill in Haki, is vague.
Well both akainu and aojiki as i stated in a ealeir post have shown capable of surving haki attacks with no damage possibly showing skill in haki.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 11-11-2010, 06:44 PM   #27
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Not a good enough feat when it's a one on one battle.

Would that have worked with just one Haki?

o_O
We don't know, that was the only real showing we got. But it would be pathetic for admiral users to be unable to at least damage logia users if they had Haki, in all honesty that's the one thing I imagine them being able to do with it.

Quote:
I doubt Oda would show them all using Haki to block just to reveal that two Admirals BS'd it and that one actually had all of the skill, that would be poor writing.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:45 PM   #28
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
Well both akainu and aojiki as i stated in a ealeir post have shown capable of surving haki attacks with no damage possibly showing skill in haki.
This is true. That said, it's kind of hard to depict how their Haki combats against each other. For all we now, Aokiji could be three times more skilled in Haki than Kizaru.

That said, from what I've seen, I'd say assuming that their Haki is equal, Kizaru has a slight edge.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:46 PM   #29
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

From what I seen of the Admirals Kizaru has shown the best fighting skills so far. Aokiji freezing would be of limited use against Kizarau. Speed and close combat lets reference the fact that he was also the dominate fighter against both Rayleigh and Marco in those fights.

Who is the top fighter Aokiji faced?
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #30
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
This is true. That said, it's kind of hard to depict how their Haki combats against each other. For all we now, Aokiji could be three times more skilled in Haki than Kizaru.

That said, from what I've seen, I'd say assuming that their Haki is equal, Kizaru has a slight edge.
Acutally kizaru has not shown being capable of survivng haki attacks with no damage only the other 2 admirals shown that.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 11-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #31
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

[QUOTE=Devil's Lawyer;4296192]From what I seen of the Admirals Kizaru has shown the best fighting skills so far. Aokiji freezing would be of limited use against Kizarau. Speed and close combat lets reference the fact that he was also the dominate fighter against both Rayleigh and Marco in those fights.

Who is the top fighter Aokiji faced?[/QUOTE]

He beat the third divison commander jozu and he faced off against whitebeard and survied being stabbed by him with no dmage afterwards and i beleive he froze whitebeard a few times then whitebeard used his powers to get out but i can't remember.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 11-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #32
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[QUOTE=zetsu2141;4296208]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Lawyer View Post
From what I seen of the Admirals Kizaru has shown the best fighting skills so far. Aokiji freezing would be of limited use against Kizarau. Speed and close combat lets reference the fact that he was also the dominate fighter against both Rayleigh and Marco in those fights.

Who is the top fighter Aokiji faced?[/QUOTE]

He beat the third divison commander jozu and he faced off against whitebeard and survied being stabbed by him with no dmage afterwards and i beleive he froze whitebeard a few times then whitebeard used his powers to get out but i can't remember.
I remember now. That fight against whitebeard wasn't cut and dry he was hurt. He just froze the wound close to numb the pain and stop the bleeding.
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:04 PM   #33
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

[QUOTE=Devil's Lawyer;4296235]
Quote:

I remember now. That fight against whitebeard wasn't cut and dry he was hurt. He just froze the wound close to numb the pain and stop the bleeding.
Well that shows great duriblity to survive being stabbed by a bisento from a person who's 3 times larger then him.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 11-11-2010, 08:43 PM   #34
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Some serious wanking going on in this thread and I'm here to fix that.

Quote:
Kizaru rapes.

Kizaru's main tributes is his speed. He's lightspeed. You do the math.
How on earth does Kizaru rapes his fellow Admiral my good friend Nara Shikamaru kun?

All the Admirals are roughly at the same level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Lawyer View Post
Kizaru is proven to be the better fighter out of all of the Admirals. The other two wouldn't be fast enough to hit him with their powers.
How would you know? Kizaru can't battle at the speed of light, Aokiji can easily keep up with him expect when he travels.

Quote:
For this match though I would probably side with Kizaru from what I remember. One of Kizaru's light kicks was able to destroy multiple city blocks and I don't recall Aokiji showing extensive durability feats.
It destroyed a Mangrove tree do you even read? Where did he destroy city blocks? That wasn't a city that was an island. -_-

Quote:
He's Lightspeed (traveling, not maintainable over long distances), but when he's traveling he's hypersonic+ (without a doubt in the double digits, is at least as fast as Kuma evident of the fact he is arguably the fastest character in the whole series)

He's also easily stronger than Aojiki. He's 100+ tons (able to kick characters like X.Drake, Urouge and Basil Hawkins, through multiple buildings)

These are feats that by far outclass Aojiki.

He isn't stronger or faster (except when traveling) than Aokiji, they're equal.

Just because Aokiji didn't show such strength or speed feats doesn't mean hes weaker than Kizaru. Common sense that they're around the same level.

Also his Ice Age is more impressive than Kizaru's mangrove kicking technique.

Common sense >>> Feats

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #35
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I was assuming they would say aojiki rapes because of his freezing abilties.

Kizaru doesn't move at lightspeed in the middle of the battle that's a traveling speed and when did kizaru show lightspeed capilties his attacks don't even move at lightspeed. Still if kizaru gets close we can assume aojiki just freezes him or attacks him with a ice spear.
This. Kizaru isn't raping Aokiji any time soon. Aokiji has a good chance of winning with his Ice Age.

Also in the middle of battle they're around the same speed.

Quote:
Personally, I don't believe there's enough feats to say who would beat who. We could always say Kizaru is faster, and would win because Aokiji couldn't hit him. However, even in such a case, Robin used her powers to rip Aokiji in half, but Aokiji just reformed from the ice. Not saying it would happen, but I don't think it would be as big of a walk in the park for Kizaru as most would think. That said, I'm not certain Aokiji could hit Kizaru either, because of his speed. However, if Aokiji can hit Kizaru, he could freeze him, and if Kizaru really hits Aokiji, it could really do him in. It's kind of hard to choose because neither have really shown any weakness at this point, and with them both being logias, it makes it that much more difficult.
They both have Busoushoku Haki

Quote:
Kizaru hasn't shown very impressive durability feats either. Only City block level+ (Logia intangibility and regeneration makes him very hard to kill although, possibly higher)

But I don't consider intangibility much of a feat.

Anyway, Yata no Kagami and Yasakata no Magatama mix easily takes this considering Aokiji can't block light.
Rayleigh was able to block light why can't Aokiji?

Considering they all have Busoushoku Haki

Also during the time Kizaru uses those attacks Aokiji can easily Ice Age him.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:09 PM   #36
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
IIRC, the manga stated that every Vice-Admiral can use Haki. Logically, this means that the Admirals would be able to as well. It would be pathetic for logia users to encounter other logia users and not be able to do anything anyway.
They do have it, considering they have 40+ years of experience and are top tiers.

Quote:
The problem is Aokiji hasn't shown that much destructive power when compared to Kizaru's casual light kick. Kizaru has the power advantage on his side so Aokiji's lack of durability feats makes it worse on him.
Dude are you blind? Aokiji's Ice Age is more impressive than anything Kizaru has done, also he tanked Jozu's Brilliant Punk which has several million tons of strength involved considering he lifted that iceberg.

Quote:
Didn't I just explain Logia Intangibility?
Wouldn't matter because they both have Busushoku Haki

Quote:
It has been confirmed that Busōshoku Haki can bypass logia intangibility, with proper training. Haki is powered by drive/willpower, and it doesn't equalize with Ki, as only a specific ability of Haki users allow them to hurt Logias.

When did he recieve the proper training that helped him master this?
The doctor said that all Vice Admiral + know how to use Haki. The Admiral obviously can as well, what training? They had like 40+ years of experience.

Quote:
From what I've seen, it's kind of difficult to know how much effect Haki would have in this match. I don't specifically remember either Aokiji or Kizaru showing any real feats with Haki.
Its canon that all of the Admiral level fighters have Haki. Or else they wouldn't be Admiral level because they can't hurt the Admirals.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #37
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

And Shikamaru Nara, do you know what rape (like completely destroyed an opponent) means? Well I just defined it for you.

You can only rape someone who is a lot weaker than you. For example Superman rapes Naruto.

How on earth does Kizaru rape someone equal to him? You make no sense.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:28 PM   #38
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

And Aokiji can either tank or dodge laser kicks, while Kizaru has no way of avoiding getting his brain frozen.

Its hard to say really, since we know so little about him. No one wins until more is shown.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #39
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
It destroyed a Mangrove tree do you even read? Where did he destroy city blocks? That wasn't a city that was an island. -_-

He isn't stronger or faster (except when traveling) than Aokiji, they're equal.
Yes I do read, whether or not you believe this to be true is irrelevant. The size of the explosion if I recall correctly was at least a city block, if not a multi city block, buster. Aside from that, this "common sense" you speak of easily dictates that Kizaru should at least be able to multi city block bust.

Actually Kizaru is slightly faster, not by an amount to blitz but nonetheless he has demonstrated better speed than Aokiji.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
Dude are you blind? Aokiji's Ice Age is more impressive than anything Kizaru has done, also he tanked Jozu's Brilliant Punk which has several million tons of strength involved considering he lifted that iceberg.
Rhetorical questions are unnecessary here.

How is Ice Age more impressive? It's good and all but it's not extensively fast, plus Kizaru could most certainly get out of the way.

Aokiji tanked Brilliant Punk? Have to read again on that one because I don't remember that happening.

What's with the negative attitude?
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:05 AM   #40
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Somebody is wanking their favorite character.

Even if it Haki works, how does Aokiji win?