Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #1
Setsuna
Freshmen Academy Student

Setsuna is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Accidental awakenings

Anyone else ever charge too far up and go into awakening by accident? I hate it when I do that, and it has caused me to lose a few matches. I just did it as Kankuro, and I had no idea how to use his awakening lol. Ended up losing because of it.

Last edited by Setsuna; 11-10-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus
Default Re: Accidental awakenings

The awakening is for cheaters don't charge that silly bluey goopy gooey stuff and then you won't have to worry about it
Old 11-10-2010, 07:08 PM   #3
Madara.Uchiha
Ninja Academy Student

Madara.Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah spartaccus is right it is for cheaters i dont realy use it and its probebly why i lose all the time

Last edited by Madara.Uchiha; 11-10-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Madara.Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

oh my someone needs to look under what section this thread is under tsk tskkk
Old 11-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madara.Uchiha View Post
Do you guys mean the series or the game

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:18 PM   #6
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Anyone else ever charge too far up and go into awakening by accident? I hate it when I do that, and it has caused me to lose a few matches. I just did it as Kankuro, and I had no idea how to use his awakening lol. Ended up losing because of it.
Sent you a pm.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #7
Setsuna
Freshmen Academy Student

Setsuna is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thanks for the tips, Frost.

Don't charge my chakra? Haha right...
Very rarely does this actually happen to me, but nevertheless it has been annoying went it has.
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:38 PM   #8
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

np. As a fellow kank user, I love to help out others with questions.
By the by you should check out the site more. Maybe help us stock it a bit?
Old 11-11-2010, 10:14 AM   #9
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

How are awakening cheap? It adds excitement to the match and is their for a reason. Their is only 2 real cheap awakenings and that is Sage Naruto's and Itachi's.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:43 AM   #10
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
How are awakening cheap? It adds excitement to the match and is their for a reason. Their is only 2 real cheap awakenings and that is Sage Naruto's and Itachi's.
Sage narutos and itachis...?

Try Guy, Lee, Minato, Giant Choji, sasori, Kakuzu...

Theres so many more awakenings that are much worse for your health
Old 11-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #11
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
The sole purpose of an awakening is to promote spamming, something you always complain about. How can you advocate awakenings and also hate spammers?

Awakenings break guard with no effort, deal ridiculous amounts of damage to where a single jutsu does near half a bar and a combo can be upwards of 2/3 a bar, give some characters size/ability/moveset boosts that put a final, near impossible boss in a final fantasy game to shame (only there you can keep retrying instead of getting an undeserved loss and having to move on)

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #12
Matas
Freshmen Academy Student

Matas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Matas

Deal with it.

Its part of the game, use it.
Matas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 02:21 PM   #13
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matas View Post
Deal with it.

Its part of the game, use it.
The argument wasn't if to USE it, its if they're CHEAP. Two different topics.

Yes, i can't blame you if you use them cause they are there for a reason. But they're still cheap.

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #14
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post
The argument wasn't if to USE it, its if they're CHEAP. Two different topics.

Yes, i can't blame you if you use them cause they are there for a reason. But they're still cheap.
Oh you didn't hear?
Matas believes that nothing is cheap.
Appearently he saw hiiiitimes' post and gasmed a little bit or whatever.

Though I agree with you, path
Old 11-12-2010, 12:40 AM   #15
Matas
Freshmen Academy Student

Matas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Matas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Oh you didn't hear?
Matas believes that nothing is cheap.
Appearently he saw hiiiitimes' post and gasmed a little bit or whatever.

Though I agree with you, path
No i believed it before.

Nothing is cheap, there is an answer to everything. Just answer the situation at hand and you will win, who cares if its cheap if you can answer it than thats all that matters and it'll lead you to win. Exploiting weakness'es is what your supposed to do in fighting games, just exploit the weakness of whatever is "cheap". Now if something had absolutely 0 weaknesses and was impossible to beat then yeah thats cheap and stupid. But thats not the case.
Matas is offline   Reply With Quote